Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp 14:23 - Oct 17 with 6540 viewsAndyCole

Despite being nigh on 30, plays with the zip and zest of a very very clever 19 year old.

Is totally everything that typifies a Russell Martin team player. And has become the focal point for our cutting edge in the final third. Fit as a butcher's dog.

His clever, fast, deft footwork at the final whistle was so apt.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:38 - Jan 7 with 1122 viewsAndyCole

Yet some on here don't think he's good enough for our 1st 11.

Missing something ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 17:59 - Jan 9 with 1062 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 21:51 - Nov 24 by AndyCole

A proper gem in our front-three, he's as talented as Grimes in our mid-three.

With Naughts commanding our back-three. Warra balance.

Fabulous how Martin is building everything around our 3 fulcrums. So sensible, so simple and so innovatively clever.

Grimes and Pato is our our metronome and turbo boost, working seamlessly, fluidly, beautifully at times.

Martin has built this. Founded upon Naughts as our cultured Libero, fair play for the foresight, wisdom and courage of convictions.

We're going up. Now that Grimes is our man, ably supported by Pato and Naughts, our true spine.

😂

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 18:02 - Jan 9 with 1058 viewsgrabsplatter

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 18:45 - Jan 7 by AndyCole

Best news of the week.

Many were getting concerned by his absence. He was clearly locked in a room all week with his agent, negotiating with Silverstein. Phew.

No, he was isolating with Covid
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:18 - Feb 5 with 953 viewsAndyCole

Warra comeback. In so many ways.

They key to us winning again, esp with his symbiosis with talisman Grimesy.

Our top 3 players on the pitch from the off. We win.

Today was a proper watershed.

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:21 - Feb 5 with 940 viewsThrasher6

He was great today. We missed him. He should have got better terms.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:29 - Feb 5 with 910 viewsWhiterockin

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:21 - Feb 5 by Thrasher6

He was great today. We missed him. He should have got better terms.

This is true. But as they say it is what it is. He did have a good reception from the majority of the crowd and he gave 100%, what more can you ask. Patterson and the club are in a better place than a week ago.
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:21 - Feb 5 with 833 viewsKilkennyjack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 16:40 - Nov 25 by Boundy

No its not , I suggest AC & yourself looks up what exactly what and how a fulcrum is and operates

Bump.

Look and learn Boundy.
Pato returns and and assists in our winner.

Shhhhh ….. 🦢

Beware of the Risen People

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 08:42 - Feb 6 with 733 viewsSTID2017

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:29 - Feb 5 by Whiterockin

This is true. But as they say it is what it is. He did have a good reception from the majority of the crowd and he gave 100%, what more can you ask. Patterson and the club are in a better place than a week ago.

Totally agree

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 10:10 - Feb 6 with 701 viewsMinesapint

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:29 - Feb 5 by Whiterockin

Spot on.
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 18:32 - Feb 6 with 639 viewsMinesapint

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60279180

Paterson says he is focused on finishing the season strongly after laying on Michael Obafemi's winner against Blackburn.

When asked what the ideal scenario is now, he said: "To stay at Swansea. It's up to them. If they want to keep me here long term, it's not up to me.

"That's all I can really say. I am back playing, I am enjoying my football again.

"Sometimes you have just got to park things and move on, stay positive and get back to playing."

Paterson was given a warm welcome on his return to action by Swansea's fans, who cheered his name when the teams were announced and chanted their support for him in the opening minutes of the Blackburn win.

Good lad. Great attitude.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2022 18:34]
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 01:50 - Feb 7 with 565 viewsKeithHaynes

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 18:32 - Feb 6 by Minesapint

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60279180

Paterson says he is focused on finishing the season strongly after laying on Michael Obafemi's winner against Blackburn.

When asked what the ideal scenario is now, he said: "To stay at Swansea. It's up to them. If they want to keep me here long term, it's not up to me.

"That's all I can really say. I am back playing, I am enjoying my football again.

"Sometimes you have just got to park things and move on, stay positive and get back to playing."

Paterson was given a warm welcome on his return to action by Swansea's fans, who cheered his name when the teams were announced and chanted their support for him in the opening minutes of the Blackburn win.

Good lad. Great attitude.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2022 18:34]

He has until next summer 2023, by then he will possibly be surplus to requirements.
Best he does ‘park it’ and shut up 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 09:20 - Feb 7 with 494 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 01:50 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

He has until next summer 2023, by then he will possibly be surplus to requirements.
Best he does ‘park it’ and shut up 😉

Yeah, he’s got a lot more talking to do on the field to redeem himself. Saturday was an excellent start but for us to start moving up the table he needs to be consistent until the end of the season.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 09:42 - Feb 7 with 480 viewsCatullus

A fulcrum does it's job every time, it does what it should do time after time. Pato is our luxury player, when he does good it's very good but then he drifts, he loses possession, he tries to do too much until, suddenly, bang again. We need him, we're better with him but for chunks of the game he's carried by others, like grimes and Downes. They are the fulcrum.

I don't want to see Downes at CB but some of his covering was superb, he reads the game really well and a lot of those times when we give the ball away needlessly (yes, because we are playing risky balls in our last third of the pitch or not sending it) it was Downes who tidied up.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 10:28 - Feb 7 with 464 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 09:42 - Feb 7 by Catullus

A fulcrum does it's job every time, it does what it should do time after time. Pato is our luxury player, when he does good it's very good but then he drifts, he loses possession, he tries to do too much until, suddenly, bang again. We need him, we're better with him but for chunks of the game he's carried by others, like grimes and Downes. They are the fulcrum.

I don't want to see Downes at CB but some of his covering was superb, he reads the game really well and a lot of those times when we give the ball away needlessly (yes, because we are playing risky balls in our last third of the pitch or not sending it) it was Downes who tidied up.

Grimes was the guilty party in at least one glaring instance playing a pass in in our own half which led to them breaking.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024