Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp 14:23 - Oct 17 with 6543 viewsAndyCole

Despite being nigh on 30, plays with the zip and zest of a very very clever 19 year old.

Is totally everything that typifies a Russell Martin team player. And has become the focal point for our cutting edge in the final third. Fit as a butcher's dog.

His clever, fast, deft footwork at the final whistle was so apt.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 00:33 - Oct 20 with 1882 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:46 - Oct 19 by Fireboy2

I really really wish I could be there tomorrow night mate carrying on the passion from Sunday, all we can do is shout and bawl at the father in laws laptop in the lakeside lodge we are staying.

I know, it’s highly addictive. I just spent an hour watching the highlights again. I played them in work earlier to some English workmates and they were setting themselves listening to Wyndham 😹😹😹😹😹😹

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:29 - Oct 20 with 1778 viewsAndyCole

Bump.

Our very own Bergkamp, and now with Pep a big fan.

BergkamPaterson along with our talismanic leader Grimesy, steal the winning show.

Sublime, classy, inspirational in so many ways.

Serendipity.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 23:42 - Oct 20 with 1720 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:29 - Oct 20 by AndyCole

Bump.

Our very own Bergkamp, and now with Pep a big fan.

BergkamPaterson along with our talismanic leader Grimesy, steal the winning show.

Sublime, classy, inspirational in so many ways.

Serendipity.

Clown. Are you about 15 or what?

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 21:51 - Nov 24 with 1592 viewsAndyCole

A proper gem in our front-three, he's as talented as Grimes in our mid-three.

With Naughts commanding our back-three. Warra balance.

Fabulous how Martin is building everything around our 3 fulcrums. So sensible, so simple and so innovatively clever.

Grimes and Pato is our our metronome and turbo boost, working seamlessly, fluidly, beautifully at times.

Martin has built this. Founded upon Naughts as our cultured Libero, fair play for the foresight, wisdom and courage of convictions.

We're going up. Now that Grimes is our man, ably supported by Pato and Naughts, our true spine.

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 23:01 - Nov 24 with 1527 viewsYouBackJastard

He has the knack of either absolutely controlling a game or playing poorly but still popping up with a crucial goal. Decent trait to have.

Never thought in a million years he’d be as vital to us as he has been when he first signed!
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 23:10 - Nov 24 with 1516 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 21:51 - Nov 24 by AndyCole

Fabulous how Martin is building everything around our 3 fulcrums. So sensible, so simple and so innovatively clever.

Grimes and Pato is our our metronome and turbo boost, working seamlessly, fluidly, beautifully at times.

Martin has built this. Founded upon Naughts as our cultured Libero, fair play for the foresight, wisdom and courage of convictions.

We're going up. Now that Grimes is our man, ably supported by Pato and Naughts, our true spine.

You are the biggest loser ever to disgrace these boards. Back in your box, Martinbal has completely destroyed Cooperball . And if you think Paterson is Bergkamp reborn you’ve never watched either

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 23:11 - Nov 24 with 1514 viewsAndyCole

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 23:01 - Nov 24 by YouBackJastard

He has the knack of either absolutely controlling a game or playing poorly but still popping up with a crucial goal. Decent trait to have.

Never thought in a million years he’d be as vital to us as he has been when he first signed!

You, me and many others to be fair.

The Club knew differently and proffered him the best plot in Swansea Bay., fair play the powers that be knew he was something special for delivering Martin's commendable vision.

Peterson encapsulates everything about who we are now. Quietly confident, understated, highly talented, deadly. BergkamPesque, in all it's entirety.

A couple of BergkamPaterson's touches and flicks were.......Bergampesque, made in SA1.

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 23:11 - Nov 24 with 1514 viewsBrynmill_Jack

P.S. I didn’t know Grimes had a girlfriend. Welcome aboard love xxxx

Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 23:44 - Nov 24 with 1487 viewsAndyCole

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 23:11 - Nov 24 by Brynmill_Jack

P.S. I didn’t know Grimes had a girlfriend. Welcome aboard love xxxx

You have much to learn, BJ.

BJ, how very apt.

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 06:54 - Nov 25 with 1447 viewsjackal

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:03 - Oct 18 by Chief

The scummers being classy

On a level with the Alan Davies t shirts.

What kind of people are they? Ashamed that they're Welsh.

Some of ours are no angels, but this is on a different level. To call them filth is to insult filth.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 6:54]
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 09:30 - Nov 25 with 1388 viewsReslovenSwan1

I have speculated he will be unable to maintain this level of consistency for the whole season based on his past record. For this reason the fringe strikers need to up their games. I would love to be wrong. Whatever you think of Martin he certainly has brought the best out of this player.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 09:43 - Nov 25 with 1370 viewsonehunglow

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 23:44 - Nov 24 by AndyCole

You have much to learn, BJ.

BJ, how very apt.

Used to love Brynmill
The park,the ducks,the monkeys and the peacocks.
Happy days.
The very name bring me to tears

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 14:13 - Nov 25 with 1317 viewsandrew

Contract up in the summer, along with Bidwell, Hamer, Smith, Naughton and a few more.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 14:33 - Nov 25 with 1308 viewsYouBackJastard

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 14:13 - Nov 25 by andrew

Contract up in the summer, along with Bidwell, Hamer, Smith, Naughton and a few more.

I believe Naughton and Paterson both have 1-year optional contract extensions that can be triggered by the club, and I’ll imagine Hamer and Smith signing new deals relatively soon given the impressive amount of minutes given to each of them respectively. Unsure if we’ll resign Bidwell - depends on if Martin sees him as part of the long term project or if he’d rather a much more dynamic winger type ala Laird. I’d be happy to give him another year or two personally.
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 14:44 - Nov 25 with 1290 viewsWhiterockin

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 14:33 - Nov 25 by YouBackJastard

I believe Naughton and Paterson both have 1-year optional contract extensions that can be triggered by the club, and I’ll imagine Hamer and Smith signing new deals relatively soon given the impressive amount of minutes given to each of them respectively. Unsure if we’ll resign Bidwell - depends on if Martin sees him as part of the long term project or if he’d rather a much more dynamic winger type ala Laird. I’d be happy to give him another year or two personally.

Are you assuming that we will not be promoted
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 16:02 - Nov 25 with 1228 viewsYouBackJastard

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 14:44 - Nov 25 by Whiterockin

Are you assuming that we will not be promoted

Shame on me!!
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 16:13 - Nov 25 with 1219 viewsKilkennyjack

True.

Beware of the Risen People

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 16:40 - Nov 25 with 1208 viewsBoundy

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 16:13 - Nov 25 by Kilkennyjack

True.

No its not , I suggest AC & yourself looks up what exactly what and how a fulcrum is and operates

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 23:12 - Nov 25 with 1144 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 16:40 - Nov 25 by Boundy

No its not , I suggest AC & yourself looks up what exactly what and how a fulcrum is and operates

Kilkenny is wrong about almost everything mun. Take Grimes out of that team and the brakes come off. He’s stymieing Downes not the other way round.

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 23:35 - Nov 25 with 1129 viewsDewi1jack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 23:12 - Nov 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Kilkenny is wrong about almost everything mun. Take Grimes out of that team and the brakes come off. He’s stymieing Downes not the other way round.

Grimes can do no wrong in some eyes.
Think you're right.
If MG was off the pitch, we'd be more offensive.

Especially at corners and free kicks.
Lost count how many times we don't beat the 1st defender since he took over the duties

I'm glad Matt signed a new contract because he does add some strength in depth to the squad.
But 1st name on the team sheet?
Not every game, no.

I hope Pato isn't our very own Bergkamp either.
Be a b'stard of a drive to Washington DC for a pre season friendly

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 11:35 - Jan 6 with 936 viewsAndyCole

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 18:21 - Oct 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Let's hope he's not now swimming away.......

Losing Pato right now could be the catastrophic catalyst for others to follow, as expected.

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 11:47 - Jan 6 with 911 viewsWhiterockin

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 11:35 - Jan 6 by AndyCole

Losing Pato right now could be the catastrophic catalyst for others to follow, as expected.

Why would he leave, he is playing in the perfect team/system for him and his value for a sale would be small. Plus he is probably not on high wages.
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 11:53 - Jan 6 with 894 viewsonehunglow

It wouldnt be catastrophic IMO ,Ac but there again I am not confident a to whom Russ would replace him with from MK Dons .
I would not trust Russ to empty my Brown Bin.

Anyway,you are entitled to your views ,as are we all.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 14:38 - Jan 7 with 702 viewsFireboy2

He is going nowhere until at least summer 2023 👍
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 18:45 - Jan 7 with 648 viewsAndyCole

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 14:38 - Jan 7 by Fireboy2

He is going nowhere until at least summer 2023 👍

Best news of the week.

Many were getting concerned by his absence. He was clearly locked in a room all week with his agent, negotiating with Silverstein. Phew.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024