Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning 16:52 - Nov 6 with 959 viewspencoedjack

I know the ref has been awful but Mannings theatrics have been an embarrassment.
Manning on 16:55 - Nov 6 with 952 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He is an embarrassment in this regard most matches we play. He is one of the most frequent "divers" I have seen play for us. Very reminiscent of Chico.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Manning on 16:58 - Nov 6 with 934 viewsbuilthjack

One of the 7 or 8 that Russ will get rid of , when he can.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Manning on 17:02 - Nov 6 with 927 viewsCatullus

Manning on 16:58 - Nov 6 by builthjack

yep, right now Martin is working with what he has but as time passes what he has will change, maybe a whole lot!

We still need patience and to be calm. Be Wilsons not Joneses.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Manning on 17:09 - Nov 6 with 899 viewsonehunglow

He is no solid defender for sure and his size counts against him.

Pretty obvious really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Manning on 17:39 - Nov 6 with 848 viewsOptimisticJack

Manning on 16:58 - Nov 6 by builthjack

Very harsh.
Don't condone theatricalls but he has been playing quite well this season in my opinion.

Optimisticjack

Manning on 17:44 - Nov 6 with 836 viewspencoedjack

Manning on 17:39 - Nov 6 by OptimisticJack

Very harsh.
Don't condone theatricalls but he has been playing quite well this season in my opinion.

I agree I wasn’t knocking him as a player.
Manning on 19:54 - Nov 6 with 736 viewsMargam

Manning is a wind up.
Manning on 20:41 - Nov 6 with 687 viewsKeithHaynes

Very harsh.

He’s no Chico 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Manning on 00:27 - Nov 7 with 600 viewsmax936

Very harsh.

Decent player, he wins a lot of freekicks, but there's not doubt he's theatrical in his actions and small he's not, he's bordering on 6.1 at 1.8mtrs, is languid playing style suggests he's a lightweight, but he's clearly not, he's a talented player.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Manning on 00:31 - Nov 7 with 596 viewsAndyconky

Manning on 00:27 - Nov 7 by max936

Decent player, he wins a lot of freekicks, but there's not doubt he's theatrical in his actions and small he's not, he's bordering on 6.1 at 1.8mtrs, is languid playing style suggests he's a lightweight, but he's clearly not, he's a talented player.

Very decent player and will support him whilst he plays for the Swans. However his 1st thought is to throw himself to the floor to win free kicks rather than play football. Be happy to see him depart for a better and more honest player!

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Manning on 00:35 - Nov 7 with 592 viewsmax936

Manning on 00:31 - Nov 7 by Andyconky

Very decent player and will support him whilst he plays for the Swans. However his 1st thought is to throw himself to the floor to win free kicks rather than play football. Be happy to see him depart for a better and more honest player!

Don't disagree with that, but management should be encouraging him to just play football, he's good enough without having to be like he is.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024