Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jabs Army ! 17:05 - Nov 30 with 4543 viewsKeithHaynes

Who is going for the hatrick jab ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jabs Army ! on 17:07 - Nov 30 with 1507 viewsProfessor

Saturday for me. Of course could have had it nearly three months ago with the change in rules.
Expect a fourth next year. Beyond that who knows?
Jabs Army ! on 17:10 - Nov 30 with 1490 viewsKilkennyjack

✊🏾

Beware of the Risen People

Jabs Army ! on 17:11 - Nov 30 with 1490 viewscontroversial_jack

Getting mine next weds. It's been over 6 months , so i really need it. I believe I will be getting the Moderna one, which won't be so effective against the new variant, so basically a waste of time
Jabs Army ! on 17:20 - Nov 30 with 1476 viewsScotia

Jabs Army ! on 17:11 - Nov 30 by controversial_jack

Getting mine next weds. It's been over 6 months , so i really need it. I believe I will be getting the Moderna one, which won't be so effective against the new variant, so basically a waste of time

That's hopefully wrong. It's likely to give good protection against severe disease.
Jabs Army ! on 17:26 - Nov 30 with 1466 viewsAlgorfajack

Got done yesterday, Moderna half dose.

Suffered overnight & today with headache, aching legs & neck. Painful around the injection site, although never felt the jab going in at all.

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Jabs Army ! on 17:29 - Nov 30 with 1463 viewsWhiterockin

Done and dusted. Looks like it's going to be a regular outing.
Jabs Army ! on 17:41 - Nov 30 with 1446 viewsCatullus

Last Wednesday. I just had a sore arm like someone had punched me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Jabs Army ! on 17:43 - Nov 30 with 1442 viewsWingstandwood

Me like many because vaccinations have worked! Of that there is no doubt! And Covid does exist despite what conspiracy nut-jobs say..... Its reality, I can talk from personal experience because it killed a relative of mine!

Oh, and other stuff like NHS employee deaths, NHS preventative procedures, waiting lists and wearing of protective items etc is proof of!

But hey, according to some the world is flat and controlled by illuminati lizards and a intravenous micro-chipping Bill Gates!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Jabs Army ! on 18:22 - Nov 30 with 1414 viewsraynor94

Jabs Army ! on 17:11 - Nov 30 by controversial_jack

If you feel like that why go? Had my Pfizer to complete my hat trick, no complaints from me at all

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Jabs Army ! on 18:25 - Nov 30 with 1410 viewshowenjack

The only jab I have had as far as I remember is a straight left to the face.
Jabs Army ! on 18:27 - Nov 30 with 1410 viewsScotia

Hat trick completed in mid September. Grand slam in March I assume, perhaps with an omicron specific one if we're lucky.

Fair play to Boris committing to getting every sane adult jabbed again by the end of January.
Jabs Army ! on 18:33 - Nov 30 with 1405 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Jabs Army ! on 17:41 - Nov 30 by Catullus

Last Wednesday. I just had a sore arm like someone had punched me.

That proves that it’s lethal, it’s probably a blood clot the size of a basketball and they are lying to you by not telling you your arm might hurt even though it’s in the leaflet.
Jabs Army ! on 18:54 - Nov 30 with 1378 viewsRobbie

Had my booster jab Maderna at Swansea Bay , Jersey Marine centre Monday , went ok had a slightly sore upper arm most of the day .

Had my invitation letter in the post this morning telling me of yesterdays appointment , that was useful , luckily they had texted me Saturday giving me 1 days notice to arrange plans .
Jabs Army ! on 19:05 - Nov 30 with 1360 viewsmax936

Still haven't had a letter to go for mine, my youngest lad is having his Saturday and his 2nd job was over 6months ago and he's clinically vulnerable.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jabs Army ! on 19:07 - Nov 30 with 1357 viewsBoundy

Jabs Army ! on 18:25 - Nov 30 by howenjack

The only jab I have had as far as I remember is a straight left to the face.

Any reason why ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Jabs Army ! on 19:10 - Nov 30 with 1349 viewsBoundy

Should have had mine last Sunday but because I had Covid within the 28 days so I've had to make another appointment for next week , it'll be a piece of mind at least. The vaccinations worked for me so hopefully this one will help

Jabs Army ! on 19:15 - Nov 30 with 1334 viewshowenjack

Jabs Army ! on 19:07 - Nov 30 by Boundy

Any reason why ?

I have nothing against those who want to go ahead and get Jabbed -it's just not for me thank you .
Jabs Army ! on 19:20 - Nov 30 with 1313 viewsBoundy

Jabs Army ! on 19:15 - Nov 30 by howenjack

I have nothing against those who want to go ahead and get Jabbed -it's just not for me thank you .

Sorry I meant why the punch to the face

Jabs Army ! on 19:31 - Nov 30 with 1304 viewshowenjack

Jabs Army ! on 19:20 - Nov 30 by Boundy

Sorry I meant why the punch to the face

Got attacked coming out of a pub .
Jabs Army ! on 20:25 - Nov 30 with 1277 viewsDr_Winston

Sunday for me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jabs Army ! on 20:29 - Nov 30 with 1275 viewsDJack

Jabs Army ! on 19:31 - Nov 30 by howenjack

Got attacked coming out of a pub .

Earlier in the thread I was going to post a sarcastic comment but I'm truly sorry to hear that.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Jabs Army ! on 20:40 - Nov 30 with 1259 viewsDJack

Anyhoo, back on topic...as I'm not an idiot I'll be accepting the jab. Hopefully natural selection means that we will be getting shot of clots.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Jabs Army ! on 21:08 - Nov 30 with 1240 viewsFlashberryjack

Had my double dose of AstraZeneca and booster of Pfizer, other than an ache in the arm no side affects.

Anyway! on to more important matters, why isn't anyone voting for me in this polling thingy ?
[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 21:44]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jabs Army ! on 21:21 - Nov 30 with 1235 viewsBoundy

Jabs Army ! on 21:08 - Nov 30 by Flashberryjack

Had my double dose of AstraZeneca and booster of Pfizer, other than an ache in the arm no side affects.

Anyway! on to more important matters, why isn't anyone voting for me in this polling thingy ?
[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 21:44]

BO ?

Jabs Army ! on 21:36 - Nov 30 with 1214 viewsmajorraglan

Had my booster about 3 weeks ago and my flu jab a little earlier. Should have had the booster md October, but put it off as one of the kids had it and we weren’t sure if we had it too as had minor symptoms. Had a PCR which came back negative, but it was around the time the slab in Wolverhampton missed 50,000 positive test results. It was my third Pfizer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024