Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 152363 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 09:14 - Feb 8 with 1325 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

So will Russia invade Ukraine? Is putin a pathetic little midget man who wears high heels? These are questions that remain unanswered. Apart from the second one which is yea.
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:56 - Feb 8 with 1267 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 09:14 - Feb 8 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

So will Russia invade Ukraine? Is putin a pathetic little midget man who wears high heels? These are questions that remain unanswered. Apart from the second one which is yea.

Russia will not invade Ukraine....they are just seeking a resolution to Ukraine.

The Russian position is that they will keep control of Crimea (in order to retain their warm water naval bases) and they will not accept Nato stationing troops and weapons in the Ukraine.
They want that formalised in a treaty.

They are demonstrating to the World that they are serious and forcing people in the West to contemplate what war with Russia in the Ukraine actually means (we need it pointing out because the class of people who graduated from University and took up leadership positions are, frankly, deluded.
They need shit to be made real to wake up.

Putin is quite logical. He has timed this perfect.
A couple of years ago he didn't know how Trump would react and there was no questions surrounding the US military.
The steps the criminal Biden regime have taken has degraded the US military and destroyed morale.
Any Lefty nutter who thinks these troops are going to fight and die for the purposes of people who openly despise them should think again.
The US military swears an oath to the Constitution.
The Left despises the US Constitution and is circumventing it when in government.
The Left have spent the last 5 years committing an actual insurrection against the President that the people voted for...twice.
Go figure.

I really want to see some of these Left leaning, self-important, wind bags go and fight their own battles, send their kids off to war.
How's that woke recruitment drive going?

We are no better in this country. Anyone watching the BBC's coverage on Rememberance Sunday would have been forgiven for thinking that this country's military victories have been built on the back of transexuals.
The lies of the Left have spiralled out of control and a day of reckoning is coming. Count on it.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 22:21 - Feb 8 with 1242 viewscontroversial_jack

If NATO is serious about defusing this situation, then sending troops and equipment to one side - the Ukraine isn't even in NATO yet, is the wrong option
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 22:47 - Feb 9 with 1201 viewsDJack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 14:58 - Dec 27 by trampie

Do you think the Ruskies can take the Yanks at this point in time Djack ?

I meant to come back to this question but I forgot. Then i read an article and knew that someone (you upon searching) raised such a question...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10489907/Now-hardline-ex-KGB-chief-join

"Putin warned: 'Of course the [military] potential of NATO and Russia are incomparable. We understand it.

'But we also understand that Russia is one of the leading nuclear states, and by some modern components it even outperforms many."

So Putin says Nato is way stronger than them conventionally but with nukes he says maybe not so. Think about that, he's using nukes to scare the western world to allow him to do what the heck he wants in Europe...tidy guy, NOT.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 19:49 - Feb 10 with 1161 views73__73

There will be no full scale invasion of Ukraine, and only people who watch MSM fall for the bullshite.
I was correct regarding omicron and you watch I’ll be proven correct regarding Russia.
Lots of gullible fools around who believe anything.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:47 - Feb 10 with 1140 viewsKeithHaynes

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 19:49 - Feb 10 by 73__73

There will be no full scale invasion of Ukraine, and only people who watch MSM fall for the bullshite.
I was correct regarding omicron and you watch I’ll be proven correct regarding Russia.
Lots of gullible fools around who believe anything.

I agree, protecting your borders is something Russia can do well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 22:32 - Feb 10 with 1127 viewsKilkennyjack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:47 - Feb 10 by KeithHaynes

I agree, protecting your borders is something Russia can do well.

Keir Starmer supports uk military ….

Beware of the Risen People

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 22:37 - Feb 10 with 1125 viewsKilkennyjack

Just to say …. The uk should not be going to war with Russia over Ukraine.

That would be absolute madness.
Swans being shite would be the very least of our problems.

Putin is 70 in October.
Just wait him out, 8 years max, and save millions of lives.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 22:53 - Feb 10 with 1116 views73__73

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 22:37 - Feb 10 by Kilkennyjack

Putin is 70 in October.

You must be smoking crack to write that

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 22:56 - Feb 10 with 1113 viewsmax936

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 22:53 - Feb 10 by 73__73

You must be smoking crack to write that

I think this a very serious and possibly a deadly situation, it could very well lead to War and then to a full scale war, its worrying.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 10:29 - Feb 11 with 1085 views73__73

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 22:56 - Feb 10 by max936

I think this a very serious and possibly a deadly situation, it could very well lead to War and then to a full scale war, its worrying.

😂

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:03 - Feb 11 with 1071 viewscontroversial_jack

The Uk military couldn't fight it's way out of a wet paper bag at the moment.What are we doing poking the bear?
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:08 - Feb 11 with 1068 views73__73

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:03 - Feb 11 by controversial_jack

The Uk military couldn't fight it's way out of a wet paper bag at the moment.What are we doing poking the bear?

Very true. Any politician who wants to fight Russia over Ukraine, so be sent to the front and given an SA-80. They probably will never come home.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:19 - Feb 11 with 1059 viewsKeithHaynes

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:03 - Feb 11 by controversial_jack

I’m uncertain that’s actually true.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:50 - Feb 11 with 1048 viewsCatullus

Putin is 70 in October.

So wait until he's invaded Ukraine and settled in, reinforced the border and moved onto his next target?

Strategic genius you are not.

I thought you were a fan of democracy and people being allowed to decide for themselves. yet you are happy for an independent sovereign state to be thrown to the Wolves.

Very noble of you, I'm alright jack, is it?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:52 - Feb 11 with 1047 views73__73

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:19 - Feb 11 by KeithHaynes

I’m uncertain that’s actually true.

It probably is true. The current British military going up against Russia in Russia’s own back yard, would no doubt end with horrific casualties on the British side and would end with complete defeat.

Russia isn’t Iraq or Afghanistan, but it’s irrelevant anyway, because no British government would send troops to confront the Russians

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:59 - Feb 11 with 1045 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:52 - Feb 11 by 73__73

It probably is true. The current British military going up against Russia in Russia’s own back yard, would no doubt end with horrific casualties on the British side and would end with complete defeat.

Russia isn’t Iraq or Afghanistan, but it’s irrelevant anyway, because no British government would send troops to confront the Russians

Russia has more troops lined up on that border than we've got in total, it's not true about the paper bag but we would be mad to do it alone. It's moot anyway because we said we won't send troops in, just materiel.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 21:41 - Feb 11 with 1012 viewsmax936

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 10:29 - Feb 11 by 73__73

😂

Lets hope we can laugh, in the next months ahead.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 21:51 - Feb 11 with 1009 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:59 - Feb 11 by Catullus

Russia has more troops lined up on that border than we've got in total, it's not true about the paper bag but we would be mad to do it alone. It's moot anyway because we said we won't send troops in, just materiel.

The next war won’t be about troops. They are largely irrelevant. We probably have the capability right now of killing every last one of those troops with the push of a button. As do they. This is why the next war truely will be the war to end all wars because there’ll be no bugger left.
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 23:35 - Feb 11 with 983 viewsmax936

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 21:51 - Feb 11 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

The next war won’t be about troops. They are largely irrelevant. We probably have the capability right now of killing every last one of those troops with the push of a button. As do they. This is why the next war truely will be the war to end all wars because there’ll be no bugger left.

If Nato moves, it'll draw in China , game over,

The yellow race will one day rule the World is Written in the Bible.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 09:24 - Feb 12 with 948 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 23:35 - Feb 11 by max936

If Nato moves, it'll draw in China , game over,

The yellow race will one day rule the World is Written in the Bible.

I thought the Greek were going to inherit the Earth. They’re more olive skinned not yellow. And they invented gayness. Feckin Greeks.
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 09:47 - Feb 12 with 941 viewsbennytheblue

Putin is 70 in October.

If putin saw Chechnya as a headache for years, and still does apparently despite bombing the places for years, Ukraine with over 45 million upset people will be like a brain tumour in comparison. It will see him off I reckon. I think he knows this which is why he is just posturing for a resolution.
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 10:04 - Feb 12 with 925 viewsBest_loser

For dictators like Putin there are two choices , stay in power or die , a full scale war would unsettle things internally in Russia it would threaten Putin's control , would he want that ?, I doubt it , I think he is bluffing , there maybe an incursion or even some move on the donbas region but I would be surprised if he launches an all out attack
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:06 - Feb 12 with 882 viewsmax936

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 10:29 - Feb 11 by 73__73

😂

Experts reckon the invasion is days away, lets see the then is it.

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:25 - Feb 13 with 831 views73__73

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:06 - Feb 12 by max936

Experts reckon the invasion is days away, lets see the then is it.

Who are these experts, name some names ?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 7:26]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024