Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 153052 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:24 - May 22 with 1153 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:39 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

A BBC news night report on the growing influence of the far right after the deposed Yannukovich government :-

As per its usual actions Russia was(is) funding far left and far right groups to maintain division in those countries. Even when they had their puppet government installed in Ukraine they funded them and pushed them to action and this enables Russia to either keep its puppets reminded that they could still be removed by "protest" or "crackdowns" on these groups give the impression that the puppet government is trying to rid the country of those that would undermine it.

Then there are useful idiots like you who lap it all up.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:44 - May 22 with 1115 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:51 - May 21 by majorraglan

There wasn't a US coup in 2014, the Ukrainian President at the time renegades on a mandate he’d been given by Parliament to negotiate with the EU and did his own thing and went ff to negotiate with the Russians.

How many times has that been pointed out to the Haw Haws now? They ignore it because it doesn't suit their narrative.

There really is no point continuing this thread.

The two Russian apologists on this thread would, in a time gone by, be called traitors.
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:17 - May 22 with 1110 viewsDJack

More proof of CJ's idiocy/lies

Remember that Russia doesn't use the BMP 1 like the one destroyed at the crossing...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:23 - May 22 with 1090 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:17 - May 22 by DJack

Remember that Russia doesn't use the BMP 1 like the one destroyed at the crossing...

the Ukrainian Defense Ministry show that about half of the destroyed vehicles are BMP-1 with the original small one man turret and the stubby 73 mm gun. Russia is said to no longer have these. All its active service BMP-1 are said to have been upgraded and now have different turrets with 30 mm machine cannons with longer rifles. There must have been a larger battle over the crossing with probably both sides taking heavy losses. Moreover the fighting is now on the western side of the river. The Russian forces thus must have crossed the river in significant numbers.
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:34 - May 22 with 1081 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:17 - May 22 by DJack

One down, several thousand to go……………..

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:12 - May 22 with 1060 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:44 - May 22 by Lorax

How many times has that been pointed out to the Haw Haws now? They ignore it because it doesn't suit their narrative.

The two Russian apologists on this thread would, in a time gone by, be called traitors.

Nowadays they would just be called something that rhymes with Allen Funt.
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:17 - May 22 with 1054 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:44 - May 22 by Lorax

Traitors? I didn't realise Britain was at war. What an incredibly stupid post you just made.
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:18 - May 22 with 1056 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:17 - May 22 by controversial_jack

Traitors? I didn't realise Britain was at war. What an incredibly stupid post you just made.

"What an incredibly stupid post you just made."

My irony meter exploded!

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:27 - May 22 with 1047 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:18 - May 22 by DJack

"What an incredibly stupid post you just made."

My irony meter exploded!

Well he’s right. Britain isn’t at war. Russia is kicking Ukraine’s arse. And you don’t like it one bit do you love

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:31 - May 22 with 1041 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:12 - May 22 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Nowadays they would just be called something that rhymes with Allen Funt.

If that’s the best you can come up with I think the vaccine has softened your little head even further. Go to bed it’s a school night you silly little boy.

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:34 - May 22 with 1040 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:34 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

One down, several thousand to go……………..

This is what you are cheerleading for...

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:56 - May 22 with 1028 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:27 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Well he’s right. Britain isn’t at war. Russia is kicking Ukraine’s arse. And you don’t like it one bit do you love

A country doesn't have to be at war for someone's actions to be considered traitorous. This country has sided very strongly with the Ukraine, your words of support for Russia are the words of traitors who speak in favour of a country we are at odds with. You are being disloyal to this country with your support of Russia.

Russia isn't kicking Ukraine's arse either no matter how much you'd love that to be true, wish it was true. Ukraine is putting up one hell of a fight and making your fanboy opinions look very stupid.
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:02 - May 22 with 1025 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:31 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

If that’s the best you can come up with I think the vaccine has softened your little head even further. Go to bed it’s a school night you silly little boy.

Why is it the same people who peddle the anti vaccine nonsense that support the Russians, think the queen is a lizard and believe the world is flat?

Go and watch countdown. Put the internet down, you’re too old to understand it. The carer will be popping in to wipe your arse and change your catheter in a minute anyway.
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:07 - May 22 with 1018 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:02 - May 22 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Why is it the same people who peddle the anti vaccine nonsense that support the Russians, think the queen is a lizard and believe the world is flat?

Go and watch countdown. Put the internet down, you’re too old to understand it. The carer will be popping in to wipe your arse and change your catheter in a minute anyway.

it's easy to conclude that they are sad little people desperate for attention so post endless nonsense because any attention is better than none.

Well enough now, time to ignore this thread.
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:13 - May 22 with 1009 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:07 - May 22 by Lorax

it's easy to conclude that they are sad little people desperate for attention so post endless nonsense because any attention is better than none.

Well enough now, time to ignore this thread.

I’m all for diversity of opinion and healthy debate but some of this stuff is absolutely bonkers to the point it makes you wonder “how the hell did you get to this point?”
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:39 - May 22 with 989 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:56 - May 22 by Lorax

A country doesn't have to be at war for someone's actions to be considered traitorous. This country has sided very strongly with the Ukraine, your words of support for Russia are the words of traitors who speak in favour of a country we are at odds with. You are being disloyal to this country with your support of Russia.

Russia isn't kicking Ukraine's arse either no matter how much you'd love that to be true, wish it was true. Ukraine is putting up one hell of a fight and making your fanboy opinions look very stupid.

Who said this country has sided with Ukraine. Are we allies, are they in NATO, have we signed any treaty or formal agreement?

Being an independant thinker is still not illegal even in dystopian Britain - notbyet anyeay
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:42 - May 22 with 983 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:13 - May 22 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I’m all for diversity of opinion and healthy debate but some of this stuff is absolutely bonkers to the point it makes you wonder “how the hell did you get to this point?”

I genuinely think it's a paranoia / mental health issue in many cases.

There is one poster who I do think is just stupid though.
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:02 - May 23 with 920 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:39 - May 22 by controversial_jack

Who said this country has sided with Ukraine. Are we allies, are they in NATO, have we signed any treaty or formal agreement?

Being an independant thinker is still not illegal even in dystopian Britain - notbyet anyeay

Are we ending Russia any weapons or medical aid then? Are we (the government) voicing opinions in support of Russia?

You are independent yes but a thinker?
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:52 - May 23 with 875 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:02 - May 23 by Lorax

Are we ending Russia any weapons or medical aid then? Are we (the government) voicing opinions in support of Russia?

You are independent yes but a thinker?

We send those to many countries. Not everyone here supports the Ukraine and their NAZIs.We will probably want something in return too.

Again, i will ask, are they Allies of Britain, are they members of NATO and have we signed any agreements with them?
Russia invade Ukraine on 23:36 - May 23 with 824 viewsTomsyard

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:52 - May 23 by controversial_jack

We send those to many countries. Not everyone here supports the Ukraine and their NAZIs.We will probably want something in return too.

Again, i will ask, are they Allies of Britain, are they members of NATO and have we signed any agreements with them?

I’ve been flicking through this thread and have seen that the term nazi has been used a number of times and I know that Putin has tarred the Ukrainians as such as well. But my question is roughly how many are there in the Ukrainian army, are we talking about 1%, 10%, 50%.
Russia invade Ukraine on 00:18 - May 24 with 807 viewsKeithHaynes

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:36 - May 23 by Tomsyard

I’ve been flicking through this thread and have seen that the term nazi has been used a number of times and I know that Putin has tarred the Ukrainians as such as well. But my question is roughly how many are there in the Ukrainian army, are we talking about 1%, 10%, 50%.

Nazis are Germans Tom. It’s an often over used term sadly, takes away from the real suffering.
Fascists ?
They are everywhere.
Same as commies mind in old school terms.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:35 - May 24 with 770 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:36 - May 23 by Tomsyard

I'm sure Swansea's very own Simon Wiesenthal will be along shortly and give us the exact figure .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:22 - May 24 with 760 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:52 - May 23 by controversial_jack

We sell arms to many other countries. We've given them to Ukraine.

I don't think anyone supports Nazi's. I do support a country that's being destroyed by a jealous, bloated dwarf becasue they are getting too close to the west. That's what it's about.

You've got a bit of a cheek trying to get someone to answer a question when you either avoid answering questions or the answer you gives proves you're wrong.

But I'll ask a question I've posed several times before, without answer. If this "special military operation" is about Nazi's or the liberation of Donbas why did Putin mention NATO more than either of those in his announcement speech?
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:34 - May 24 with 747 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:22 - May 24 by Scotia

We sell arms to many other countries. We've given them to Ukraine.

I don't think anyone supports Nazi's. I do support a country that's being destroyed by a jealous, bloated dwarf becasue they are getting too close to the west. That's what it's about.

You've got a bit of a cheek trying to get someone to answer a question when you either avoid answering questions or the answer you gives proves you're wrong.

But I'll ask a question I've posed several times before, without answer. If this "special military operation" is about Nazi's or the liberation of Donbas why did Putin mention NATO more than either of those in his announcement speech?

It's about all of those. No conflict has any single cause.
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:54 - May 24 with 736 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:34 - May 24 by controversial_jack

It's about all of those. No conflict has any single cause.

Why do you seem to omit the NATO aspect from all of your posts justifying and supporting the invaison then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024