Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
J Ayew 19:24 - Jan 1 with 3575 viewsTreforys_Jack

Watching him now against West Ham, he really is a good player , but a miserable bugger, never looks happy. Still think his red card cost us our PL position.
J Ayew on 19:29 - Jan 1 with 2761 viewsonehunglow

2m to balance the books.
innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

J Ayew on 19:31 - Jan 1 with 2776 viewsAirHawk22

Gooey and Fab on the pitch too.
Fab is still world class.
J Ayew on 19:35 - Jan 1 with 2770 viewsA_Fans_Dad

J Ayew on 19:31 - Jan 1 by AirHawk22

Gooey and Fab on the pitch too.
Fab is still world class.

He just let in a goal, as he did for us directly from a free kick. He stood glued to his line watching it go past him in to the net.
But pulled off some great saves earlier.
J Ayew on 20:22 - Jan 1 with 2713 viewsWhiterockin

J Ayew on 19:29 - Jan 1 by onehunglow

2m to balance the books.
innit

Considering he is a forward, how many has he scored in the last 40 games.
J Ayew on 20:28 - Jan 1 with 2697 viewsDr_Winston

J Ayew on 20:22 - Jan 1 by Whiterockin

Considering he is a forward, how many has he scored in the last 40 games.

And how much he was earning at the time we moved him on.

Is there no end to Perchy's ignorance?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

J Ayew on 20:46 - Jan 1 with 2658 viewsAndyCole

J Ayew on 20:28 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Is there no end to this Troll's lack of social awareness ?

Which ofc is why Winstone is such the flawed poster - always the first priority is to lash out.

Puerile, egotistical, bitter, skewed in so many ways. Always goes off tangent in his egotistical journey. Derails threads, continuously.

Winstone, a previous Mod of the previous flawed regime, part of a cabal who banned so many many excellent posters, anyone who dared have an opinion against the grain. Shame on the fella and his sad deluded Sheeple.

Thanks to Keith & Co, the very same posters banned by Winstone are now some of the very best posters here today. Which ofc says it all.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

J Ayew on 20:48 - Jan 1 with 2657 viewsTreforys_Jack

He was in a rich vein of goal scoring form for us before that stupid red card, the rest was history.
J Ayew on 20:49 - Jan 1 with 2653 viewsTreforys_Jack

J Ayew on 20:28 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

The Ayew boys did extremely well out of little ole Swansea.
Login to get fewer ads

J Ayew on 20:59 - Jan 1 with 2626 viewsonehunglow

J Ayew on 20:46 - Jan 1 by AndyCole

Which ofc is why Winstone is such the flawed poster - always the first priority is to lash out.

Puerile, egotistical, bitter, skewed in so many ways. Always goes off tangent in his egotistical journey. Derails threads, continuously.

Winstone, a previous Mod of the previous flawed regime, part of a cabal who banned so many many excellent posters, anyone who dared have an opinion against the grain. Shame on the fella and his sad deluded Sheeple.

Thanks to Keith & Co, the very same posters banned by Winstone are now some of the very best posters here today. Which ofc says it all.

AC.
Runner up a POTY too.

He has not moved on and he needs to.
He is not alone.
Some things are allowed on this site I disagree with and I disagree with some stuff Ive had from admin BUT they are professional and pretty fair. The other site needs to stick to its agreement not to see its members impugn others.

Ayew was sold way too cheaply,as is evident.

J Ayew on 21:11 - Jan 1 with 2631 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

He’s like the best player in your year group in school.
Great talent, could have been so much better, slightly too selfish, and didn’t give a f**k about anyone else

Good to see he’s doing well but he was never one of us

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

J Ayew on 21:32 - Jan 1 with 2602 viewsFireboy2

Said exactly that at the time.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2022 21:37]
J Ayew on 21:36 - Jan 1 with 2592 viewsFireboy2

J Ayew on 20:46 - Jan 1 by AndyCole

Isn't it strange that you are the only poster ever to diss the doc 🤔
J Ayew on 22:17 - Jan 1 with 2561 viewsBillyChong

J Ayew on 21:11 - Jan 1 by PatchesOHoulihan

Great talent, could have been so much better, slightly too selfish, and didn’t give a f**k about anyone else

Sadly we ended up with too many of them at the end of the prem era. J Ayew, Fer, Narsingh, Olsson, Sanches etc.
J Ayew on 22:29 - Jan 1 with 2550 viewsKilkennyjack

Exactly right.

Seemingly untouched by modern coaching.

Where would he play in the Swans 4-2-3-1 formation of the time…?
Not really a 9 like Bony, defo not a winger like Nathan, not clever enough for a 10 like Siggy … so he does not get a shirt for me.

He has something, but frankly it was not very useful to us.

Beware of the Risen People

J Ayew on 22:49 - Jan 1 with 2529 viewsAndyCole

J Ayew on 21:36 - Jan 1 by Fireboy2

Whooosh. Fair play, a proper whoosh, even by your standards.

Some posters look, see and stand up to be counted.

However the very many like you and Builth, look, and never will see, eyes wide shut. Heads bowed, chewing the cud, bleating, ad infinitum.

Grow up, you and your Flower Pot Man pal Builth.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

J Ayew on 00:19 - Jan 2 with 2460 viewsDr_Parnassus

I was banned under the last regime because I wouldn’t change my opinion that Jordan Ayew was our best player.

It really angered some that I preferred Ayew to Gylfi to the point the scruffy bloke banned me. Ayews market value is now double or treble that of Gylfi’s.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 0:53]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

J Ayew on 00:38 - Jan 2 with 2446 viewsTreforys_Jack

J Ayew on 00:19 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

I was banned under the last regime because I wouldn’t change my opinion that Jordan Ayew was our best player.

It really angered some that I preferred Ayew to Gylfi to the point the scruffy bloke banned me. Ayews market value is now double or treble that of Gylfi’s.

He was the focal point of our attack that season and was looking like keeping us up, his form was so good at the time. Then he picked up a red card, rather soft or foolish if I remember correctly.
J Ayew on 00:51 - Jan 2 with 2433 viewsAndyCole

J Ayew on 00:19 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Bonkers innit.

And here we are today.

What goes around, comes around.

With the very best poster across all forums on an exponentially upward trajectory, under the stewardship of a proper forum management team.

Whilst some scruffy, bitter little loser (and his bitter ilk, on here to this day) wallows., down back to the depths, exponentially.

J Ayew on 00:52 - Jan 2 with 2429 viewsDr_Parnassus

J Ayew on 00:51 - Jan 2 by AndyCole

Bonkers innit.

And here we are today.

What goes around, comes around.

With the very best poster across all forums on an exponentially upward trajectory, under the stewardship of a proper forum management team.

Whilst some scruffy, bitter little loser (and his bitter ilk, on here to this day) wallows., down back to the depths, exponentially.

what a splendid way to put that last sentence.

J Ayew on 00:55 - Jan 2 with 2425 viewsDr_Parnassus

J Ayew on 00:38 - Jan 2 by Treforys_Jack

He was the focal point of our attack that season and was looking like keeping us up, his form was so good at the time. Then he picked up a red card, rather soft or foolish if I remember correctly.

Yep that sounds about right, he was single handedly keeping us in many games, his directness was our only cutting edge outside playing for free kicks.

He got dogs abuse at the time though, strange lot.

J Ayew on 01:11 - Jan 2 with 2418 viewsAndyCole

You clearly weren't watching. Like so many of the unthinking.

Look way and above his body language.

Named Palace Player of The Year 19/20, by a clear distance.

A proper player's player. Something the uninformed passive armchair has absolutely no idea about. I've seen it so so many times.

He was totally one of us.

Back of the class, Patches.

J Ayew on 09:08 - Jan 2 with 2332 viewsKilkennyjack

J Ayew on 01:11 - Jan 2 by AndyCole

You clearly weren't watching. Like so many of the unthinking.

Look way and above his body language.

Named Palace Player of The Year 19/20, by a clear distance.

A proper player's player. Something the uninformed passive armchair has absolutely no idea about. I've seen it so so many times.

He was totally one of us.

Back of the class, Patches.

What position would you pick him ?

Beware of the Risen People

J Ayew on 09:12 - Jan 2 with 2330 viewsFireboy2

J Ayew on 09:08 - Jan 2 by Kilkennyjack

What position would you pick him ?

Knowing AC in goal.
J Ayew on 10:25 - Jan 2 with 2279 viewsonehunglow

J Ayew on 21:36 - Jan 1 by Fireboy2

Wrong,and he's had not a fraction of the filth I have had from Winston who allowed shameful posting as a moderator.

J Ayew on 10:27 - Jan 2 with 2275 viewsonehunglow

J Ayew on 09:12 - Jan 2 by Fireboy2

Knowing AC in goal.

Where would you pick him ?
This time,have the guts to reply.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024