Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WOL reporting on trouble down east 13:15 - Mar 1 with 6941 viewsVincent_Vega

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-citys-immedia

Who writes that p1sh

'making a genuine push for the Premier League and staying there' so third times the charm eh?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 13:29 - Mar 1 with 3955 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Interesting to see Cardiff's huge debts are far more than the value of the club. The stadium, land etc being secured against the £100 million loan outstanding to TAN.Z

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 13:55 - Mar 1 with 3920 viewsVincent_Vega

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 13:29 - Mar 1 by felixstowe_jack

Interesting to see Cardiff's huge debts are far more than the value of the club. The stadium, land etc being secured against the £100 million loan outstanding to TAN.Z

Nah mun, debt to equity init. potential init. sleeping giant init.

either way, next season is shaping up to be a doozey, for them.

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 14:37 - Mar 1 with 3869 viewsProfessor

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 13:55 - Mar 1 by Vincent_Vega

Nah mun, debt to equity init. potential init. sleeping giant init.

either way, next season is shaping up to be a doozey, for them.

Someone will be along to tell us debt is good.
WOL reporting on trouble down east on 15:15 - Mar 1 with 3817 viewsBoundy

"Wales' capital city club" just in case we forgot

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 17:05 - Mar 1 with 3717 viewsjohnlangy

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 15:15 - Mar 1 by Boundy

"Wales' capital city club" just in case we forgot

With 'vast potential' just in case we forget.
WOL reporting on trouble down east on 20:54 - Mar 1 with 3520 viewsTenbySwan

What's the latest with Sala?
WOL reporting on trouble down east on 21:14 - Mar 1 with 3483 viewsDr_Winston

Don't know much about the Isaacs and Hammam cases so can't really say owt about them. Suspect the likely figures have been inflated.

Don't see that they've got much of a leg to stand on in the Sala situation. The relevant football authorities have decreed it an open and shut case. CAS seem to be a last throw of the dice to get out of paying for him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 21:31 - Mar 1 with 3446 views73__73

Fcuk um. Hope they go out of business

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Login to get fewer ads

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 10:50 - Mar 2 with 3296 viewsbritferry

Are they still doing the 2m rule in the Legoland stadium?

trying to work out how our Capitol sic club had so many empty seats when they're bigger than Barcelona

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 10:55 - Mar 2 with 3290 viewsBoundy

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 10:50 - Mar 2 by britferry

trying to work out how our Capitol sic club had so many empty seats when they're bigger than Barcelona

School night ,it was wet , they once played in red , the list is endless

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 11:45 - Mar 2 with 3243 viewsVincent_Vega

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 10:50 - Mar 2 by britferry

they were admiring their own concourse so much the game passed them by. Easy mistake to make, its such a beautiful concourse, world beating don't you know.

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 07:58 - Mar 3 with 3122 viewsraynor94

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 20:54 - Mar 1 by TenbySwan

What's the latest with Sala?

Case is being heard today

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 09:17 - Mar 3 with 3091 viewsCatullus

If all 3 cases go against them, how many problems will it cause? Lets put the value at 30 million (lower than the WOL just for arguments sake) and ask, if they are forced to sell players and cut their wages bill, how much are any of their players worth?

Lets look at Keiffer Moore ( and remember how people were critical of what we got for Roberts) and the prie tag being touted not so long before the sale was anywhere from 7-11 million. In the end they got 4.5 million. The theory went he was their best player so they'd have to sell several players to make a dent in 30-40 million.
The fact it's been talked about suggests Tan has had enough of payrolling them and wants them to be sustainably run, to put very little more of his own money in.
Has he accepted getting to and staying in the EPL isn't as easy as some down East seem to think. Even with his money and bigger crowds they still did far worse than us.

Will a potential sell off of any "prized asset/s) mean a relegation fight next season? With relegation comes a drop in income and the drain they are circling seems to get bigger and stronger.

Whichever way you cut it, a push for promotion seems a long way off and if they lose all 3 cases, it seems an eternity away.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 09:20 - Mar 3 with 3085 viewstrampie

Hey Cat, have you learnt where God's country is, have I mad a compelling case ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 09:31 - Mar 3 with 3072 viewsCatullus

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 09:20 - Mar 3 by trampie

Hey Cat, have you learnt where God's country is, have I mad a compelling case ?

Compelling, not really but mad.....yeah.

If you believe in God then he created the whole Planet. If you are saying Wales is Gods country then you are denigrating other countries.

Simple really.

Now how about we return to the OP?

What do you think will happen down East?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 09:34 - Mar 3 with 3053 viewstrampie

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 09:31 - Mar 3 by Catullus

Compelling, not really but mad.....yeah.

If you believe in God then he created the whole Planet. If you are saying Wales is Gods country then you are denigrating other countries.

Simple really.

Now how about we return to the OP?

What do you think will happen down East?

I thought you would like it 😉

Tan is keeping them afloat as things stand, in the future they better hope he writes all the debt off and doesn't call it in.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 10:03 - Mar 3 with 3030 viewsCatullus

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 09:34 - Mar 3 by trampie

I thought you would like it 😉

Tan is keeping them afloat as things stand, in the future they better hope he writes all the debt off and doesn't call it in.

Like it, nah, it's all propOganda!

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 11:03 - Mar 3 with 2997 viewsnantywatcher

Spoke to a Cardiff fan last night and he reckons they could be down by as much as £40mill this week.
WOL reporting on trouble down east on 12:30 - Mar 3 with 2961 viewspencoedjack

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 11:03 - Mar 3 by nantywatcher

Spoke to a Cardiff fan last night and he reckons they could be down by as much as £40mill this week.

Hopefully they go bust.
WOL reporting on trouble down east on 15:10 - Mar 3 with 2911 viewssP7qupUf

£109 million in debt. OK most owed to Tan but not a great set of accounts out today.
WOL reporting on trouble down east on 08:32 - Mar 4 with 2797 views73__73

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 15:10 - Mar 3 by sP7qupUf

£109 million in debt. OK most owed to Tan but not a great set of accounts out today.

Their club isn’t worth no where near £109 million, so unless Tan is prepared to write off what he’s owed, they will never find someone to buy the club.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 09:40 - Mar 4 with 2762 viewsBoundy

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 08:32 - Mar 4 by 73__73

Their club isn’t worth no where near £109 million, so unless Tan is prepared to write off what he’s owed, they will never find someone to buy the club.

They could always sell the concourse , shirley that's got to worth millions .

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 09:48 - Mar 4 with 2755 viewsCatullus

I've just read this,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-debt-ris

It makes really bad reading for a Cardiff fan, it must do surely? Tan putting in around 3 million per month, then they say they lost 11.2 million last year?

The loan from the company that Dalman is involved with, they have a 9% interest rate! Looks to me like Dalman is ripping them off. They could get a lower rate at many other places, couldn't they? Unless their credit rating is absolutely shocking.

Over 109 million in debt, court cases coming that could cost them over 30 million and no great assets to sell, apart from some promising youngsters.

I do wonder where they stand with FFP too. According to the EFL’s profit and sustainability rules, a club can be charged if a loss of £39m or over is recorded over a three-year period.

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 09:52 - Mar 4 with 2746 viewsDr_Parnassus

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 09:48 - Mar 4 by Catullus

I've just read this,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-debt-ris

It makes really bad reading for a Cardiff fan, it must do surely? Tan putting in around 3 million per month, then they say they lost 11.2 million last year?

The loan from the company that Dalman is involved with, they have a 9% interest rate! Looks to me like Dalman is ripping them off. They could get a lower rate at many other places, couldn't they? Unless their credit rating is absolutely shocking.

Over 109 million in debt, court cases coming that could cost them over 30 million and no great assets to sell, apart from some promising youngsters.

I do wonder where they stand with FFP too. According to the EFL’s profit and sustainability rules, a club can be charged if a loss of £39m or over is recorded over a three-year period.

The Sala one could cost 30m on its own, they said they set money aside for it then in another statement said it could bankrupt them. I highly doubt they set it aside.

Nantes have a dozen legal professionals working on the case, they will all need paying, plus their own legal fees. Interest on the sun would also be massive.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 10:17 - Mar 4 with 2724 viewsCatullus

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 09:52 - Mar 4 by Dr_Parnassus

The Sala one could cost 30m on its own, they said they set money aside for it then in another statement said it could bankrupt them. I highly doubt they set it aside.

Nantes have a dozen legal professionals working on the case, they will all need paying, plus their own legal fees. Interest on the sun would also be massive.

I'm not sure they'll lose the other 2 cases though "Sala" seems open and shut.

Looking at it as objectively as possible, the level of debt they currently have could increase by 50% and they are facing a transfer embargo. if they cannot bring in players but still have to sell, surely relegation beckons. They may well be one of those clubs best having FFP come after them next season, as long as they don't go down this season!

People moan about our owners but Tan has put a shedload of money into Cardiff and look where it's gotten them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024