Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with 19:28 - Mar 7 with 2823 viewsKeithHaynes

Who would they be ?

Me ?

STID
Thrasher
Andy C
Chief
Cat
Max

I do have many others ...

I’ll leave fireboy, OHL and Builthy alone because that’s a dead cert.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 16:19 - Mar 8 with 1038 viewsCatullus

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 16:12 - Mar 8 by bennytheblue

Been listening to the meteors today, bit of Purple Hearts, joe cocker, ennio morricone, bit of Trojan boss reggae and early the jam, and a bit of squire….nice day…let me think who I’d be meeting up with.


How about Not Loyal, 1983 and Angryjack to start?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 16:33 - Mar 8 with 1024 viewsonehunglow

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 16:19 - Mar 8 by Catullus

How about Not Loyal, 1983 and Angryjack to start?


II considered NL but he seems to be a too rough a lad for me
1983 hates me and angry is anti police so I d want to nut him .

Better if we hated a thread of the posters we d least like to have an evening with. I d be a tough choice for me anyway

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 17:18 - Mar 8 with 995 viewsAjack_Kerouac

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 16:33 - Mar 8 by onehunglow

II considered NL but he seems to be a too rough a lad for me
1983 hates me and angry is anti police so I d want to nut him .

Better if we hated a thread of the posters we d least like to have an evening with. I d be a tough choice for me anyway


I'd win that one, I reckon I'd be eating alone like Putin, at the end of a 93ft table 😁

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 18:38 - Mar 8 with 945 viewsonehunglow

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 17:18 - Mar 8 by Ajack_Kerouac

I'd win that one, I reckon I'd be eating alone like Putin, at the end of a 93ft table 😁


Wrong,again.

You're well read and well respected.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 19:44 - Mar 8 with 912 viewsDr_Parnassus

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 15:18 - Mar 8 by builthjack

Aye. I toyed with you in the early rounds, then went for the straight knockout. Get some practice in.


You mean nobody was interested in you until the band of cackling men thought I was going to win?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 20:20 - Mar 8 with 879 viewsbennytheblue

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 16:19 - Mar 8 by Catullus

How about Not Loyal, 1983 and Angryjack to start?


Loyal is my no1….just for his fantasies alone
Got to be pencoed Jack coz he can’t be so angry in real life
Owain Glyn he can tell me about how they took the philli fir the 1000th time at a wales match
Fire boy is on crowd control if
Dr winston can’t calm everyone down with his diplomacy.
Don’t know his username but the Jack that posted as Roathie on Annis site, 90 usernames, what a guy, what a looney, I like loonies…..
1
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 20:43 - Mar 8 with 858 viewsThrasher6

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 20:20 - Mar 8 by bennytheblue

Loyal is my no1….just for his fantasies alone
Got to be pencoed Jack coz he can’t be so angry in real life
Owain Glyn he can tell me about how they took the philli fir the 1000th time at a wales match
Fire boy is on crowd control if
Dr winston can’t calm everyone down with his diplomacy.
Don’t know his username but the Jack that posted as Roathie on Annis site, 90 usernames, what a guy, what a looney, I like loonies…..


Get out more Benny....please....

Poll: Where will the Swans finish this season?

0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 21:31 - Mar 8 with 821 viewsAndyCole

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 19:44 - Mar 8 by Dr_Parnassus

You mean nobody was interested in you until the band of cackling men thought I was going to win?


Innit.

The fella rightly only had 2 votes. Until the vote was rigged. There's a theme.

Nothing worse than gang mentality.

Bravo to Dr_P for standing up to and silencing the gang. Always.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

0
Login to get fewer ads

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 21:41 - Mar 8 with 817 viewsbennytheblue

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 20:43 - Mar 8 by Thrasher6

Get out more Benny....please....


I’ve only just got home ffs….
0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 22:35 - Mar 8 with 792 viewsjack_lord

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 10:49 - Mar 8 by Catullus

I literally couldn't name just 6. Aside from the 4 names on my ignored list I could have a beer with just about all of you, Ok I would probably leave 73_____73 out but I doubt he'd be interested in having a beer with me either.

Otherwise I try not to kay favourites with the obvious exception of Keith, it would be nice to meet the man who has made this site so very much better.

What could be very interesting, if I actually make it to Forest and the meet up, will I already know any of you? it's quite possible if you were a Vetch regular and many of you were. In which case, how many of you will see me and go, OH FFS sake not him! I'd bet there's a few


I'd have a drink with most but doubt I'd ever have the time. I have more chance of having a beer with Keith in Cadiz than PS brigade in Swansea. I like my wife's company and spend my free time with her

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

1
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 22:55 - Mar 8 with 766 viewsKeithHaynes

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 22:35 - Mar 8 by jack_lord

I'd have a drink with most but doubt I'd ever have the time. I have more chance of having a beer with Keith in Cadiz than PS brigade in Swansea. I like my wife's company and spend my free time with her


Anyone who travels here for any reason is most welcome 👍
I will most certainly be at ‘that’ game in April though.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 09:25 - Mar 9 with 704 viewsCatullus

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 21:31 - Mar 8 by AndyCole

Innit.

The fella rightly only had 2 votes. Until the vote was rigged. There's a theme.

Nothing worse than gang mentality.

Bravo to Dr_P for standing up to and silencing the gang. Always.


Or maybe, once Dr W puled out people went with their next choice?

How is a vote gang mentality? If so many people disliked Dr P that they voted for someone else, isn't that the point? You vote for the one you like, not the one you don't.

Saying Builthy RIGHTLY only had 2 votes is just your opinion, you obviously don't rate him so didn't vote for him, yes?

Looking at your other posts, you always jump in on Dr P's side. OR rather use his posts to piggy back on. I don't remember how many votes you got but it must have upset you!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 09:29 - Mar 9 with 700 viewsonehunglow

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 22:35 - Mar 8 by jack_lord

I'd have a drink with most but doubt I'd ever have the time. I have more chance of having a beer with Keith in Cadiz than PS brigade in Swansea. I like my wife's company and spend my free time with her


That's a lovely thing to state Jase.

You're a looker yourself though so she's lucky

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 11:55 - Mar 10 with 631 viewsmax936

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 09:29 - Mar 9 by onehunglow

That's a lovely thing to state Jase.

You're a looker yourself though so she's lucky


I agree with J on this one, Im happy with just going out in her company, especially when she's doing the driving
And Im a fine dam good looker as well.
0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 12:11 - Mar 10 with 619 viewsbuilthjack

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 09:25 - Mar 9 by Catullus

Or maybe, once Dr W puled out people went with their next choice?

How is a vote gang mentality? If so many people disliked Dr P that they voted for someone else, isn't that the point? You vote for the one you like, not the one you don't.

Saying Builthy RIGHTLY only had 2 votes is just your opinion, you obviously don't rate him so didn't vote for him, yes?

Looking at your other posts, you always jump in on Dr P's side. OR rather use his posts to piggy back on. I don't remember how many votes you got but it must have upset you!


We know a bit about "Andy Cole" Cat. Best say no more.
Anyway, I will send Dr P a photo of my mantle piece, he can see what's on it.
In the vote he was built up, then smashed to the floor.
Rumour has it that he cried for a whole month. Poor dab.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 12:30 - Mar 10 with 598 viewsonehunglow

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 12:11 - Mar 10 by builthjack

We know a bit about "Andy Cole" Cat. Best say no more.
Anyway, I will send Dr P a photo of my mantle piece, he can see what's on it.
In the vote he was built up, then smashed to the floor.
Rumour has it that he cried for a whole month. Poor dab.


Want to share your inside info. ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 15:34 - Mar 10 with 551 viewsjack_lord

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 09:29 - Mar 9 by onehunglow

That's a lovely thing to state Jase.

You're a looker yourself though so she's lucky


That's very kind of you to say Rich. I'm the lucky one though. She puts up with all my thoughts habits and moodswings. She does put a curse on the Swans if I piss her off though.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 15:48 - Mar 10 with 546 viewsonehunglow

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 15:34 - Mar 10 by jack_lord

That's very kind of you to say Rich. I'm the lucky one though. She puts up with all my thoughts habits and moodswings. She does put a curse on the Swans if I piss her off though.



Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 21:39 - Mar 10 with 479 viewsCatullus

If you chose six Swans indie posters to spend an evening with on 15:34 - Mar 10 by jack_lord

That's very kind of you to say Rich. I'm the lucky one though. She puts up with all my thoughts habits and moodswings. She does put a curse on the Swans if I piss her off though.


Sounds like my wife!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026