Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bale to Swansea? 09:45 - Mar 11 with 1475 viewsDr_Parnassus

As much as it would be hilarious to see the reaction, don’t see much legs in this one (or much legs left in him as it goes).

https://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/12691/12542544/gareth-bale-real-madrid-b

“ Last month, Sky Sports News reported Bale is considering ending his playing career this summer if Wales fail to qualify for this year's World Cup, but might consider joining a Championship club if he helps his country make the tournament in Qatar.

Wales face a play-off against Austria in Cardiff in March and, if they win, they will then face a showdown against either Scotland or Ukraine for a place in the finals.

Wales have not qualified for the World Cup since 1958 and Bale is keen to represent his country at the tournament before the end of his career.

But if Wales fail at the play-off stage, retirement could be on the cards.

However, if Wales do reach their first World Cup in 64 years, Bale could consider signing a short-term deal with a Premier League or Championship side to ensure he is ready for the tournament.

It is believed Bale, who turns 33 in July, could consider joining Cardiff or Swansea.”

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Bale to Swansea? on 09:55 - Mar 11 with 1443 viewsonehunglow

It wont be us ,or at least Im hoping he wont.
It would be all about HIM

No thanks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bale to Swansea? on 10:08 - Mar 11 with 1419 viewsDr_Parnassus

I know what you mean and you are probably right.

I’d still be up for taking him though just out of curiosity. But I’d be giving it almost no chance of happening for many reasons.

I would suspect it’s just lazy journalism and they have mentioned the Welsh championship teams, but in reality if there was a straight choice between us and Cardiff he would go there.

Think Rodon and Davies once said they used to wind each other up about the rivalry.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Bale to Swansea? on 10:12 - Mar 11 with 1408 viewsonehunglow

Bale to Swansea? on 10:08 - Mar 11 by Dr_Parnassus

I know what you mean and you are probably right.

I’d still be up for taking him though just out of curiosity. But I’d be giving it almost no chance of happening for many reasons.

I would suspect it’s just lazy journalism and they have mentioned the Welsh championship teams, but in reality if there was a straight choice between us and Cardiff he would go there.

Think Rodon and Davies once said they used to wind each other up about the rivalry.

Capital cousins would see it as perfidy too and he wouldn' t be welcome back in Llanrumney

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bale to Swansea? on 11:31 - Mar 11 with 1336 viewsBadlands

We already have plenty of players who can shoot over the bar!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bale to Swansea? on 11:42 - Mar 11 with 1322 viewsKeithHaynes

If he wants to play football come to Swansea, of he wants long term struggle go to Cardiff.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bale to Swansea? on 13:18 - Mar 11 with 1227 viewsBadlands

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bale to Swansea? on 14:47 - Mar 11 with 1172 viewsbennytheblue

Bale to Swansea? on 11:42 - Mar 11 by KeithHaynes

If he wants to play football come to Swansea, of he wants long term struggle go to Cardiff.

Having spoken to him and ledley many times over the years there would be absolutely no chance, and these days we play more football than you, as you will see in a few weeks…..
Bale to Swansea? on 14:48 - Mar 11 with 1167 viewsKeithHaynes

Bale to Swansea? on 14:47 - Mar 11 by bennytheblue

Having spoken to him and ledley many times over the years there would be absolutely no chance, and these days we play more football than you, as you will see in a few weeks…..

Considerably 😉
Let’s be honest he wouldn’t benefit either club.

And yes, we will most certainly see.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Bale to Swansea? on 14:57 - Mar 11 with 1153 viewsKilkennyjack

Nailed on.

He loves playing in white.

Beware of the Risen People

Bale to Swansea? on 16:11 - Mar 11 with 1109 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Bale to Swansea? on 14:48 - Mar 11 by KeithHaynes

Considerably 😉
Let’s be honest he wouldn’t benefit either club.

And yes, we will most certainly see.

That’s not true. He’s got quite a long throw.
Bale to Swansea? on 16:57 - Mar 11 with 1083 viewsTenbySwan

🤣🤣🤣
Bale to Swansea? on 17:31 - Mar 11 with 1071 viewsgrabsplatter

You're a bit dim aren't you?
Bale to Swansea? on 17:41 - Mar 11 with 1061 viewsmax936

Bale to Swansea? on 13:18 - Mar 11 by Badlands

Yeah, I agree, Bale is crap, behave mun, he's been a World Class Player without a doubt, his days are coming to an end though, but he's had a fabulous career and been a credit to Wales.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bale to Swansea? on 18:27 - Mar 11 with 1022 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Bale to Swansea? on 17:41 - Mar 11 by max936

Yeah, I agree, Bale is crap, behave mun, he's been a World Class Player without a doubt, his days are coming to an end though, but he's had a fabulous career and been a credit to Wales.

Of course he has. Probably the best British player of my lifetime by a country mile. But it’s obvious for all to see that his body has given up on him and apart from his undoubted commitment to the Welsh national team his fire for the game at club level has also long gone out.
Bale to Swansea? on 18:44 - Mar 11 with 1006 viewsBillyChong

Get rid of Bennett, Bale will settle for his salary
Bale to Swansea? on 19:28 - Mar 11 with 981 viewsbennytheblue

Bale to Swansea? on 18:27 - Mar 11 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Of course he has. Probably the best British player of my lifetime by a country mile. But it’s obvious for all to see that his body has given up on him and apart from his undoubted commitment to the Welsh national team his fire for the game at club level has also long gone out.

Can you imagine scoring an overhead kick in a champions league final outside the box….he won it for them that year on his own. Such a humble guy too if you ever meet him.
Bale to Swansea? on 19:31 - Mar 11 with 977 viewsjasper_T

Bale to Swansea? on 18:27 - Mar 11 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

He scored 11 in 20 in the PL last season.
Bale to Swansea? on 20:07 - Mar 11 with 947 viewsChief

Embarrassing thread this. Because:

1) there's less than zero chance that Bale comes to us.

2) a half fit Bale would still dominate the Championship with his footballing brain and intelligence. Some of the comments about him not being good enough are bonkers.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Bale to Swansea? on 23:10 - Mar 11 with 856 viewsSTID2017

Bale to Swansea? on 20:07 - Mar 11 by Chief

Embarrassing thread this. Because:

1) there's less than zero chance that Bale comes to us.

2) a half fit Bale would still dominate the Championship with his footballing brain and intelligence. Some of the comments about him not being good enough are bonkers.

I would love him to come to Swansea.
Only saw him playing once for Spurs against us.
What a fantastic player.
I don't think for one minute it would happen, but if it did then as you say he would dominate at this level.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024