Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer under investigation 13:52 - May 6 with 9365 viewsKeithHaynes

For doing a Boris !

Brilliant 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Starmer under investigation on 18:05 - May 6 with 1181 viewsSirjohnalot

Starmer under investigation on 17:57 - May 6 by Whiterockin

Johnson was in his home Starmer was hundreds of miles away from his. Who really cares anyway they are both out of order and people are just trying to defend the leader of the party they support, when what they have done is inexcusable.

I’m not a particular labour supporter, I’m a centrist, don’t really have a party. I’m just giving my take on what the covid regs were at the time. I may be wrong, have been before, will be again, but that’s take on what the law was at the time.
Starmer under investigation on 18:07 - May 6 with 1164 viewsSirjohnalot

Starmer under investigation on 18:02 - May 6 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I think the food thing is completely acceptable. But if it’s true that they were all told to “bring a bottle” then that puts a different spin on things. Also there’s probably no need to eat and drink together communally if they’ve all got their own hotel rooms. Just goes to show how ridiculous the rules were really.

Absolutely agree. IF they were told to bring their own bottle, it’s completely different. The source is really important. The report in the Sun, is hardly reliable. An email audit trail, different thing.

Re eating together, if they were all working together, it wouldn’t make sense to all go off to hotel rooms to eat.
[Post edited 6 May 2022 18:09]
Starmer under investigation on 18:16 - May 6 with 1138 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 18:05 - May 6 by Sirjohnalot

I’m not a particular labour supporter, I’m a centrist, don’t really have a party. I’m just giving my take on what the covid regs were at the time. I may be wrong, have been before, will be again, but that’s take on what the law was at the time.

It also brings in the point they said Rayner wasn't there until a photo shows she was. Then there is the number present, was it over 30?
Starmer under investigation on 18:18 - May 6 with 1130 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Starmer under investigation on 18:07 - May 6 by Sirjohnalot

Absolutely agree. IF they were told to bring their own bottle, it’s completely different. The source is really important. The report in the Sun, is hardly reliable. An email audit trail, different thing.

Re eating together, if they were all working together, it wouldn’t make sense to all go off to hotel rooms to eat.
[Post edited 6 May 2022 18:09]

No it wouldn’t make sense but a lot of industries had to follow it to the letter. Remember the footballers had to distance from each other whilst the anthems played. They had to train in very small groups. Even Boris and Whitty etc podiums were metres apart. The message was clear to distance where possible, even at work.

Also a load of activists together in a hotel…the wine is flowing… I would put money on several of them not socially distancing overnight too if you catch my drift…
Starmer under investigation on 18:27 - May 6 with 1111 viewsSirjohnalot

Starmer under investigation on 18:18 - May 6 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

No it wouldn’t make sense but a lot of industries had to follow it to the letter. Remember the footballers had to distance from each other whilst the anthems played. They had to train in very small groups. Even Boris and Whitty etc podiums were metres apart. The message was clear to distance where possible, even at work.

Also a load of activists together in a hotel…the wine is flowing… I would put money on several of them not socially distancing overnight too if you catch my drift…

Let’s say he gets fined and goes.

Yvette Cooper would be a superb replacement.
Starmer under investigation on 18:32 - May 6 with 1108 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 17:14 - May 6 by raynor94

I'm just amazed at this drinking alcohol whilst in work

Did you see Kwasi Kartengs comments? Apparently he thinks it would be "excessively puritanically" to close down Parliaments bars!

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/news/kwasi-kwarteng-misogyny-parliament-bars-b2

Apparently, being able to get sozzled while making massively important political decisions is vital to government.
I think any politician who isn't willing to close down the parliamentary drinking culture should just resign and admit they are not there for the right reasons. They have misogyny, bullying, people missing votes, people sleeping on the benches who we see on tv too. Parliament is no place for a bunch of dipsomaniacs. Surely Starmer can see that the alcohol issue is causing problems but it didn't stop him ordering a few beers too.

One rule for them but a different rule for us, it stinks, they stink.
Starmer under investigation on 19:18 - May 6 with 1080 viewsjack_lord

Well I think Starmer should resign. Of course, even if he did, that slimy blonde turd wouldn't.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Starmer under investigation on 20:15 - May 6 with 1039 viewsonehunglow

Starmer under investigation on 19:18 - May 6 by jack_lord

Well I think Starmer should resign. Of course, even if he did, that slimy blonde turd wouldn't.

At least he would show some respect to the electorate which Johnson cannot bring himself to do.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Starmer under investigation on 20:45 - May 6 with 1020 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Starmer under investigation on 14:12 - May 6 by Lorax

Some people claimed there was no wrongdoing yet now there is a proper investigation after "new evidence" came in.
Somebody even justified it by saying they get 100 plus curries delivered to work, Jim was it?

If Starmer and co broke the rules then they should be fined and if Starmer has the morals and ethics he applied to Bojo, if he gets fined then he should resign.

My money is on him being just as slimy as Bojo!

Agreed 100% - the smug right wing interloper should resign. Hoist him by his own petard!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Starmer under investigation on 21:08 - May 6 with 1007 viewsGwyn737

Starmer under investigation on 18:27 - May 6 by Sirjohnalot

Let’s say he gets fined and goes.

Yvette Cooper would be a superb replacement.

She would be a superb leader, as would Wes Streeting.

This could work out well for Labour. Starmer is found guilty and quits, this makes Labour look strong and the Tories look weak.

Labour select a far more electable leader (as above) and have a boost towards the next election.
Starmer under investigation on 21:18 - May 6 with 986 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 21:08 - May 6 by Gwyn737

She would be a superb leader, as would Wes Streeting.

This could work out well for Labour. Starmer is found guilty and quits, this makes Labour look strong and the Tories look weak.

Labour select a far more electable leader (as above) and have a boost towards the next election.

That would be a vote winner, but not many would fall on their sword for the sake of the party. But it would virtually guarantee the next election.
Starmer under investigation on 21:22 - May 6 with 972 viewsGwyn737

Starmer under investigation on 21:18 - May 6 by Whiterockin

That would be a vote winner, but not many would fall on their sword for the sake of the party. But it would virtually guarantee the next election.

It’s a long shot with loads of assumptions.

Still, I’d say Tories should be careful what they wish for…
Starmer under investigation on 21:56 - May 6 with 930 viewsSirjohnalot

Either way it’s not a good look for the Tories.

Either KS gets fined and he quits putting pressure on Johnson or he gets cleared again putting more pressure on him when Johnson gets more fines
Starmer under investigation on 22:23 - May 6 with 913 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 21:56 - May 6 by Sirjohnalot

Either way it’s not a good look for the Tories.

Either KS gets fined and he quits putting pressure on Johnson or he gets cleared again putting more pressure on him when Johnson gets more fines

Johnson and Starmer both quit and the next government will be a coalition with the Lib Dems.
Starmer under investigation on 22:23 - May 6 with 910 viewsJack123

I can't stand the hypocritical boring git, hope they chuck the book at him. One thing for sure, the way Starmer has chucked mud at Boris, at least make sure you are clean from any reprisals unfortunately for the berk Starmer he is not.

Bit of a silly error that.

libera nos a malo

Starmer under investigation on 22:25 - May 6 with 906 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 22:23 - May 6 by Jack123

I can't stand the hypocritical boring git, hope they chuck the book at him. One thing for sure, the way Starmer has chucked mud at Boris, at least make sure you are clean from any reprisals unfortunately for the berk Starmer he is not.

It has to be proven yet.
Starmer under investigation on 22:37 - May 6 with 885 viewsSirjohnalot

Starmer under investigation on 22:23 - May 6 by Jack123

He was investigated found not to have done anything wrong, now they’re reinvesting him. Let’s see what they find (or don’t find)

It’s likely Johnson will face many more fines
Starmer under investigation on 22:46 - May 6 with 868 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 22:37 - May 6 by Sirjohnalot

He was investigated found not to have done anything wrong, now they’re reinvesting him. Let’s see what they find (or don’t find)

If there is any truth in the premeditated "bring a bottle" Starmer is in trouble, plus if the number was over 30. Still needs to be proven though, but I assume they have fresh evidence to open it back up. As in all politics there always is an opposition supporter to carve you up.
Starmer under investigation on 22:58 - May 6 with 848 viewsJack123

Starmer under investigation on 22:37 - May 6 by Sirjohnalot

Yes, we will see. But IMO he should be squeaky clean, his image is already tarnished, I have seen the pictures of him drinking, when in company, whilst the rest of us, could do no such thing.

libera nos a malo

Starmer under investigation on 23:11 - May 6 with 814 viewsKilkennyjack

Go on Keir 🤝

Beware of the Risen People

Starmer under investigation on 23:33 - May 6 with 812 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 23:11 - May 6 by Kilkennyjack

Go on Keir 🤝

But surely Labour would be better off leaving boris there until the next election.
Starmer under investigation on 00:22 - May 7 with 781 viewsRobbie

Irrelevant of their Political Party , how do these people drink and party whilst they should have been setting an example to us , the law abiding people .

As a side note , if ever an accusation of alcohol and my work duties clashed I was finished .
But they are politicians .
Starmer under investigation on 07:25 - May 7 with 725 viewsSirjohnalot

Starmer under investigation on 22:58 - May 6 by Jack123

Yes, we will see. But IMO he should be squeaky clean, his image is already tarnished, I have seen the pictures of him drinking, when in company, whilst the rest of us, could do no such thing.

That’s the point, at this point, everyone was able to do that. There’s no suggestion they were getting drunk. If he had a single beer with a takeaway whilst working, it was perfectly legal.
Starmer under investigation on 08:35 - May 7 with 685 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 07:25 - May 7 by Sirjohnalot

That’s the point, at this point, everyone was able to do that. There’s no suggestion they were getting drunk. If he had a single beer with a takeaway whilst working, it was perfectly legal.

Would that depend on the number of people eating and drinking together. Did the rule of 30 apply.
Starmer under investigation on 09:24 - May 7 with 660 viewspikeypaul

The law was broken, eating and drinking in mass groups was unlawful, end of.

So the leftie hypocrite is saying it was work, so the law did not apply?

So if I ran a car dealership with 30 salesmen and during lock down invited them all to have a drink and a curry after 10pm in the night to discuss work , during lock down that would have been perfectly legal? Of course it wouldn’t have been.The tool obviously thinks there is a law for Starmer and his cronies and a seperate one for the rest of the country.

Strange how the lowlife lefties seem to think BOJO having a piece of cake in his garden is a resigning offence but Starmer swigging San Miguel out of a bottle with 30 people in the room while smashing into a ruby murray 100s miles from his house is fine😂😂😂😂😂😂

And this was a pre planned party, the Facebook post a day before proved this.

And they still have not said why they continuously lied about Rayner not being there before admitting it months later , when new photos of her there emerged.

It effing stinks.

HYPOCRITES
[Post edited 7 May 2022 9:57]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024