Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer under investigation 13:52 - May 6 with 9366 viewsKeithHaynes

For doing a Boris !

Brilliant 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Starmer under investigation on 09:52 - May 8 with 1634 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Starmer has not told the truth on this:

Rayner present?
Stopped for bite to eat whilst working?
No food at hotel?
Not pre planned?

File under Johnson, I'm afraid.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Starmer under investigation on 10:29 - May 8 with 1591 viewsKilkennyjack

And Keir did not make the laws of course.

There is no equivalence.

If Keir resigns Johnson will have to go.
They have just handed that to Keir.

And there are more fines and Sue Gray to go. Johnson still in the 💩

Beware of the Risen People

Starmer under investigation on 10:38 - May 8 with 1571 viewsmajorraglan

Starmer under investigation on 10:29 - May 8 by Kilkennyjack

There is no equivalence.

As things stand, Boris has had a ticket and paid it, so he should resign or be sacked.
Boris set the rules and from what we can see there are numerous breaches, it’s complete nonsense to compare the level of offending, but Starmer is under investigation and while he didn’t set the rules, he should have been observing them. If Starmer has broken the regulations and gets a ticket, he should resign.
Starmer under investigation on 10:39 - May 8 with 1570 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

There is no equivalence.

Parliament makes the laws and Starmer voted for them in the same way that Johnson did.

Both need to go.

Starmer under investigation on 10:43 - May 8 with 1568 viewsWhiterockin

There is no equivalence.

If Johnson plays it he get out of trouble here. When questioned all he will have to say its up to Starmer and the Labour party as to whether he resigns. Starmer has said Johnson has to go so would have to resign, Johnson on the other hand has gone nowhere so in theory could stay. If Starmer stays and Johnson stays any advantage labour have gained would be gone as would all credibility. If Starmer goes and Johnson stays, who knows the outcome. Labour diehards will support Labour and Conservatives their party the neutrals Lib Dem. In England apart from London, Labour do not seem to have benefited, Wales has little effect on any general election anyway. IMO the next election will be all about the Liberal Democrats and a coalition.
Starmer under investigation on 10:52 - May 8 with 1549 viewsjack_lord

Starmer under investigation on 08:42 - May 8 by pikeypaul

😂 😂

No hypocrisy , in fact very consistent with my views and comments.

Try to stick on topic for this thread please, I know it’s impossible for you to defend the hypocrites Starmer and Rayner who are under criminal investigation but refrain from throwing out accusations when you can’t even give an example just to make a smokescreen from the thread issue.

I havent defended Starmer. In fact I have said he should resign unlike you because you are a hypocrite. You constantly deflect any wrong doing of any Conservative politician but spend your life attacking and name calling any Labour politician . You jump on any tory rag as being the ultimate truth and constantly slur people as lefties. Fine if it was humorous but that is all you do.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Starmer under investigation on 11:06 - May 8 with 1532 viewspikeypaul

I want BOJO to resign,ultimately it will be the best thing going forward, so where is the hypocrisy?

“Tory rag” prints undeniable facts of the Labour Party memo and you still question its authenticity,even the “leftie rags” are now reluctantly reporting it.

Rayner now admitting she was there after months of denials,so yes she’s a serial liar even the likes of you can’t argue with that.

Name calling ? You have just done exactly that, so yes you are a hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 8 May 2022 11:10]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Starmer under investigation on 12:10 - May 8 with 1485 viewsjack_lord

Starmer under investigation on 11:06 - May 8 by pikeypaul

I want BOJO to resign,ultimately it will be the best thing going forward, so where is the hypocrisy?

“Tory rag” prints undeniable facts of the Labour Party memo and you still question its authenticity,even the “leftie rags” are now reluctantly reporting it.

Rayner now admitting she was there after months of denials,so yes she’s a serial liar even the likes of you can’t argue with that.

Name calling ? You have just done exactly that, so yes you are a hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 8 May 2022 11:10]

You can put as many emoji's as you want it won't change your hypocrisy.
"Even the likes of me can't defend. Ha ha., you need to take your tory blinkers off. I do not like Rayner. When have I questioned any authenticity after a tory rag printed a memo?
My background and politics, as I have mentioned time and again is based on my study and education.
You are being called a hypocrite because with the Labour party you are.

Login to get fewer ads

Starmer under investigation on 12:30 - May 8 with 1475 viewsProfessor

Starmer under investigation on 12:10 - May 8 by jack_lord

You can put as many emoji's as you want it won't change your hypocrisy.
"Even the likes of me can't defend. Ha ha., you need to take your tory blinkers off. I do not like Rayner. When have I questioned any authenticity after a tory rag printed a memo?
My background and politics, as I have mentioned time and again is based on my study and education.
You are being called a hypocrite because with the Labour party you are.

You are correct. Pikey has a clear resentment of education.
No doubt we will have the ‘left wing training camp’ nonsense again.
Perhaps Pikey should reflect on the extent he is protected by the high levels of taxation all these educated ‘lefties’ are bearing. You know-the professional types
Starmer under investigation on 14:55 - May 8 with 1424 viewsLorax

There is no equivalence.

Lisa Nandy defended Starmer this morning as a man of high integrity who does not break the rules. Well if he is found to be in breach of the rules that he himself voted for, he should quit irrelevant of what Bojo does.
Just because Bojo is a massive liar and hypocrite it doesn't mean Starmer has to be.

Of course there is equivalence, if Starmer did the ame thing as Bojo, that is to break covid rules and have a party, it's the same crime. Bojo did it more often as far as we know but the crime is equivalent as it's exactly the same.
Starmer under investigation on 17:19 - May 8 with 1378 viewsKilkennyjack

Starmer under investigation on 14:55 - May 8 by Lorax

Lisa Nandy defended Starmer this morning as a man of high integrity who does not break the rules. Well if he is found to be in breach of the rules that he himself voted for, he should quit irrelevant of what Bojo does.
Just because Bojo is a massive liar and hypocrite it doesn't mean Starmer has to be.

Of course there is equivalence, if Starmer did the ame thing as Bojo, that is to break covid rules and have a party, it's the same crime. Bojo did it more often as far as we know but the crime is equivalent as it's exactly the same.

There is no equivalence as Starmer did not set the rules.
Only Johnson.

That said, if Keir is found guilty he should go.
Johnson would then have to do the same.

Trump ✅
Bannon ✅
Le Pen ✅
Johnson …. You are next ….

Beware of the Risen People

Starmer under investigation on 19:23 - May 8 with 1331 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 17:19 - May 8 by Kilkennyjack

There is no equivalence as Starmer did not set the rules.
Only Johnson.

That said, if Keir is found guilty he should go.
Johnson would then have to do the same.

Trump ✅
Bannon ✅
Le Pen ✅
Johnson …. You are next ….

Starmer did help to set the rules though because he voted for them in Parliament. So, equivalence. MP's are the law makers, evert MP in parliament has a vote on new laws.

Where you are wrong is, if Starmer does the right thing, it doesn't mean Bojo has to. Lets face it, there have been plenty of times when Bojo should have done the right thing but what did he do? He lied, he obfuscated, he got others to lie for him. Then when he was found out he lied again. There were no parties, there were parties but I wasn't there, there were parties and I was there but I wasn't aware they were parties but no rules were broken, Ok rules were broken and I have been fined but I was unaware I had broken rules and I won't resign...what makes you think anything will make Bojo do the right thing?
Starmer under investigation on 19:55 - May 8 with 1316 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Starmer has cancelled a press event for tonight, he's learning from Boris!

Starmer under investigation on 20:42 - May 8 with 1281 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 19:55 - May 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

Starmer has cancelled a press event for tonight, he's learning from Boris!

Apparently he was seen making an escape in a Joes ice cream van. Its an upgrade on Bojo's fridge
Starmer under investigation on 20:57 - May 8 with 1269 viewsDr_Winston

Starmer under investigation on 19:23 - May 8 by Lorax

Starmer did help to set the rules though because he voted for them in Parliament. So, equivalence. MP's are the law makers, evert MP in parliament has a vote on new laws.

Where you are wrong is, if Starmer does the right thing, it doesn't mean Bojo has to. Lets face it, there have been plenty of times when Bojo should have done the right thing but what did he do? He lied, he obfuscated, he got others to lie for him. Then when he was found out he lied again. There were no parties, there were parties but I wasn't there, there were parties and I was there but I wasn't aware they were parties but no rules were broken, Ok rules were broken and I have been fined but I was unaware I had broken rules and I won't resign...what makes you think anything will make Bojo do the right thing?

It's already been explained to him that Starmer is also responsible for setting the restrictions. As per usual he avoided it.
[Post edited 8 May 2022 20:57]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Starmer under investigation on 21:48 - May 8 with 1236 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 20:57 - May 8 by Dr_Winston

It's already been explained to him that Starmer is also responsible for setting the restrictions. As per usual he avoided it.
[Post edited 8 May 2022 20:57]

And now it's turned out Starmer said he wouldn't resign and will lead Labour into the next election. So before the police conclude investigating and pass judgement, Starmer has decided.

The rank hypocrisy of the man. He said others should resign just for being investigated but obviously it's a different thing when it's himself.

Is anyone going to come along and defend this? Somebody tried to tell me all politicians weren't the same, well sorry but YES, they are all the same. Starmers cabinet has been out defending the indefensible just as Bojo's cabinet did.

None of them are fit to govern.
Starmer under investigation on 21:59 - May 8 with 1224 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 21:48 - May 8 by Lorax

And now it's turned out Starmer said he wouldn't resign and will lead Labour into the next election. So before the police conclude investigating and pass judgement, Starmer has decided.

The rank hypocrisy of the man. He said others should resign just for being investigated but obviously it's a different thing when it's himself.

Is anyone going to come along and defend this? Somebody tried to tell me all politicians weren't the same, well sorry but YES, they are all the same. Starmers cabinet has been out defending the indefensible just as Bojo's cabinet did.

None of them are fit to govern.

Wake up and smell the coffee mate, all politicians are the same. I really can't see how people get so excited about politics. They are all corrupt liars out for themselves.
Starmer under investigation on 23:14 - May 8 with 1187 viewsjack_lord

Starmer under investigation on 21:59 - May 8 by Whiterockin

Wake up and smell the coffee mate, all politicians are the same. I really can't see how people get so excited about politics. They are all corrupt liars out for themselves.

In the modern world when almost every move a politician makes is recorded and scrutinised then they have to move with the times and realise that they can not hide.
When politicians scream blue murder and demand resignations and then are guilty of the same then they should stand up and be counted.
Time for a new generation of politicians and political parties.
politicians should be experts in business trade education before they should be allowed to represent constituencies.

Starmer under investigation on 07:27 - May 9 with 1138 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Starmer effect of the local elections in England
Lib dems gained 192 seats
Greens gained 116 seats
Independents gained 27 seats
Labour gained 22 seats

The consecutive lost 338 seats in the usual mid term "protest" votes but come the General Election the protest votes to the Lib dems and greens will fade away with a much higher turnout.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Starmer under investigation on 07:55 - May 9 with 1126 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 23:14 - May 8 by jack_lord

In the modern world when almost every move a politician makes is recorded and scrutinised then they have to move with the times and realise that they can not hide.
When politicians scream blue murder and demand resignations and then are guilty of the same then they should stand up and be counted.
Time for a new generation of politicians and political parties.
politicians should be experts in business trade education before they should be allowed to represent constituencies.

Starmer was a defence barrister if he can't get himself out of this mess nobody can.
Starmer under investigation on 08:26 - May 9 with 1103 viewsonehunglow

Starmer under investigation on 07:55 - May 9 by Whiterockin

Starmer was a defence barrister if he can't get himself out of this mess nobody can.

He'd have the tell the truth though.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Starmer under investigation on 08:37 - May 9 with 1089 viewsjack_lord

Starmer under investigation on 07:27 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

The Starmer effect of the local elections in England
Lib dems gained 192 seats
Greens gained 116 seats
Independents gained 27 seats
Labour gained 22 seats

The consecutive lost 338 seats in the usual mid term "protest" votes but come the General Election the protest votes to the Lib dems and greens will fade away with a much higher turnout.

Tory Fan boy

Starmer under investigation on 09:33 - May 9 with 1063 viewsjohnlangy

Starmer under investigation on 10:39 - May 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

Parliament makes the laws and Starmer voted for them in the same way that Johnson did.

Both need to go.

No. Boris should go because he's been found guilty of breaching the law. Starmer should go if he's found to have breached the law. That hasn't happened yet.
Starmer under investigation on 10:07 - May 9 with 1045 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 21:59 - May 8 by Whiterockin

Oh I woke up and smelt the political coffee a long time ago. It's the people who defend them I don't understand, not if they are decent people.

How can anyone (assuming Starmer is found in breach) defend it? I have seen left wingers on here moan about the tories and claim Labour ae better and they are wrong. Both party's are lying, cheating, hypocrites who aren't worthy of our votes unless we are also lying, cheating, hypocrites.

What is even worse is, Starmer, instead of fronting up to this, seems to have gone into hiding. He's cancelled appearances. As well as all the above he is also a coward. It's laughable really, look at this,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61377426

Streeting reckons Starmer is a man of decency and honesty, well even if the police find no rules have been broken, they lied about Rayner being there which was apparently a "communications mistake" which coincidentally, these things always are.

I said I'd never vote LibDem but unless a credible alternative comes along, I might just have to. A protest vote maybe but who in their right minds will vote Labour or Tory with these two hypocrites and liars in charge, sadly, very many people will.
Starmer under investigation on 18:10 - May 9 with 965 viewsjack_lord

Starmer under investigation on 10:07 - May 9 by Lorax

Oh I woke up and smelt the political coffee a long time ago. It's the people who defend them I don't understand, not if they are decent people.

How can anyone (assuming Starmer is found in breach) defend it? I have seen left wingers on here moan about the tories and claim Labour ae better and they are wrong. Both party's are lying, cheating, hypocrites who aren't worthy of our votes unless we are also lying, cheating, hypocrites.

What is even worse is, Starmer, instead of fronting up to this, seems to have gone into hiding. He's cancelled appearances. As well as all the above he is also a coward. It's laughable really, look at this,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61377426

Streeting reckons Starmer is a man of decency and honesty, well even if the police find no rules have been broken, they lied about Rayner being there which was apparently a "communications mistake" which coincidentally, these things always are.

I said I'd never vote LibDem but unless a credible alternative comes along, I might just have to. A protest vote maybe but who in their right minds will vote Labour or Tory with these two hypocrites and liars in charge, sadly, very many people will.

I have voted Lib dem in the past but some things happened and said I would never vote for them again.
Never is a long time in politics.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024