Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer under investigation 13:52 - May 6 with 9360 viewsKeithHaynes

For doing a Boris !

Brilliant 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Starmer under investigation on 08:43 - May 12 with 1052 viewsjack_lord

Starmer under investigation on 07:43 - May 12 by pikeypaul

So i am a hypocrite for just being a Conservative voter,you cant even name an instance,just blindly throw accusations like all your type do.

Yet Starmer and Rayner are not, having not resigned after calling for BOJO to do so for being investigated for the EXACT same thing ? Now there is a very clear instance of hypocrisy, even the thick lefties on here should be able to understand that in their marble sized brains

And still not a single reply to why growler rayner lied for 2 months about being there until photos turned up showing she was ,unbelievable. blatant bare faced lies.

No wonder people think the Welsh lefties are thick as fog
[Post edited 12 May 2022 7:50]

Nothing wrong with Conservative voters. My best friend is one. It is you and your views that are hypocritical. What exactly is a loony lefty anyway?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Starmer under investigation on 16:30 - May 13 with 965 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Starmer under investigation on 07:43 - May 12 by pikeypaul

So i am a hypocrite for just being a Conservative voter,you cant even name an instance,just blindly throw accusations like all your type do.

Yet Starmer and Rayner are not, having not resigned after calling for BOJO to do so for being investigated for the EXACT same thing ? Now there is a very clear instance of hypocrisy, even the thick lefties on here should be able to understand that in their marble sized brains

And still not a single reply to why growler rayner lied for 2 months about being there until photos turned up showing she was ,unbelievable. blatant bare faced lies.

No wonder people think the Welsh lefties are thick as fog
[Post edited 12 May 2022 7:50]

Boris has been fired from almost every job he’s ever had for lying . He’s lied to the public over the lockdown parties he’d attended continually. He’s the sitting prime minister of this country. What the f*ck is the matter with your head???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Starmer under investigation on 16:35 - May 13 with 975 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Starmer under investigation on 16:30 - May 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Boris has been fired from almost every job he’s ever had for lying . He’s lied to the public over the lockdown parties he’d attended continually. He’s the sitting prime minister of this country. What the f*ck is the matter with your head???

Although I agree with what you just said I can’t help but wonder why you don’t hold Vladimir Putin to the same standards? You still support him and his actions despite the twenty odd years of death and destruction he has caused.
Starmer under investigation on 17:18 - May 13 with 952 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 21:15 - May 11 by trampie

That is where we differ I don't vote for what I think is best for me, I vote for what I think is best for my country, for example I don't vote for tax cuts for myself I'm more likely to vote for tax rises for myself and others like me if I think it benefits my country as a whole.

Yes, of course you do. I believe you, really I d.....oh hang on. Best not to lie.

I've read Plaids manifesto, as contradictory and full of waffle as any I have seen.

Plaid want to increase the numbers in the Senedd and have 6 MS for every constituency, an increase of more than 50% in our representatives but we can't choose our candidates, we must just vote for the party and they decide who will represent us.

And you think that is best for Wales? That is just the tip of the iceberg.

In 2018/19 the Welsh parliament cost us 56 million but apparently this 50%+ increase in their number is only going to cost an extra 12 million, yeah right, because they never lie to get what they want. The real cost will likely be much higher and when it comes out how much it really costs what we'll be told is, well it's too late, it's done now.

What really wouldn't surprise me is that we probably will get the extra 36 MS's but the WLGA won't be cut to 16. All these changes will probably cost many millions if they happen anyway, there will be lots of 6 figure pay offs AND jobs for these people in other parts of the system as cronyism runs rampant.
Starmer under investigation on 17:30 - May 13 with 925 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Starmer under investigation on 16:35 - May 13 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Although I agree with what you just said I can’t help but wonder why you don’t hold Vladimir Putin to the same standards? You still support him and his actions despite the twenty odd years of death and destruction he has caused.

The LPR and the DPR declare independence from Ukraine in 2014. Ukraine immediately sends in the military to shell both republics. Russia appeals to Ukraine and the rest of the world to stop the violence. Nothing is done and 15 thousand Donbas people die. Putin appeals again and again at the back end of last year and the start of this. No change so he decides to sort it out himself. I don’t think that’s unreasonable. You might but I don’t.

Starmer under investigation on 17:32 - May 13 with 934 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 17:18 - May 13 by Lorax

Yes, of course you do. I believe you, really I d.....oh hang on. Best not to lie.

I've read Plaids manifesto, as contradictory and full of waffle as any I have seen.

Plaid want to increase the numbers in the Senedd and have 6 MS for every constituency, an increase of more than 50% in our representatives but we can't choose our candidates, we must just vote for the party and they decide who will represent us.

And you think that is best for Wales? That is just the tip of the iceberg.

In 2018/19 the Welsh parliament cost us 56 million but apparently this 50%+ increase in their number is only going to cost an extra 12 million, yeah right, because they never lie to get what they want. The real cost will likely be much higher and when it comes out how much it really costs what we'll be told is, well it's too late, it's done now.

What really wouldn't surprise me is that we probably will get the extra 36 MS's but the WLGA won't be cut to 16. All these changes will probably cost many millions if they happen anyway, there will be lots of 6 figure pay offs AND jobs for these people in other parts of the system as cronyism runs rampant.

You are not listening, I don't vote for what I think is best for myself like you admit to doing, I vote for what I think is best for the country.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Starmer under investigation on 20:45 - May 13 with 903 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Starmer under investigation on 17:30 - May 13 by Brynmill_Jack

The LPR and the DPR declare independence from Ukraine in 2014. Ukraine immediately sends in the military to shell both republics. Russia appeals to Ukraine and the rest of the world to stop the violence. Nothing is done and 15 thousand Donbas people die. Putin appeals again and again at the back end of last year and the start of this. No change so he decides to sort it out himself. I don’t think that’s unreasonable. You might but I don’t.

And cause a humanitarian crisis that has seen 5 million people flee their homes, and bring us to the brink of world war 3.

Yes completely reasonable.
Starmer under investigation on 20:59 - May 13 with 894 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 17:32 - May 13 by trampie

You are not listening, I don't vote for what I think is best for myself like you admit to doing, I vote for what I think is best for the country.

No, you're wrong again. The problem was you entirely failed to understand something quite simple which is there in black and white....I don't believe you.

Regardless, the vast majority vote for what is best for them because that is our only real measure. When we read manifestos, how can we judge what is right or wrong for everybody else? Conversely though, if I genuinely believed something definitely was wrong for the country, I wouldn't vote for it. It's semantics really. It's why I couldn't vote for Welsh Labour or Plaid, why I didn't vote Tory at the GE.

When it really comes down to it though, we all try to protect our own little patch. Like those who moan about English people who buy homes in their areas, protecting what's theirs, its the same thing.
Login to get fewer ads

Starmer under investigation on 21:21 - May 13 with 874 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 20:59 - May 13 by Lorax

No, you're wrong again. The problem was you entirely failed to understand something quite simple which is there in black and white....I don't believe you.

Regardless, the vast majority vote for what is best for them because that is our only real measure. When we read manifestos, how can we judge what is right or wrong for everybody else? Conversely though, if I genuinely believed something definitely was wrong for the country, I wouldn't vote for it. It's semantics really. It's why I couldn't vote for Welsh Labour or Plaid, why I didn't vote Tory at the GE.

When it really comes down to it though, we all try to protect our own little patch. Like those who moan about English people who buy homes in their areas, protecting what's theirs, its the same thing.

Because I'm a taxpayer, a landowner, a car owner, a property owner, don't use the health service, don't claim benefits etc etc I would be personally be better off voting for a low tax, low spend party but I don't, I rather vote for a high tax, high spend party that tax the population that can afford it to pay for better health, education, services etc
I vote for what is best for the country and not for myself, I know many people are selfish and greedy but not everyone is like that.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Starmer under investigation on 21:37 - May 13 with 861 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 21:21 - May 13 by trampie

Because I'm a taxpayer, a landowner, a car owner, a property owner, don't use the health service, don't claim benefits etc etc I would be personally be better off voting for a low tax, low spend party but I don't, I rather vote for a high tax, high spend party that tax the population that can afford it to pay for better health, education, services etc
I vote for what is best for the country and not for myself, I know many people are selfish and greedy but not everyone is like that.

Yes, and again, I don't believe you. To start with, if you're voting for a high tax party then you'd vote Conservative, we pay more taxes under this government than ever before, the green levies have helped see to that.

You don't use the health service? Well if you are in such good health that you never need a doctor, a dentist, the opticians, then well done to you, my sincere congratulations. Even so, when the day comes you need a doctor or any other of the NHS services, they will be there for you.

Not everyone claims benefits because they are greedy. people don't go to the NHS because they are greedy and what you have just posted sounds like first class BS to me.
Starmer under investigation on 21:48 - May 13 with 843 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 21:37 - May 13 by Lorax

Yes, and again, I don't believe you. To start with, if you're voting for a high tax party then you'd vote Conservative, we pay more taxes under this government than ever before, the green levies have helped see to that.

You don't use the health service? Well if you are in such good health that you never need a doctor, a dentist, the opticians, then well done to you, my sincere congratulations. Even so, when the day comes you need a doctor or any other of the NHS services, they will be there for you.

Not everyone claims benefits because they are greedy. people don't go to the NHS because they are greedy and what you have just posted sounds like first class BS to me.

Oh well there is no point in conversing with you if you don't believe what i say, have a good evening.

Starmer under investigation on 08:58 - May 21 with 758 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just a catch up on all this - was starker charged or cautioned for his work related curry???

Starmer under investigation on 09:29 - May 21 with 748 viewsonehunglow

Starmer under investigation on 21:37 - May 13 by Lorax

I am not one for using mental health as a pejorative but I have to confess if trampie ,in real life , acts as he posts then he has real deep seated issues which would need professional help. He could do with being evacuated to England,somewhere northern would be appropriate;Liverpool maybe and he could see the Welsh patients cared for by the English he hates in a country he despises.
Narrow valley,narrow mind

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Starmer under investigation on 10:44 - May 21 with 735 viewsSirjohnalot

Starmer under investigation on 09:29 - May 21 by onehunglow

I am not one for using mental health as a pejorative but I have to confess if trampie ,in real life , acts as he posts then he has real deep seated issues which would need professional help. He could do with being evacuated to England,somewhere northern would be appropriate;Liverpool maybe and he could see the Welsh patients cared for by the English he hates in a country he despises.
Narrow valley,narrow mind

The Northerners I’ve lived amongst for the past 20 years are very warm and welcoming. Very similar to people back home. Similar backgrounds, similar contempt from those in government. No difference at all from wales
Starmer under investigation on 14:52 - May 21 with 693 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 10:44 - May 21 by Sirjohnalot

The Northerners I’ve lived amongst for the past 20 years are very warm and welcoming. Very similar to people back home. Similar backgrounds, similar contempt from those in government. No difference at all from wales

That wasn't his point though, John. The point would be, would those Northerners be as contemptuous towards the Welsh as Trampie is towards the English?

If the answer is yes then there is no difference.
Starmer under investigation on 07:00 - May 22 with 643 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 14:52 - May 21 by Lorax

That wasn't his point though, John. The point would be, would those Northerners be as contemptuous towards the Welsh as Trampie is towards the English?

If the answer is yes then there is no difference.

I'm not contemptuous towards the English, it's Government policy I don't like.

Starmer under investigation on 07:04 - May 22 with 635 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 10:44 - May 21 by Sirjohnalot

That has been my experience as well.

Starmer under investigation on 10:21 - May 22 with 599 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 07:00 - May 22 by trampie

I'm not contemptuous towards the English, it's Government policy I don't like.

There are very many posts you've made that say otherwise.

Tell me, did you get your Covid jabs?
Starmer under investigation on 10:35 - May 22 with 588 viewstrampie

That you wrongly interpret otherwise.
[Post edited 22 May 2022 10:35]

Starmer under investigation on 12:42 - May 22 with 549 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 10:35 - May 22 by trampie

That you wrongly interpret otherwise.
[Post edited 22 May 2022 10:35]

Did you get your covid jabs?
Starmer under investigation on 12:44 - May 22 with 542 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 12:42 - May 22 by Lorax

Did you get your covid jabs?

None of your business.

Starmer under investigation on 12:47 - May 22 with 538 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 12:44 - May 22 by trampie

None of your business.

You don't want to answer because it'll betray a lie about you not using the NHS!

That is just my opinion of course, others may have a different opinion.
Starmer under investigation on 12:54 - May 22 with 523 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 12:47 - May 22 by Lorax

You don't want to answer because it'll betray a lie about you not using the NHS!

That is just my opinion of course, others may have a different opinion.

I pay for the NHS and if I want to use it I will use it as is my right, but I would only use it if I felt it necessary.

Starmer under investigation on 13:01 - May 22 with 520 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 12:54 - May 22 by trampie

I pay for the NHS and if I want to use it I will use it as is my right, but I would only use it if I felt it necessary.

That should be the case with everyone
Starmer under investigation on 13:07 - May 22 with 507 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 13:01 - May 22 by Whiterockin

That should be the case with everyone

Yes indeed it should be the case with everyone.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024