Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Davies 21:41 - May 7 with 721 viewsraynor94

Absolutely outstanding tonight, he's really blossomed under Conte

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ben Davies on 22:02 - May 7 with 690 viewsmax936

I knew him when he was 5yrs old playing for Cwrt Herbet Colts over on the Astro Turf his Dad played Rugby for Seven Sisters, nice family and a nice lad, him and Michu were are massive mates.

That said he could have played with his boots on the wrong feet tonight, Citeh's title now
Liverpool's downfall is giving the ball to Salah when he's got time to think and he inevitably loses control, makes the wrong pass or ball gets taken off him, drives me mad, honestly.
[Post edited 7 May 2022 22:05]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ben Davies on 22:16 - May 7 with 672 viewsraynor94

Ben Davies on 22:02 - May 7 by max936

I knew him when he was 5yrs old playing for Cwrt Herbet Colts over on the Astro Turf his Dad played Rugby for Seven Sisters, nice family and a nice lad, him and Michu were are massive mates.

That said he could have played with his boots on the wrong feet tonight, Citeh's title now
Liverpool's downfall is giving the ball to Salah when he's got time to think and he inevitably loses control, makes the wrong pass or ball gets taken off him, drives me mad, honestly.
[Post edited 7 May 2022 22:05]

Got to be honest, I do have a dislike for Liverpool, so I didn't shed any tears tonight

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ben Davies on 22:19 - May 7 with 663 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully he can maintain this level of performance at centre back for one final qualifying campaign with Wales.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ben Davies on 22:22 - May 7 with 663 viewsDr_Winston

Somehow valued by Huw Jenkins at £10m the same season Luke Shaw went for £27m.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ben Davies on 22:23 - May 7 with 663 viewsGwyn737

Absolutely brilliant.

I’ve had a bit of a lazy afternoon and watched a lot of football. The passion and commitment Ben showed was exactly what was missing form Man U, an organisation that’s now a brand not a football club.
Ben Davies on 22:49 - May 7 with 625 viewsmax936

Ben Davies on 22:23 - May 7 by Gwyn737

Absolutely brilliant.

I’ve had a bit of a lazy afternoon and watched a lot of football. The passion and commitment Ben showed was exactly what was missing form Man U, an organisation that’s now a brand not a football club.

Snap, Soccer Am, Celtic then Swans at 12:30, then Burnley at 3pm then MU the Lfc v Spurs, I'm all soccered out now .

Ben Davies on 23:02 - May 7 with 612 viewsjasper_T

Ben Davies on 22:22 - May 7 by Dr_Winston

The player we traded him for sold for a fair bit.
Ben Davies on 23:07 - May 7 with 601 viewsFireboy2

Ben Davies on 22:16 - May 7 by raynor94

Got to be honest, I do have a dislike for Liverpool, so I didn't shed any tears tonight

And me, them.and yernited pmsl 🤣🤣
Login to get fewer ads

Ben Davies on 23:18 - May 7 with 593 viewsmax936

Ben Davies on 23:07 - May 7 by Fireboy2

And me, them.and yernited pmsl 🤣🤣

Philistines the pair of you, wash your mouths out with carbolic soap and get to Church in morning, save your souls before its to late, although its touch and go at moment

Ben Davies on 23:19 - May 7 with 589 viewsDr_Winston

Ben Davies on 23:02 - May 7 by jasper_T

The player we traded him for sold for a fair bit.

Yet at the time was unwanted by Spurs.

We swapped two Internationals, one of whom was at least as good as a player apparently worth £27m, for a player Tottenham wanted shot of.

Jenkins was never much of a negotiator, but that was perhaps his worst bit of work.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ben Davies on 23:20 - May 7 with 586 viewsFireboy2

Ben Davies on 23:18 - May 7 by max936

Philistines the pair of you, wash your mouths out with carbolic soap and get to Church in morning, save your souls before its to late, although its touch and go at moment

Plastic 😉
Ben Davies on 00:35 - May 8 with 526 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ben Davies on 23:19 - May 7 by Dr_Winston

Yet at the time was unwanted by Spurs.

We swapped two Internationals, one of whom was at least as good as a player apparently worth £27m, for a player Tottenham wanted shot of.

Jenkins was never much of a negotiator, but that was perhaps his worst bit of work.

Luke Shaw was a far more promising player back then.

Ben Davies never was, never has been and never will be as talented as Luke Shaw at left back / full back.

He's certainly a very good central defender when playing in a back three. Perhaps consider why he's ended up there.

There's plenty to criticise Huw Jenkins for. I do not believe the Ben Davies transfer is one such example.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ben Davies on 00:51 - May 8 with 522 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ben Davies on 22:22 - May 7 by Dr_Winston

Straight swap with Sigurdson was it not?. Actually a stupendous bit of business £45m generated from a gangly kid from Aberdulais.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ben Davies on 10:03 - May 8 with 404 viewsonehunglow

Ben has been one of Spurs best value buys for many seasons
A tremendous professional who is clearly underated by many ,still.Rock solid,brave,skilful and canny with it.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ben Davies on 10:19 - May 8 with 387 viewsjasper_T

Laudrup did say he'd end up being a left-sided centre half.
Ben Davies on 11:46 - May 8 with 358 viewsFireboy2

Ben Davies on 10:19 - May 8 by jasper_T

Laudrup did say he'd end up being a left-sided centre half.

And what a good one he is as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024