Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Fans Dad 23:07 - May 17 with 1756 viewsmajorraglan

It may be me, but I don’t recall having seen him post on here for a while, anyone know him or heard from him. Hope he’s ok.
A Fans Dad on 09:48 - May 18 with 1665 viewsLorax

No, not seen anything from him for ages. I disagreed with a lot of his posts on covid and renewable energy but even so, I also hope he is OK.
A Fans Dad on 10:21 - May 18 with 1649 viewsonehunglow

A Fans Dad on 09:48 - May 18 by Lorax

No, not seen anything from him for ages. I disagreed with a lot of his posts on covid and renewable energy but even so, I also hope he is OK.

Ive had some really feisty exchanges with him but like you I share your sentiments.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

A Fans Dad on 11:32 - May 18 with 1623 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Thank you for your concern, I am fine.
Despite having COVID19 wished upon me by certain posters on here I have avoided it up till now.
I have tired of trying to provide alternative viewpoints and information on the forum, especially the football forum where the Martinball gang want to reign supreme.
A Fans Dad on 11:41 - May 18 with 1609 viewsDr_Parnassus

A Fans Dad on 11:32 - May 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Despite having COVID19 wished upon me by certain posters on here I have avoided it up till now.
I have tired of trying to provide alternative viewpoints and information on the forum, especially the football forum where the Martinball gang want to reign supreme.

Don't give in to them is my advice.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

A Fans Dad on 11:47 - May 18 with 1605 viewsonehunglow

They are as worried as you and me.
Difference is we admit it .

A Fans Dad on 19:16 - May 18 with 1516 viewsNotLoyal

Everyone has varying opinions apparently.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

A Fans Dad on 23:08 - May 18 with 1454 viewsSTID2017

We don't see eye to eye on football matters.
However can't believe anyone has wished you ill.
I certainly wouldn't anyway.
You certainly shouldn't be put off posting your views on here ( even if they oppose mine )
All the best
[Post edited 18 May 2022 23:10]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

A Fans Dad on 08:12 - May 19 with 1376 viewsmagicdaps10

A Fans Dad on 23:08 - May 18 by STID2017

We don't see eye to eye on football matters.
However can't believe anyone has wished you ill.
I certainly wouldn't anyway.
You certainly shouldn't be put off posting your views on here ( even if they oppose mine )
All the best
[Post edited 18 May 2022 23:10]

Agreed STID, myself and fans dad are of differing opinions but too wish I'll of him is wrong.

I also agree that AFD should continue posting his views, people carry on posting regardless of varying views/opinions then it adds to the board. I have said before, have your opinions, respect other posters but don't keep trying to ram your own views down others and the site will be a better place......its better to not say something or walk away but certainly AFD don't walk away totally because others have a difference of opinion.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

A Fans Dad on 08:46 - May 19 with 1370 viewsonehunglow

A Fans Dad on 08:12 - May 19 by magicdaps10

Agreed STID, myself and fans dad are of differing opinions but too wish I'll of him is wrong.

I also agree that AFD should continue posting his views, people carry on posting regardless of varying views/opinions then it adds to the board. I have said before, have your opinions, respect other posters but don't keep trying to ram your own views down others and the site will be a better place......its better to not say something or walk away but certainly AFD don't walk away totally because others have a difference of opinion.

Yep and AFD should be allowed to post what he likes as long as others can respond to the content posted.

I have agreed with him and disagreed with him.

Different matters upset different people

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024