Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oli McBurnie 18:09 - May 18 with 7214 viewsdna

What an idiot

Banned?? Sacked??
[Post edited 18 May 2022 18:12]
Oli McBurnie on 18:14 - May 18 with 4000 viewsNotLoyal

Apparently he did this.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Oli McBurnie on 18:32 - May 18 with 3956 viewsReslovenSwan1

He has the right to defend himself, against several hundred aggressive trespassers who had no right to be on the field.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Oli McBurnie on 18:39 - May 18 with 3937 viewsNotLoyal

Oli McBurnie on 18:32 - May 18 by ReslovenSwan1

He has the right to defend himself, against several hundred aggressive trespassers who had no right to be on the field.

That is many things but that isn’t defending yourself.

OK I've changed it.

Oli McBurnie on 18:47 - May 18 with 3908 viewsguthrieintherain

Oli McBurnie on 18:39 - May 18 by NotLoyal

Can't help himself can he will be in big trouble with this one.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Oli McBurnie on 18:47 - May 18 with 3906 viewsReslovenSwan1

Oli McBurnie on 18:39 - May 18 by NotLoyal

He was threatened at his place of work by a tress passer. Nothing to see here other than the usual football hype job hysteria. Not exactly Cantona was it?

Oli McBurnie on 18:51 - May 18 with 3891 viewsNotLoyal

Oli McBurnie on 18:47 - May 18 by ReslovenSwan1

He was threatened at his place of work by a tress passer. Nothing to see here other than the usual football hype job hysteria. Not exactly Cantona was it?

He had an opportunity to walk away, he walked forwards two steps and jumps on a person on the ground and makes contact.

That’s assault. Irrespective, it isn’t self defence amd will never be viewed as such.

OK I've changed it.

Oli McBurnie on 18:56 - May 18 with 3870 viewsReslovenSwan1

Oli McBurnie on 18:51 - May 18 by NotLoyal

He had an opportunity to walk away, he walked forwards two steps and jumps on a person on the ground and makes contact.

That’s assault. Irrespective, it isn’t self defence amd will never be viewed as such.

I did not see anyone jumping anywhere. There was trespasser interfering with his feet in a melee and he released himself using his feet and departed the scene . Hazard did far worse to Charlie Morgan.

Oli McBurnie on 19:15 - May 18 with 3825 views1983

Stamping on somebody on the floor is not self defence and would never stand up in court
Unfortunately the man is a car crash
[Post edited 18 May 2022 19:16]

Login to get fewer ads

Oli McBurnie on 19:22 - May 18 with 3796 viewsReslovenSwan1

Oli McBurnie on 19:15 - May 18 by 1983

Stamping on somebody on the floor is not self defence and would never stand up in court
Unfortunately the man is a car crash
[Post edited 18 May 2022 19:16]

His reputation and actions here should not be associated. Brian Cough did far worse and that is seen as comic these days. I do no know if Sharp was assaulted before or after this event.

Oli McBurnie on 19:25 - May 18 with 3788 viewsraynor94

Oli McBurnie on 18:56 - May 18 by ReslovenSwan1

I did not see anyone jumping anywhere. There was trespasser interfering with his feet in a melee and he released himself using his feet and departed the scene . Hazard did far worse to Charlie Morgan.

That has got to be one of the most farcical posts I've read on here for a while.

Interfering with his feet!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Oli McBurnie on 19:25 - May 18 with 3788 viewsNotLoyal

Oli McBurnie on 19:22 - May 18 by ReslovenSwan1

His reputation and actions here should not be associated. Brian Cough did far worse and that is seen as comic these days. I do no know if Sharp was assaulted before or after this event.

His antecedents most certainly will be considered by the FL and most certainly will if the coppers get involved.

That’s the law.

OK I've changed it.

Oli McBurnie on 19:32 - May 18 with 3769 viewsKilkennyjack

Oli thinks he is a tough guy, so maybe boxing is the game for him.

He seems to be a problem wherever he goes.

He needs to grow up soon.

Beware of the Risen People

Oli McBurnie on 19:34 - May 18 with 3768 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

We did very well to get £60 million+ for him and the Icelandic chap who hasn’t officially been linked to any crimes.
Oli McBurnie on 19:37 - May 18 with 3762 viewsSirjohnalot

Oli McBurnie on 19:25 - May 18 by NotLoyal

His antecedents most certainly will be considered by the FL and most certainly will if the coppers get involved.

That’s the law.

Very brief clip, cannot see what happened before or after, no idea if anyone is behind him, cannot see if any stamp or kick landed, no idea of context or anything or that ilk, don't know if it is edited.

Self defence is what was going through HIS mind at the time and whether, in all the circumstances, eg people rushing onto the field, mayhem, he thought what he was doing was reasonable.

Next stage is whether the reasonable person armed with all the facts would consider what he did reasonable

It's like when you see this 10 second clips of alleged police violence, you need to know the full picture.

Certainly not enough here even for charge,

If I was representing him in the police station, purely based on that, I would be making representations that there is not enough even to be interviewed.

Edit, you probably can ID him looking at it again, but again I think the rest applies

[Post edited 18 May 2022 19:40]
Oli McBurnie on 19:38 - May 18 with 3759 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Oli McBurnie on 19:32 - May 18 by Kilkennyjack

Oli thinks he is a tough guy, so maybe boxing is the game for him.

He seems to be a problem wherever he goes.

He needs to grow up soon.

He’s got more convictions than league goals this season.
Oli McBurnie on 19:43 - May 18 with 3728 viewsNotLoyal

Oli McBurnie on 19:37 - May 18 by Sirjohnalot

Very brief clip, cannot see what happened before or after, no idea if anyone is behind him, cannot see if any stamp or kick landed, no idea of context or anything or that ilk, don't know if it is edited.

Self defence is what was going through HIS mind at the time and whether, in all the circumstances, eg people rushing onto the field, mayhem, he thought what he was doing was reasonable.

Next stage is whether the reasonable person armed with all the facts would consider what he did reasonable

It's like when you see this 10 second clips of alleged police violence, you need to know the full picture.

If I was representing him in the police station, purely based on that, I would be making representations that there is not enough even to be interviewed.

Edit, you probably can ID him looking at it again, but again I think the rest applies

Maybe someone had dropped a fag and he was trying to put it out 😉

OK I've changed it.

Oli McBurnie on 19:45 - May 18 with 3721 viewsSirjohnalot

Oli McBurnie on 19:43 - May 18 by NotLoyal

Maybe someone had dropped a fag and he was trying to put it out 😉

He's a hero, there would have been a fire had he not done that
Oli McBurnie on 19:47 - May 18 with 3708 viewsbuilthjack

Haven't seen it, but read what John says. He's usually right on that sort of thing.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Oli McBurnie on 19:51 - May 18 with 3691 viewsNotLoyal

Oli McBurnie on 19:47 - May 18 by builthjack

Haven't seen it, but read what John says. He's usually right on that sort of thing.

OK I've changed it.

Oli McBurnie on 09:20 - May 19 with 3353 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Oli McBurnie on 09:56 - May 19 with 3298 viewstheloneranger

Oli McBurnie on 09:20 - May 19 by KeithHaynes

"Inspector Andy Wright, of Nottinghamshire Police, said: "We have been made aware of a video circulating on social media showing a possible altercation where a Forest fan can be seen on the ground following the play-off semi-final. We have now started an investigation into this incident."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Oli McBurnie on 12:19 - May 19 with 3184 viewsBadlands

Very wrong.
Ollie is another who soared with the Swans but crashed after leaving.
But, will Forest face any sanctions for failing to control their fans?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Oli McBurnie on 12:48 - May 19 with 3155 viewsDr_Parnassus

What a ludicrous take on it.

There isn’t a lawyer in the land that could get him off on “self defence” on that evidence.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Oli McBurnie on 13:11 - May 19 with 3124 viewsReslovenSwan1

Oli McBurnie on 12:48 - May 19 by Dr_Parnassus

What a ludicrous take on it.

There isn’t a lawyer in the land that could get him off on “self defence” on that evidence.

a) Sharp got splatted aggressively.
b) There were 500 plus young probably drunk delirious fans running amoke causing argy bargy with him.
c) One was at his feets possibly trying to bring him to the floor.
d) A short sharp jab to the ribs resolved the matter and allowed him to escape the melee.
e) He does charitable work.

The alleged kick (if there even was one) was reasonable.

Forums abound with people with a 'posee' 'string him up' mentality. Safety in numbers on a mission.

I rest my case your honour.

Oli McBurnie on 13:24 - May 19 with 3107 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Oli McBurnie on 19:37 - May 18 by Sirjohnalot

If they can’t ID him in his Sheffield United training top with his name and number on it they are in the wrong profession
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024