Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Vieira 07:15 - May 20 with 2654 viewsbuilthjack

Likes his martial arts.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Patrick Vieira on 09:20 - May 20 with 1314 viewsJohnw102

Over reacted to being wound up. Prosecution/ban?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Patrick Vieira on 09:36 - May 20 with 1303 viewsGixerJack

And pies by the look of him 😂🤣😂
Patrick Vieira on 09:51 - May 20 with 1286 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Vieira on 09:56 - May 20 with 1277 viewsSTID2017

Stupid thing to do that. What on earth was he doing on the pitch anyway ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Patrick Vieira on 10:05 - May 20 with 1263 viewsmax936

He's in the shit for that, that's hardly self defence.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Patrick Vieira on 10:06 - May 20 with 1260 viewsKeithHaynes

Patrick Vieira on 10:05 - May 20 by max936

He's in the shit for that, that's hardly self defence.

I can’t see anything happening to Viera.

Patrick Vieira on 10:09 - May 20 with 1250 viewsmax936

Patrick Vieira on 10:06 - May 20 by KeithHaynes

I can’t see anything happening to Viera.

Really?

Patrick Vieira on 10:17 - May 20 with 1240 viewsjasper_T

If you get in someone's face like that you can't complain if they take a swing at you.

Hopefully some rule/law changes coming for pitch invading. Players and staff need protection from drunk scumbags.
Login to get fewer ads

Patrick Vieira on 10:21 - May 20 with 1235 viewsheatwave

VAR should be introduced here. I think Jordan Ayew did worse earlier.
Can't see the guys Viera or McBurnie reacted to complaining as they'll probably face a long ban from going to games. Will fences go back up if these pitch invasions continue?
Patrick Vieira on 10:40 - May 20 with 1211 views1983

Patrick Vieira on 09:56 - May 20 by STID2017

Stupid thing to do that. What on earth was he doing on the pitch anyway ?

Everton fans are scum the Millwall of the North celebrating not going down like they had just won the FA cup FFS

Patrick Vieira on 10:47 - May 20 with 1201 viewsKeithHaynes

Patrick Vieira on 10:17 - May 20 by jasper_T

If you get in someone's face like that you can't complain if they take a swing at you.

Hopefully some rule/law changes coming for pitch invading. Players and staff need protection from drunk scumbags.

And sober ones.

Patrick Vieira on 10:48 - May 20 with 1193 viewsKeithHaynes

Patrick Vieira on 10:09 - May 20 by max936

Really?

Viera has every right to be on the pitch, he will insist he was ensuring the safety of his players, he was surrounded and being abused, I’m thinking that’s sufficient for this not to register with the police.

But who knows, just my view.

Patrick Vieira on 10:57 - May 20 with 1181 views3swan

Patrick Vieira on 10:40 - May 20 by 1983

Everton fans are scum the Millwall of the North celebrating not going down like they had just won the FA cup FFS

A bit like us against Hull 😀
Patrick Vieira on 10:59 - May 20 with 1179 viewsmax936

100%

Patrick Vieira on 11:03 - May 20 with 1169 viewsLorax

Patrick Vieira on 10:57 - May 20 by 3swan

My thoughts exactly.
Patrick Vieira on 11:06 - May 20 with 1165 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Yeah but the law doesn’t work that way. The only real defence for using violence is self defence and although having someone laugh at you and shout nasty things isn’t particularly pleasant you can’t then turn around and boot them.

Cantona was convicted of assault and had a nine month ban when he kicked a fan for shouting things at him.
Patrick Vieira on 11:10 - May 20 with 1159 viewsonehunglow

Somebody confronts an individual on a pitch ,from which they are legally prohibited,i confronted with aggression .No way of knowing he was armed or what intent he had.
If I had been Viera I would have knocked him out and take whatever FA might chuck at me.

Football players and managers are citizens who also have the right to protect themselves from possibly injury.

The fact it is even mentioned Viera might be in poo is ludicrous but true.

Fans have to realise the pitch is out of bounds.Always. Step on it,and you lose your freedom.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Patrick Vieira on 11:13 - May 20 with 1158 viewsjasper_T

Patrick Vieira on 11:06 - May 20 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Yeah but the law doesn’t work that way. The only real defence for using violence is self defence and although having someone laugh at you and shout nasty things isn’t particularly pleasant you can’t then turn around and boot them.

Cantona was convicted of assault and had a nine month ban when he kicked a fan for shouting things at him.

The fan Cantona kicked was in the stands behind a barrier. Very different situation.

If the law finds what Viera did unacceptable then the law should change, as it's not fit for purpose.
Patrick Vieira on 11:14 - May 20 with 1156 viewsmax936

Patrick Vieira on 10:48 - May 20 by KeithHaynes

Viera has every right to be on the pitch, he will insist he was ensuring the safety of his players, he was surrounded and being abused, I’m thinking that’s sufficient for this not to register with the police.

But who knows, just my view.

I've no criticism of Viera being on the pitch, like you say he had every right to be there, just talking about his actions, he was clearly provoked though.

Patrick Vieira on 11:25 - May 20 with 1145 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Vieira on 11:13 - May 20 by jasper_T

The fan Cantona kicked was in the stands behind a barrier. Very different situation.

If the law finds what Viera did unacceptable then the law should change, as it's not fit for purpose.

No it’s exactly the same. Viera isn’t at that point being physically threatened. Neither was cantona. They both had the option to walk on by and rise above it but they both chose to lash out physically. Don’t get me wrong I’ve got every sympathy with Viera and it is satisfying to see that little chopsy little scrotum sat on his arse but he shouldn’t have lashed out. The other thing is the person he hit didn’t look very old, if he’s under 18 then viera is in a lot more trouble.
Patrick Vieira on 11:28 - May 20 with 1136 viewsonehunglow

Patrick Vieira on 11:13 - May 20 by jasper_T

Absolutely Jasper.
The British courts don't like kicking or headbutting a they're seen as that which foreigners do. I bit somebody once in the nose as I was being basically being strangled at the time. I was in plod at the time and got suspended but no further action taken.
This was at a violent domestic dispute where the female had been stabbed . I happened to turn up as hubby/boyfriend turns up with chum . It got nasty..

Tip of the day ,The taste of blood isn't pleasant ,at least not others.

Patrick Vieira on 11:31 - May 20 with 1133 views3swan

Patrick Vieira on 11:06 - May 20 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Also hard to tell but had the fan already started to move away and then Vieira moved towards him?
Patrick Vieira on 11:33 - May 20 with 1130 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Vieira on 11:28 - May 20 by onehunglow

Absolutely Jasper.
The British courts don't like kicking or headbutting a they're seen as that which foreigners do. I bit somebody once in the nose as I was being basically being strangled at the time. I was in plod at the time and got suspended but no further action taken.
This was at a violent domestic dispute where the female had been stabbed . I happened to turn up as hubby/boyfriend turns up with chum . It got nasty..

Tip of the day ,The taste of blood isn't pleasant ,at least not others.

You bit him in self defence because he was strangling you. That’s completely acceptable. If you’d just bit him because he was waving a phone in your face and laughing then that’s a different kettle of fish.
Patrick Vieira on 11:38 - May 20 with 1126 viewsonehunglow

Patrick Vieira on 11:33 - May 20 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

You bit him in self defence because he was strangling you. That’s completely acceptable. If you’d just bit him because he was waving a phone in your face and laughing then that’s a different kettle of fish.

True but my point was-and I made it badly- is that he could have handled it better possibly by bringing him in close to him rather than striking out.

On the other hand,as I say,he could have had a weapon. He might well have.

bottom line,stay the fark off the pitch or accept the consequences.He might have been racially abused too.Probably was.

Patrick Vieira on 12:06 - May 20 with 1109 views1983

Patrick Vieira on 10:57 - May 20 by 3swan

Yeah I remember it well we attacked the Hull manager and wrecked our goal posts aswell !

The difference with us and Everton we were a mess of a club in league 2 going out of the football league most probably never to return again, Everton are a well established premier league club who are "celebrating" not going down with Norwich & Watford

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024