Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who loves and supports England then ? 19:06 - Jul 19 with 4790 viewsbuilthjack

You could have been born there, or a parent born there, or a child born there?
Be honest.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:22 - Jul 20 with 861 viewsBoundy

Who loves and supports England then ? on 17:09 - Jul 20 by trampie

You don't know what other people think, if somebody says they think all people are equal and they don't discriminate then that is that.

It's what you say/post which forms my view of you

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:30 - Jul 20 with 846 viewstrampie

Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:22 - Jul 20 by Boundy

It's what you say/post which forms my view of you

That is fine but it's not the reality.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:33 - Jul 20 with 835 viewsCatullus

Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:30 - Jul 20 by trampie

That is fine but it's not the reality.

Are you admitting to posting lies then?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:34 - Jul 20 with 831 viewstrampie

Who loves and supports England then ? on 18:59 - Jul 20 by Catullus

Looking at the rules, you need to be a UK or Commonweath citizen. As it stands, yes, A republic citizen can stand but AN Other has to be from that list so Vlad Putin could not move to Eire, call himself Irish and stand for government in the UK. What you self identify as nationally speaking, is not legally binding.

For instance, you could claim to be Belgian but that doesn't make it so.

How am I wrong, it's the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the UK government or to many, still the British government. You are the wrong one when you called it the ENGLISH government. No such thing exists.

Republic of Ireland is not in the Commonwealth and a Republic of Ireland citizen can be an MP looking at the rules.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:04 - Jul 20 with 798 viewsCatullus

Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:34 - Jul 20 by trampie

Republic of Ireland is not in the Commonwealth and a Republic of Ireland citizen can be an MP looking at the rules.

Yes, it says so in my post, y'know, the one you quoted. The point still stands, you cannot just move into the UK and stand for government UNLESS you are a UK, Commonwealth or RoI citizen. Your claim about AN Other is wrong, you just can't claim to be British and stand.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:09 - Jul 20 with 798 viewsInTheCity

Absolutely despise the England football team and it's (dickhead) supporters... Closely followed by the Wales rugby team and the pathetic Welsh media that insist on perpetuating the myth of Welsh people being obsessed with the oval ball.

Chip on my shoulder? No...
Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:22 - Jul 20 with 766 viewstrampie

Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:04 - Jul 20 by Catullus

Yes, it says so in my post, y'know, the one you quoted. The point still stands, you cannot just move into the UK and stand for government UNLESS you are a UK, Commonwealth or RoI citizen. Your claim about AN Other is wrong, you just can't claim to be British and stand.

I haven't said any different, you are off about Putin for some reason, but to indulge you, if Putin applied for Irish citizenship the UK would have no say in that, if Putin was then granted Irish citizenship by the Irish authorities in Dublin and then at some future point decided to stand for election in a UK General Election in the North of Ireland then hypothetically he could become a UK parliament MP.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 21:24 - Jul 20 with 743 viewsKilkennyjack

Who loves and supports England then ? on 17:10 - Jul 20 by Catullus

What is this "English" government you mention? No such thing exists does it? Wales and Scotland have their governments, otherwise on this Island that is Great Britain there is only the UK government.

The late great Boris Johnson once said ‘we already have an English parliament, its called Westminster’.

The case for the prosecution rests m’lord ….

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Who loves and supports England then ? on 21:28 - Jul 20 with 738 viewsKilkennyjack

Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:09 - Jul 20 by InTheCity

Absolutely despise the England football team and it's (dickhead) supporters... Closely followed by the Wales rugby team and the pathetic Welsh media that insist on perpetuating the myth of Welsh people being obsessed with the oval ball.

Chip on my shoulder? No...

Fair point about the England fans.

The Russians had them on their toes and no mistake. For all the world to see. Decades of bad behaviour led directly to that.
Pathetic fat beer filled yobs. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Who loves and supports England then ? on 21:29 - Jul 20 with 739 viewsSirjohnalot

Who loves and supports England then ? on 21:24 - Jul 20 by Kilkennyjack

The late great Boris Johnson once said ‘we already have an English parliament, its called Westminster’.

He also said he didn’t party and that he did not know about others partying, nor did he know about Pincher, nor did he realise he’d got a donation for his wallpaper or that he gave a friend an address for someone for him to beat him up.

Not sure ‘the late great Boris Johnson’ is your best witness, Counsel.
Who loves and supports England then ? on 22:36 - Jul 20 with 701 viewsKilkennyjack

Who loves and supports England then ? on 21:29 - Jul 20 by Sirjohnalot

He also said he didn’t party and that he did not know about others partying, nor did he know about Pincher, nor did he realise he’d got a donation for his wallpaper or that he gave a friend an address for someone for him to beat him up.

Yes i know …… 🇬🇧

Who loves and supports England then ? on 23:03 - Jul 20 with 678 viewsraynor94

Who loves and supports England then ? on 21:28 - Jul 20 by Kilkennyjack

Fair point about the England fans.

The Russians had them on their toes and no mistake. For all the world to see. Decades of bad behaviour led directly to that.
Pathetic fat beer filled yobs. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

"On their toes" look out the Swansea ultra is on the scene.

How old are you ?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Who loves and supports England then ? on 23:08 - Jul 20 with 667 viewsSirjohnalot

Who loves and supports England then ? on 22:36 - Jul 20 by Kilkennyjack

Yes i know …… 🇬🇧

So he is not a representation of what the PM should be. He’s a psychopath, he doesn’t care for anyone other than himself, he’s outwardly charming but has no thought of consequences, they’re meaningless to him.
Who loves and supports England then ? on 10:06 - Jul 21 with 609 viewsCatullus

Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:22 - Jul 20 by trampie

I haven't said any different, you are off about Putin for some reason, but to indulge you, if Putin applied for Irish citizenship the UK would have no say in that, if Putin was then granted Irish citizenship by the Irish authorities in Dublin and then at some future point decided to stand for election in a UK General Election in the North of Ireland then hypothetically he could become a UK parliament MP.

If he applied for and got citizenship then he would be a citizen, he couldn't just claim to be Irish and stand. Do you even remember what you posted?

Putin seemed a very apt example given your opinions. For example, recently you posted that we should maybe have our freedoms modified in the future. That is on the thread where you were talking up East Germany, Communist much?

That is why people have certain opinions about you. Opinions you apparently don't like but the truth hurts I guess.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 10:14 - Jul 21 with 593 viewstrampie

Who loves and supports England then ? on 10:06 - Jul 21 by Catullus

If he applied for and got citizenship then he would be a citizen, he couldn't just claim to be Irish and stand. Do you even remember what you posted?

Putin seemed a very apt example given your opinions. For example, recently you posted that we should maybe have our freedoms modified in the future. That is on the thread where you were talking up East Germany, Communist much?

That is why people have certain opinions about you. Opinions you apparently don't like but the truth hurts I guess.

I never said he could claim to be Irish, you did, I don't know why you are off about Putin on this thread, if he gained Irish citizenship then he could stand to be a UK MP.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 10:24 - Jul 21 with 581 viewsCatullus

Who loves and supports England then ? on 17:53 - Jul 20 by trampie

It's the Government of the United Kingdom.

People can choose to identify as Irish in Northern Ireland if they want.

This is what you posted you numpty, you said "choose to identify" which is wrong, nobody can choose to identify as British and stand for government if they arent a citizen of a qualifying country.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 10:31 - Jul 21 with 567 viewstrampie

Who loves and supports England then ? on 10:24 - Jul 21 by Catullus

This is what you posted you numpty, you said "choose to identify" which is wrong, nobody can choose to identify as British and stand for government if they arent a citizen of a qualifying country.

https://lordslibrary.parliament.uk/british-passports-citizenship-and-barriers-fo

It says "People born in Northern Ireland are generally considered British citizens by birth under the British Nationality Act 1981. However, such individuals can choose to identify as Irish, British, or both, and have the right to hold both British and Irish citizenship".

Who loves and supports England then ? on 11:02 - Jul 21 with 552 viewsCatullus

Who loves and supports England then ? on 10:31 - Jul 21 by trampie

https://lordslibrary.parliament.uk/british-passports-citizenship-and-barriers-fo

It says "People born in Northern Ireland are generally considered British citizens by birth under the British Nationality Act 1981. However, such individuals can choose to identify as Irish, British, or both, and have the right to hold both British and Irish citizenship".

Oh for Pete's sake, the words born there give it away to anyone with a brain, taking my example name, was Vlad Putin born in NI? Being born there gives them the right to choose, old Vlad wouldn't have that right.

AN Other from ...Ohhhh....Brazil say, wouldn't have that right.

I was born in Wales, I could identify only as British if I wanted to. If I moved here from Lithuania I couldnt do that.

That spade is worn out, go back to bed

Who loves and supports England then ? on 11:09 - Jul 21 with 544 viewstrampie

Who loves and supports England then ? on 11:02 - Jul 21 by Catullus

Oh for Pete's sake, the words born there give it away to anyone with a brain, taking my example name, was Vlad Putin born in NI? Being born there gives them the right to choose, old Vlad wouldn't have that right.

AN Other from ...Ohhhh....Brazil say, wouldn't have that right.

I was born in Wales, I could identify only as British if I wanted to. If I moved here from Lithuania I couldnt do that.

That spade is worn out, go back to bed

They can choose if they want to be British or Irish or both, when you read my post you did not understand that because clearly you did not know it .

If Putin was granted Irish citizenship by the powers that be in Dublin (UK has no say over what another sovereign country does) and then he stands in a constituency in the North of Ireland in a UK General Election then unless we changed our rules we could do nothing about it and Putin could be a Westminster MP in that scenario.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2022 11:11]

Who loves and supports England then ? on 11:16 - Jul 21 with 533 viewsCatullus

Who loves and supports England then ? on 11:09 - Jul 21 by trampie

They can choose if they want to be British or Irish or both, when you read my post you did not understand that because clearly you did not know it .

If Putin was granted Irish citizenship by the powers that be in Dublin (UK has no say over what another sovereign country does) and then he stands in a constituency in the North of Ireland in a UK General Election then unless we changed our rules we could do nothing about it and Putin could be a Westminster MP in that scenario.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2022 11:11]

They can only choose from those if they were born there, you are either thicker than mince or being a WUM, which one?

Nah, you have to be a WUM because no one is that dumb surely?

Who loves and supports England then ? on 11:42 - Jul 21 with 515 viewstrampie

Who loves and supports England then ? on 11:16 - Jul 21 by Catullus

They can only choose from those if they were born there, you are either thicker than mince or being a WUM, which one?

Nah, you have to be a WUM because no one is that dumb surely?

https://www.parliament.uk/about/mps-and-lords/members/electing-mps/candidates/

"To stand as a candidate in a UK Parliamentary General Election you need to be at least 18 years old and:

a British citizen

a citizen of the Republic of Ireland

a citizen of a commonwealth country who does not require leave to enter or remain in the UK, or has indefinite leave to remain in the UK"

It doesn't say you need to be born in NI just being a citizen and you don't have to be born in a country to be a citizen of that country.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 12:48 - Jul 21 with 486 viewsBarrySwan

Who loves and supports England then ? on 21:24 - Jul 20 by Kilkennyjack

It always occurs to me that only those with an inferiority complex reference English overlords and domination, Wales downtrodden etc etc etc etc.

Sometimes I wish English sports teams to lose if it suits occasionally and sometimes It suits that they beat other national opposition.

The constant overhype of the English press grates on occasion but given the often ludicrous over the top of the Welsh media hyperbole the English don't really have the monopoly on that one.

[Post edited 21 Jul 2022 13:05]
Who loves and supports England then ? on 13:10 - Jul 21 with 464 viewsSirjohnalot

Who loves and supports England then ? on 12:48 - Jul 21 by BarrySwan

It always occurs to me that only those with an inferiority complex reference English overlords and domination, Wales downtrodden etc etc etc etc.

Sometimes I wish English sports teams to lose if it suits occasionally and sometimes It suits that they beat other national opposition.

The constant overhype of the English press grates on occasion but given the often ludicrous over the top of the Welsh media hyperbole the English don't really have the monopoly on that one.

Completely agree. We’re exactly the same as the English. No difference
Who loves and supports England then ? on 13:12 - Jul 21 with 462 viewstrampie

Who loves and supports England then ? on 12:48 - Jul 21 by BarrySwan

Oops sorry responded to the wrong post then.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2022 13:17]

Who loves and supports England then ? on 13:34 - Jul 21 with 429 viewsbuilthjack

Who loves and supports England then ? on 21:29 - Jul 20 by Sirjohnalot

Sunak backed him all the way until recently.
Another liar.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024