Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it 09:00 - Jul 23 with 1298 viewsSwansIndependent

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it 23rd Jul 2022 09:00
No matter which way you put it, or how certain quarters try to dismiss it there has been talk this week again of Joel Piroe and his immediate Swansea City future. We will have to repeat that no firm offers have been made for Piroe but contact has been made in the last forty eight hours regards his availability and price. 0

Piroe, above.
Them, below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 09:08 - Jul 23 with 1250 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just go away whatever club you are . Many thanks!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 09:08 - Jul 23 with 1244 viewsQJumpingJack

I can't see him being here by 31st August.
"Undisclosed fee" / 10m+ add-ons.....?
Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 09:12 - Jul 23 with 1214 viewsKeithHaynes

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 09:08 - Jul 23 by QJumpingJack

No way the swans will take a million more than Downes.
Add at least five million.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 09:13 - Jul 23 with 1194 viewsDr_Parnassus

Going to be some upset posters now it’s out in the open…

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 10:36 - Jul 23 with 1032 viewsSTID2017

Dr P claiming ITK for the most predictable transfer news of the season, bar none

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 10:40 - Jul 23 with 1010 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 10:36 - Jul 23 by STID2017

Dr P claiming ITK for the most predictable transfer news of the season, bar none

I didn’t claim anything. Show me where I did.

You did claim you were ignoring me though, want me to show you where you did?

You got it wrong again, suck it up.

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 10:55 - Jul 23 with 996 viewsraynor94

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 09:08 - Jul 23 by QJumpingJack

When was the last time we gave away somebody on the cheap?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 10:59 - Jul 23 with 978 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 10:55 - Jul 23 by raynor94

Lowe

Login to get fewer ads

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:03 - Jul 23 with 981 viewsDr_Winston

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 10:55 - Jul 23 by raynor94

Seems like people want him to be sold on the cheap as a justification for their whinging.

If we sold McBurnie for £20m it's not likely we'd take half that for Piroe.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:13 - Jul 23 with 941 viewsQJumpingJack

Rodon
Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:18 - Jul 23 with 918 viewsvetchonian

why would Piroe leaving affect Martin's future after all it was Martin's coaching which has made Piroe apparently

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:19 - Jul 23 with 909 viewsDr_Parnassus

Connor Roberts

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:38 - Jul 23 with 856 viewsKeithHaynes

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:19 - Jul 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Connor Roberts

Roberts and Lowe were surprisingly small fees.

Rodon I thought was a decent bit of business, the guy has proven that by his non selection under several managers.

Piroe won’t go for less than 15 million if he goes at all.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:39 - Jul 23 with 852 viewsraynor94

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:13 - Jul 23 by QJumpingJack

Rodon

£11 Million, the way the market is, that was a good deal.

Malacia signed for United for £13 million

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:43 - Jul 23 with 840 viewsDr_Winston

The amount of people who still believe that a young, inexperienced central defender who'd never kicked a ball in the Premier League was worth anything like £20m will never cease to amaze me. If anything given his subsequent struggles Spurs probably think they overpaid.

The comparison I keep making stands. We paid £5m for a similar player in Alfie Mawson. Getting Spurs to commit to potentially paying three times that for Rodon was very good business.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:43 - Jul 23 with 839 viewsraynor94

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 10:59 - Jul 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Lowe

Made a profit of £700k, and now Bournemouth are willing for him to leave.

Cardiff are interested

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:48 - Jul 23 with 822 viewsGixerJack

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:43 - Jul 23 by raynor94

Cardiff are interested

Is this instead of Bale and Ramsey?
Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:51 - Jul 23 with 813 viewsOptimisticJack

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 10:59 - Jul 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Lowe

Connor Roberts

Optimisticjack

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 12:00 - Jul 23 with 785 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:43 - Jul 23 by raynor94

Cardiff are interested

Making a profit doesn’t mean we didn’t sell cheaply.

14 Championship goals in his first season as a striker. British. Mid twenties.

Should have been £5m minimum.

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 12:16 - Jul 23 with 748 viewsReslovenSwan1

Joel Piroe transfer interest continues and it’s no use ignoring it on 11:51 - Jul 23 by OptimisticJack

Connor Roberts

When money is tight the club can hang on for higher prices or "wheel and deal". CR17 was stalling on a deal the window closure was approaching and Swansea spun the dice. £5m was accepted for CR17 and JL9.

Laird was available cheaply and loved by the manager and Swansea had urgent need to upgrade the forward line having lost Ayew and Lowe wanting out. Southampton were of the same mindset and sold £5m target for £2m and Piroe lined up for £1m.

Wheel and deal or not. Winter has done well in my view. Rodon at 22 was £11-£15m and 25 is now £7m. No one can say in hindsight Swansea were smoked.

The price is £20m if some one pays it, he is off. Levien will tell Winter not to bother him on his holidays unless that price is paid with £10m up front and by August the 15th. After that the price goes up.

"Sell Julian if they come up with the cash and pop me an email and copy in Silverstein,Huw Martin and Dave. Make sure Russ and Josh have the Parrot guy ready to go. "
[Post edited 23 Jul 2022 12:19]

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024