Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who loves and supports England then ? 19:06 - Jul 19 with 4789 viewsbuilthjack

You could have been born there, or a parent born there, or a child born there?
Be honest.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 14:03 - Jul 22 with 603 viewsonehunglow

Who loves and supports England then ? on 12:21 - Jul 22 by Togg

Yes I know. I play it on guitar ( sort of)..so easy to trip over the notes.

I can do it on both ;each as bad as the other.
Start off slow then build .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who loves and supports England then ? on 14:26 - Jul 22 with 592 viewspencoedjack

Who loves and supports England then ? on 08:51 - Jul 22 by 73__73

You need to get out a bit more as you obviously haven’t met many English people.

A lot of what’s written on here is just either jealously or not being able to move on.
For some strange reason Kilkenny is still living in 1690 and can’t forgive King William.

The English have a lot to be proud of, language for one. The world’s unofficial language, a language that you are all using on here including Trampie and Kilkenny 😁

Pity he didn’t live in 1690 he wouldn’t be filling this forum with the same old tedious recycled nonsense on a daily basis
Who loves and supports England then ? on 14:41 - Jul 22 with 573 viewsonehunglow

Who loves and supports England then ? on 08:51 - Jul 22 by 73__73

You need to get out a bit more as you obviously haven’t met many English people.

A lot of what’s written on here is just either jealously or not being able to move on.
For some strange reason Kilkenny is still living in 1690 and can’t forgive King William.

The English have a lot to be proud of, language for one. The world’s unofficial language, a language that you are all using on here including Trampie and Kilkenny 😁

Something on which we agree.
Talking of attitudes and friendly welsh ,Went shopping In Llangefni this week and arrived at the till to see a rather sullen female face. Where we live they are invariably cheerful and chatty. even though busy

In Welsh I say...Morning,how are you?
Reply inaudible

When paying I say in Welsh ,"cooler now innit." Replies Yeah

Then paying ,I say when card ts put into machine to swipe and nothing happens, "Ah well ,I 'll just shove it in then " hoping for a smile...

Reply That's 36.78 p

I say in Welsh ,thanks ,nice to be back in Wales to which she leaves the till (nobody behind)

Reply inaudible.

This is fairly typical

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who loves and supports England then ? on 14:48 - Jul 22 with 565 viewstrampie

That reminds me of the story of a bloke drinking from a country stream that sheep and cows were known to poop in, a local shouts on him in Welsh not to drink the water, the guy replies in English with a strong English accent asking him what did he say, the Welsh bloke then says to him in English "use two hands butt you will get more in that way".

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Who loves and supports England then ? on 15:14 - Jul 22 with 550 viewsLohengrin

Who loves and supports England then ? on 23:46 - Jul 21 by Kilkennyjack

Its pretty clear that the majority in Cymru wanted a Welsh Government.

I assume that you think they are wrong and its not needed, seeing as we are all the same ? 🤷‍♂️🇬🇧

In what way is it clear? The “majority” of people in Wales have never even bothered to vote in Senedd elections. I doubt it would be too far wide of the mark to say that more have probably voted for the contestants on Love Island than for candidates for Cardiff Bay.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 16:41 - Jul 22 with 512 viewsKilkennyjack

Who loves and supports England then ? on 15:14 - Jul 22 by Lohengrin

In what way is it clear? The “majority” of people in Wales have never even bothered to vote in Senedd elections. I doubt it would be too far wide of the mark to say that more have probably voted for the contestants on Love Island than for candidates for Cardiff Bay.

Because we have had about 3 votes that have confirmed the desire for further powers.
Plus the Welsh Labour wins over 20 years.
The matter is settled for a generation as i heard somewhere recently …..

And Abolish stood and got less than 1%. 🤣

You might be right with Love Island, you would know more than me for sure.
Sound like a good thing though.

Beware of the Risen People

Who loves and supports England then ? on 16:43 - Jul 22 with 506 viewsKilkennyjack

Who loves and supports England then ? on 01:12 - Jul 22 by Treforys_Jack

Its not been the success that many people hoped for though Kilks, wonderful for SE Wales, not so much for the rest of Wales. Even you admit that surely.

Yes work needs to be done as you say.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 23:23 - Jul 22 with 453 viewsCatullus

Who loves and supports England then ? on 15:14 - Jul 22 by Lohengrin

More people in Wales voted Tory in the last GE than voted for Labour in the Senedd elections.

I dont see that happening next time there's a GE mind.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Who loves and supports England then ? on 11:02 - Jul 23 with 408 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who loves and supports England then ? on 07:58 - Jul 20 by trampie

Always want England to lose in every sport, I've rejoiced whenever they have, the arrogance of some of their fans and lots of their media is astounding.

The bias of some of their commentators is breathtaking, they try to say black is white, we are now seeing it with the English government they blatantly lie, it's shocking to witness, there has been riots after England have been knocked out of football tournaments that in my opinion has in part been fuelled by the commentators comments disputing decisions.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2022 8:01]

Are you completely pure bred Welsh then? Or do you have an English parent/Grandparent?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who loves and supports England then ? on 11:18 - Jul 23 with 402 viewsKilkennyjack

Trampie - you will enjoy this one.

Annibyniaeth. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Who loves and supports England then ? on 11:30 - Jul 23 with 389 viewsraynor94

Who loves and supports England then ? on 07:58 - Jul 20 by trampie

Always want England to lose in every sport, I've rejoiced whenever they have, the arrogance of some of their fans and lots of their media is astounding.

The bias of some of their commentators is breathtaking, they try to say black is white, we are now seeing it with the English government they blatantly lie, it's shocking to witness, there has been riots after England have been knocked out of football tournaments that in my opinion has in part been fuelled by the commentators comments disputing decisions.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2022 8:01]

Your opening paragraph could be describing Welsh rugby

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Who loves and supports England then ? on 11:49 - Jul 23 with 377 viewstrampie

Who loves and supports England then ? on 11:18 - Jul 23 by Kilkennyjack

Trampie - you will enjoy this one.

Annibyniaeth. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

I love it, remember them all (and more) like it was yesterday.

Poland 74 WC qualifier, Norway when they were poor and their commentator going nuts, Czechs in Bratislava, Koeman chip, Bettega diving header for Italy, did they have Iceland in that clip.

Great stuff.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2022 11:57]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 12:00 - Jul 23 with 364 viewstrampie

Just watched Italy v England on YouTube what a tremendous flick in midfield by Italy and a nice cross and diving head to finish.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2022 12:04]

Who loves and supports England then ? on 12:07 - Jul 23 with 354 viewstrampie

I remember England losing to Rumania, Norway and Switzerland in qualifying when those teams were not great and England then not losing in the finals (not winning much either mind).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024