Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this the end for trump 09:15 - Jul 29 with 4574 viewsBest_loser

Murdoch has seemingly abandoned him and given the order for his media empire to go hostile towards him

Biden under pressure to not contest in 2024 also

Assuming its neither trump or Biden who will be up against each other in 2024 ?
Is this the end for trump on 09:47 - Jul 29 with 2614 viewsDr_Parnassus

He is the current favourite for next President, without even confirming he’s running. Not sure that’s ever happened before.

He is 5/2 in most places, even shorter than he was 3 months ago.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Is this the end for trump on 09:53 - Jul 29 with 2601 viewsDr_Parnassus

It will almost certainly be Trump or DeSantis as next President.

The American public have had enough of the Democrats already, they have brought the country to its knees in record time. The mid terms being wall to wall Republican (as predicted by yours truly) show the appetite for the Republican Party such is the realisation of what’s happened in the last few years.

The Republican candidate race is essentially the Presidential election, and like I said, that’s a two horse race. Trump or DeSantis, essentially a coin flip.

Of course much depends on if DT even decides to run.

Quietly hoping Hilary gets brave and decides to run again, Trump beating her twice would be hilarious.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 9:59]

Is this the end for trump on 10:04 - Jul 29 with 2589 viewsmajorraglan

It’s early days, but I suspect it is the end for Trump. Fox News is seemingly pushing him to the side and championing De Santos. I suspect the findings of the enquiry looking in to the events of 6th of January is tarnishing the Trump brand and as more comes out its likely he could become further marginalised and persona non grata.
Is this the end for trump on 10:13 - Jul 29 with 2566 viewsDr_Parnassus

Is this the end for trump on 10:04 - Jul 29 by majorraglan

It’s early days, but I suspect it is the end for Trump. Fox News is seemingly pushing him to the side and championing De Santos. I suspect the findings of the enquiry looking in to the events of 6th of January is tarnishing the Trump brand and as more comes out its likely he could become further marginalised and persona non grata.

Nobody worth their salt is looking at that inquiry as a genuine one. It’s a Democrat led political trial to weaken the Republicans due to them ruining the country.

If Trump decides to run, he will be next President.

If he decides not to and let DeSantis go for it unopposed, then he will be next President.

Don’t listen to people who say this enquiry has any sort of meaningful impact on anything when it comes to DT - it really doesn’t. You may get the odd opinion poll showing it does, but they are always massaged by the question and who they ask.

Is this the end for trump on 10:17 - Jul 29 with 2568 viewsmajorraglan

Is this the end for trump on 10:13 - Jul 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Nobody worth their salt is looking at that inquiry as a genuine one. It’s a Democrat led political trial to weaken the Republicans due to them ruining the country.

If Trump decides to run, he will be next President.

If he decides not to and let DeSantis go for it unopposed, then he will be next President.

Don’t listen to people who say this enquiry has any sort of meaningful impact on anything when it comes to DT - it really doesn’t. You may get the odd opinion poll showing it does, but they are always massaged by the question and who they ask.

We’ll agree to disagree. I think Trump will be fatally damaged by this enquiry and there’ll be a lot more dirt flying around.

De Santis will be the next president.
Is this the end for trump on 10:20 - Jul 29 with 2555 viewsDr_Parnassus

Is this the end for trump on 10:17 - Jul 29 by majorraglan

We’ll agree to disagree. I think Trump will be fatally damaged by this enquiry and there’ll be a lot more dirt flying around.

If that were the case he would be drifting in the market, yet he’s shortening.

Working in the political financial markets I can tell you it’s doing nothing with the public, the experts and the financial institutions who depend on accuracy.

Everyone can see through it for what it is.

But yes, DeSantis is an excellent bet. Every chance Trump will decide not to run, in which case you may as well name DeSantis President at that moment.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 10:21]

Is this the end for trump on 11:37 - Jul 29 with 2523 viewsCatullus

Is this the end for trump on 10:17 - Jul 29 by majorraglan

Given the evidence against trump, specially by people who worked closely with him, if hes not destroyed by this it shows just how low the USA has sunk.

Biden shoud also be a busted flush, and Harris. Its just the same as over here, they have ridiculous politicians on both sides who are not fit to be in charge. Change is needed.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Is this the end for trump on 11:38 - Jul 29 with 2515 viewsDr_Parnassus

Is this the end for trump on 11:37 - Jul 29 by Catullus

Given the evidence against trump, specially by people who worked closely with him, if hes not destroyed by this it shows just how low the USA has sunk.

Biden shoud also be a busted flush, and Harris. Its just the same as over here, they have ridiculous politicians on both sides who are not fit to be in charge. Change is needed.

Evidence of what exactly?

That he believed the election was stolen from him due to nefarious goings on? Hardly a crime is it.

Hilary said the same in 2020.

They are struggling to come up with a cohesive narrative so instead of continuing pretending he did things wrong, they are now changing tactics and arguing he didn’t do enough.

It’s a political sham because they are scared of him getting voted in again and losing face by him correcting all their errors.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 11:42]

Login to get fewer ads

Is this the end for trump on 11:56 - Jul 29 with 2497 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Is this the end for trump on 11:38 - Jul 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Evidence of what exactly?

That he believed the election was stolen from him due to nefarious goings on? Hardly a crime is it.

Hilary said the same in 2020.

They are struggling to come up with a cohesive narrative so instead of continuing pretending he did things wrong, they are now changing tactics and arguing he didn’t do enough.

It’s a political sham because they are scared of him getting voted in again and losing face by him correcting all their errors.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 11:42]

The fact the inquiry is being broadcast live on prime time tv should be an indicator as to its purpose.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Is this the end for trump on 12:13 - Jul 29 with 2476 viewsDr_Parnassus

Is this the end for trump on 11:56 - Jul 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The fact the inquiry is being broadcast live on prime time tv should be an indicator as to its purpose.

Indeed, as stated it’s doing nothing to the financial markets behind the potential candidates.

If this was having any meaningful impact, the money would state that.

Is this the end for trump on 16:21 - Jul 29 with 2409 viewsCountyJim

It is depressing when you just get old men being able to be president can't they get some system where the country pays for the entire election and you get a set budget towards your running
Is this the end for trump on 19:00 - Jul 29 with 2354 viewsCatullus

Is this the end for trump on 16:21 - Jul 29 by CountyJim

It is depressing when you just get old men being able to be president can't they get some system where the country pays for the entire election and you get a set budget towards your running

That would be much better, a fixed, centrally funded electoral system. A way that stopped those with the biggest budgets buying power!

I'm surprised its never been mentioned before.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Is this the end for trump on 22:42 - Jul 29 with 2298 viewsDr_Parnassus

Is this the end for trump on 19:00 - Jul 29 by Catullus

That would be much better, a fixed, centrally funded electoral system. A way that stopped those with the biggest budgets buying power!

I'm surprised its never been mentioned before.

But then you wouldn’t get such excellent President as Donald Trump, setting records for family income, unemployment, production etc

Is this the end for trump on 05:02 - Jul 30 with 2261 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Is this the end for trump on 09:53 - Jul 29 by Dr_Parnassus

It will almost certainly be Trump or DeSantis as next President.

The American public have had enough of the Democrats already, they have brought the country to its knees in record time. The mid terms being wall to wall Republican (as predicted by yours truly) show the appetite for the Republican Party such is the realisation of what’s happened in the last few years.

The Republican candidate race is essentially the Presidential election, and like I said, that’s a two horse race. Trump or DeSantis, essentially a coin flip.

Of course much depends on if DT even decides to run.

Quietly hoping Hilary gets brave and decides to run again, Trump beating her twice would be hilarious.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 9:59]

As much as we need you to be right, the Democrats rigging an election was done too easy less than 2 years ago, and with shockingly no blowback at all. Nobody even cares that social media flat out, openly and brazenly CENSORED AND EVEN SOMETIMES BANNED anyone from talking about Hunter Biden’s laptop in the last month before the election. And the subsequent polling which showed 6-16% of Biden’s voters would not have voted for him had they known the truth about the laptop in November 2020 was minor news that came and went in one day.

I'd love to be wrong, but we live in a gigantic banana republic at this point, with the Democrats in control of social media and polling practices in key locations. And I don't see 24 being any different than 20. They are just as insanely terrified of DeSantis (or will be by then) as they've been of Trump.

The only chance is that the GOP will grow a spine and fight the corruption that establishment Republicans (who hated Trump as much as Democrats did, because they were as much "the swamp" Trump wanted to drain as anyone) practically endorsed in order to depose Trump. The only chance is that enough of the RIGHT Republicans win this November. Otherwise, what the public wants in 24 won't mean a damn thing.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 5:05]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Is this the end for trump on 07:40 - Jul 30 with 2233 viewsDr_Parnassus

Is this the end for trump on 05:02 - Jul 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

As much as we need you to be right, the Democrats rigging an election was done too easy less than 2 years ago, and with shockingly no blowback at all. Nobody even cares that social media flat out, openly and brazenly CENSORED AND EVEN SOMETIMES BANNED anyone from talking about Hunter Biden’s laptop in the last month before the election. And the subsequent polling which showed 6-16% of Biden’s voters would not have voted for him had they known the truth about the laptop in November 2020 was minor news that came and went in one day.

I'd love to be wrong, but we live in a gigantic banana republic at this point, with the Democrats in control of social media and polling practices in key locations. And I don't see 24 being any different than 20. They are just as insanely terrified of DeSantis (or will be by then) as they've been of Trump.

The only chance is that the GOP will grow a spine and fight the corruption that establishment Republicans (who hated Trump as much as Democrats did, because they were as much "the swamp" Trump wanted to drain as anyone) practically endorsed in order to depose Trump. The only chance is that enough of the RIGHT Republicans win this November. Otherwise, what the public wants in 24 won't mean a damn thing.

There has been no legal repercussions, I don’t suppose it was illegal, just extremely immoral. But the public seem to have woken up and realised what has gone on. The social media stuff is now all out in the open and so are CNN’s previous lies and coverage. CNN’s rating have plummeted to an all time low and the most watched show among Democrats aged 18-35 is Tucker Carlson Tonight.

The worm has turned.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tucker-carlson-secures-most-democratic-22380

This latest court sham also has had zero impact on the markets and Trump appears to be stronger than ever, the Republicans as a whole even more so. There isn’t a Dem even in the picture, simply because they have utterly destroyed what was being built.

TV new networks and social media are having less of an impact as people turn to YouTube and realise how agenda driven the main news sources are. They put all their eggs into that one basket to get Trump out… those eggs are now out of date.

People are seeing a real impact on their lives and can compare it to very recent times under the Trump administration, there really is no comparison.

De Santis would be fine with me, but Trump would be a massive middle finger up in the right direction and would just be the sweetest victory of all time, even sweeter than Hilary and her supporters face when Donald stepped up on the podium.

Trust me Tummer, you will be fine.

Is this the end for trump on 12:02 - Jul 30 with 2196 viewsKilkennyjack

Is this the end for trump on 05:02 - Jul 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

How come super successful business man Trump was outsmarted by Sleepy Joe ?
If that actually happened, what chance would Trump have against , say, Putin…?

Trumps false attack line is that he got out smarted by Sleepy Joe.
Not good.

However Trump will be in jail before the next Presidential election.
Bookmark this post.

The DoJ will follow up the 06th Jan evidence.
The former guy is a dead man walking.

Beware of the Risen People

Is this the end for trump on 21:51 - Jul 30 with 2115 viewsDr_Parnassus

Is this the end for trump on 12:02 - Jul 30 by Kilkennyjack

Not good.

Bookmark this post.

Outsmarted in what sense?

How much are we betting on your Trump jail claim? Anything up to £200 is fine with me.

Let me know.

Is this the end for trump on 22:30 - Jul 30 with 2097 viewsKerouac

Is this the end for trump on 12:02 - Jul 30 by Kilkennyjack

Not good.

Bookmark this post.

"How come super successful business man Trump was outsmarted by Sleepy Joe ?"
The only people Joe outsmarted were the brain dead who bought his lies and supported the election of a vegetable. Take a long look in the mirror.

"If that actually happened, what chance would Trump have against , say, Putin…?"
Just insane.
As we all know, Trump and his people handled Putin just fine. How is your fake Irishman doing?

"Trumps false attack line is that he got out smarted by Sleepy Joe.
Not good."

Trump's attack line is to hold criminals accountable.
There will be nothing left of the Democrat party after a Republican landslide.
Every poll by everyone anywhere indicates a landslide of epic proportions...that's why the pound shop Commie criminals have to steal elections now...I imagine, if the Courts, the police, or even the army do not intervene this will end in a blood bath.
The American people are not going to tolerate criminals enslaving them by rigging their elections.
As usual, the bullying minority seem to have no clue about just how thin the ice is that they are skating on.

"However Trump will be in jail before the next Presidential election.
Bookmark this post.
The former guy is a dead man walking."

Do that, Civil War.
Let's not have any false tears and playing victim from the Left if they instigate a civil war. They are owed what is coming to them.

There is no Jan 6th "evidence". Just a whole load of emotional play acting.
The DoJ is obviously corrupt and no doubt long to try that...are these University educated soy boy morons daft enough to press go and seal their demise?
That is the question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Is this the end for trump on 22:50 - Jul 30 with 2080 viewsKilkennyjack

Is this the end for trump on 22:30 - Jul 30 by Kerouac

The only people Joe outsmarted were the brain dead who bought his lies and supported the election of a vegetable. Take a long look in the mirror.

"If that actually happened, what chance would Trump have against , say, Putin…?"
Just insane.
As we all know, Trump and his people handled Putin just fine. How is your fake Irishman doing?

Not good."

Every poll by everyone anywhere indicates a landslide of epic proportions...that's why the pound shop Commie criminals have to steal elections now...I imagine, if the Courts, the police, or even the army do not intervene this will end in a blood bath.
The American people are not going to tolerate criminals enslaving them by rigging their elections.
As usual, the bullying minority seem to have no clue about just how thin the ice is that they are skating on.

Bookmark this post.

Do that, Civil War.
Let's not have any false tears and playing victim from the Left if they instigate a civil war. They are owed what is coming to them.

The DoJ is obviously corrupt and no doubt long to try that...are these University educated soy boy morons daft enough to press go and seal their demise?
That is the question.

The law does not bend to threats.
Justice will be served.

And that means Donny will do time in the slammer.
Just like his mate Bannon.

Get it right up ye 🇺🇸

Is this the end for trump on 22:53 - Jul 30 with 2075 viewsKilkennyjack

Is this the end for trump on 21:51 - Jul 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Outsmarted in what sense?

How much are we betting on your Trump jail claim? Anything up to £200 is fine with me.

Let me know.

The sense that a senile old pensioner (according to Trump) is now President.
And fatty Trump is not.

Is this the end for trump on 22:56 - Jul 30 with 2074 viewsKerouac

Is this the end for trump on 22:50 - Jul 30 by Kilkennyjack

The law does not bend to threats.
Justice will be served.

And that means Donny will do time in the slammer.
Just like his mate Bannon.

Get it right up ye 🇺🇸

When is the law going to catch up with the Biden family?

Bannon will not go to jail. His case will be appealed right up to the Supreme Court and he will win.

When the house changes hands in November we will finally start to see the actual criminals be held to account.

Is this the end for trump on 23:00 - Jul 30 with 2072 viewsKilkennyjack

Is this the end for trump on 22:56 - Jul 30 by Kerouac

When is the law going to catch up with the Biden family?

Bannon will not go to jail. His case will be appealed right up to the Supreme Court and he will win.

When the house changes hands in November we will finally start to see the actual criminals be held to account.

Every woman in America will vote blue.
November will be a blue landslide.

Bannon has been found guilty and its mandatory jail time.
Thats how this has ended.
Bannon to jail.

Is this the end for trump on 23:01 - Jul 30 with 2067 viewsKilkennyjack

Is this the end for trump on 22:30 - Jul 30 by Kerouac

Just insane.

Not good."

Bookmark this post.

Do that, Civil War.

That is the question.

Sleepy Joe beat his fat butt.

🇺🇸❤️

Is this the end for trump on 23:14 - Jul 30 with 2056 viewsDr_Parnassus

Is this the end for trump on 22:53 - Jul 30 by Kilkennyjack

The sense that a senile old pensioner (according to Trump) is now President.
And fatty Trump is not.

That was nothing to do with Biden being smart though, was it.

So we doing a jail bet? You seem less than confident now.

Is this the end for trump on 23:18 - Jul 30 with 2045 viewsKerouac

Is this the end for trump on 23:01 - Jul 30 by Kilkennyjack

Sleepy Joe beat his fat butt.

🇺🇸❤️

Colorado.
Tina Peters.
Corrupt Democrat Governor insisted that she was a conspiracy theorist and would not be allowed a hand recount after losing her race despite topping the polls...

...a logic inaccuracy test was done on 4000 ballots and the test was failed as 50%+ of the ballots had issues and had to be adjudicated.

She is getting her hand recount now as they are legally obliged to conduct a hand recount in such circumstances.

Suspicious isn't it.

Tick Tock all you little Che fan boys.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024