Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week 08:00 - Aug 10 with 1646 viewsSwansIndependent

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week 10th Aug 2022 08:00
After a summer of speculation it has been decided that Kyle Joseph and Jordon Garrick will leave the club on loan for the rest of this season. The two fast attacking players who also have some experience at wing back will move on this week. Reports elsewhere are also confirming this. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 10:21 - Aug 10 with 1446 viewsswan65split

Personally I wouldn't let anyone go ATM, as it is cant se anyone wanting to come in anyway, and if there's a change in management/playing style, they may be in the running,
Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 10:36 - Aug 10 with 1414 viewsCatullus

I think it's blatanty stupid to let Joseph. Joseph is fast and direct and shows aggression, All things we badly lack. Garrick is apparently quick too and can play wing back.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 10:52 - Aug 10 with 1362 viewsonehunglow

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 10:36 - Aug 10 by Catullus

I think it's blatanty stupid to let Joseph. Joseph is fast and direct and shows aggression, All things we badly lack. Garrick is apparently quick too and can play wing back.

It sums HIM up.
Joseph has seen his career killed and Martin deserves calling out for that to a young lad .
Garrick has real pace and has balls .No wonder he s off.

Meanwhile ,look at who remains

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 10:55 - Aug 10 with 1362 viewsvetchonian

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 10:52 - Aug 10 by onehunglow

It sums HIM up.
Joseph has seen his career killed and Martin deserves calling out for that to a young lad .
Garrick has real pace and has balls .No wonder he s off.

Meanwhile ,look at who remains

You have to realise pace does not fit in with the walking football Russ favours

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 10:59 - Aug 10 with 1349 viewsonehunglow

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 10:55 - Aug 10 by vetchonian

You have to realise pace does not fit in with the walking football Russ favours

Morning vetch.
I’ve wondered that myself as to why .

Naughton I sth3 prime example.A walking non talking shell of @ player seen by some as undroppable.He s the next to be outed as basically crap,alongside Grimes.

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 19:39 - Aug 10 with 1197 viewsKerouac

Letting these two go in these circumstances is absolutely crazy.

Even if we had a right wing-back lined up to sign we should at least keep one of these two as back -up.
Joseph will bang in the winner against us one day soon, mark my words.
Martin refused to give him any time on the pitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 20:02 - Aug 10 with 1170 viewsExiledJack

An example of why the club needs to make the hard decision asap. IMO our best players suit a counterattacking approach, Oba breaking beyond the defence, Piroe and Paterson in the space left behind him. Grimes is more than capable of playing incisive through balls when he wants to and if tasked to.

We would need pacy capable young players such as Garrick and Joseph on the flanks or in reserve for such a system. The slow build up style we’re currently going with leaves our front two with no space and few opportunities. Martin is shaping the squad to fit his turgid style, limiting the potential for change.
Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 20:16 - Aug 10 with 1128 viewsonehunglow

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 19:39 - Aug 10 by Kerouac

Letting these two go in these circumstances is absolutely crazy.

Even if we had a right wing-back lined up to sign we should at least keep one of these two as back -up.
Joseph will bang in the winner against us one day soon, mark my words.
Martin refused to give him any time on the pitch.

Question is K as to why.
Is it because this lad has the guts to stand up to him.
I’m beginning to think the sweet nice guy vegan persona is anything but genuine

Login to get fewer ads

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 20:29 - Aug 10 with 1107 viewsKeithHaynes

Passed a medical this evening.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 20:45 - Aug 10 with 1065 viewsFireboy2

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 20:29 - Aug 10 by KeithHaynes

Passed a medical this evening.

Which one?
Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 21:35 - Aug 10 with 1018 viewstheloneranger

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 20:45 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

Which one?

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-swansea-city-kyle-joseph-set-for-oxfo
[Post edited 10 Aug 2022 21:40]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 22:11 - Aug 10 with 985 viewsFireboy2

Two more Swansea City players confirmed to leave this week on 21:35 - Aug 10 by theloneranger

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-swansea-city-kyle-joseph-set-for-oxfo
[Post edited 10 Aug 2022 21:40]

👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024