Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool for sale 14:24 - Nov 7 with 1299 viewsBest_loser

At least 2 billion dollars I would think
Liverpool for sale on 15:08 - Nov 7 with 1247 viewsDr_Winston

And the rest. £4bn+.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool for sale on 15:14 - Nov 7 with 1238 viewsBest_loser

Liverpool for sale on 15:08 - Nov 7 by Dr_Winston

And the rest. £4bn+.

Yes, could be that much , the American hedge fund that owns AC Milan being mentioned , the ruling family of Dubai , the Maktoums have been interested in the past too, not sure if they still are
Liverpool for sale on 15:18 - Nov 7 with 1220 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

No chance of us having a whip round then?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Liverpool for sale on 15:42 - Nov 7 with 1201 viewsWhiterockin

Liverpool for sale on 15:08 - Nov 7 by Dr_Winston

And the rest. £4bn+.

That's a lot of money for a mid table Premier League club.
Liverpool for sale on 15:59 - Nov 7 with 1186 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool for sale on 15:42 - Nov 7 by Whiterockin

That's a lot of money for a mid table Premier League club.

I see what you did there...

If Chelsea can go for £4bn then Liverpool, a properly big club, is certainly worth more.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool for sale on 16:44 - Nov 7 with 1156 viewsReslovenSwan1

Liverpool for sale on 15:59 - Nov 7 by Dr_Winston

I see what you did there...

If Chelsea can go for £4bn then Liverpool, a properly big club, is certainly worth more.

Chelsea went for £2.5 billion. The extra £1.5 billion I remember reading somewhere was for new investment to fast track the take over. I remains to be seen if this is a net investment.

It was frankly miraculous that Swansea could compete well with these teams for 5 season.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Liverpool for sale on 17:12 - Nov 7 with 1133 viewsCatullus

Liverpool for sale on 15:14 - Nov 7 by Best_loser

Yes, could be that much , the American hedge fund that owns AC Milan being mentioned , the ruling family of Dubai , the Maktoums have been interested in the past too, not sure if they still are

Just what we need, more oil money from countries with no regard for human rights run by dictators and despots.

If any of these kind of people buy the Swans would I A/ be excited for our future or B/ stop going?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Liverpool for sale on 17:15 - Nov 7 with 1128 viewsonehunglow

Liverpool for sale on 17:12 - Nov 7 by Catullus

Just what we need, more oil money from countries with no regard for human rights run by dictators and despots.

If any of these kind of people buy the Swans would I A/ be excited for our future or B/ stop going?

Good question.

Many would say they wouldn’t want it .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool for sale on 17:23 - Nov 7 with 1124 viewsCatullus

Liverpool for sale on 17:15 - Nov 7 by onehunglow

Good question.

Many would say they wouldn’t want it .

I'm pretty certain I'd be as big a hypcrite as anyone else.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Liverpool for sale on 17:47 - Nov 7 with 1087 viewsonehunglow

Liverpool for sale on 17:23 - Nov 7 by Catullus

I'm pretty certain I'd be as big a hypcrite as anyone else.

If a conglomerate took us over from the parsimonious Yanks, We would be in seventh heaven.
To be at the top table with a team with real clout in front of a full and expanded stadium would be something we cream our pants over .

The selling of the club was and remains contentious ,almost too delicate to discuss .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Liverpool for sale on 18:14 - Nov 7 with 1055 viewsReslovenSwan1

Liverpool for sale on 17:47 - Nov 7 by onehunglow

If a conglomerate took us over from the parsimonious Yanks, We would be in seventh heaven.
To be at the top table with a team with real clout in front of a full and expanded stadium would be something we cream our pants over .

The selling of the club was and remains contentious ,almost too delicate to discuss .

Swansea were seriously outperforming almost everyone else for a period. It could never last and did not. 7 seasons was a very good swing at it. I give credit to all those involved and do not waste time with the 'blame game'. The club now sits clear of debts with some promising talents and a decent following and good infrastructure and an improving academy.

There were a group of seriously committed players who formed a good solid core that could be added to. Monk, Williams, Britton, Taylor Routledge Dye, Tate. They stayed and gave continuity.

The rotating talents that came and went Sinclair, Graham, Michu, Bony, Gomis, Llorente etc

A new core might be forming. Benda, Darling, Cabango, Manning, Ollie Cooper Grimes Fulton all versed in a specific way of playing.

The sale of the club was contentious because the Trust missed out from their own lack of understanding and poor management. This is now clear to everyone.

They are back on track but I would not join personally as they are simply not focused on making money. If they cannot cash in they will be Wrexham 2 who's Trust simply gave the club away after 15 years of austerity and grinding mediocrity.

The current US owners are a decent bunch in my view. They have attended to fans complaints by investing serious money and Silverstein being present and talking to the fans showing 'the love'. I am satisfied with progress.

I belief Martin might need new coaching input to improve performances. I suspect Winter wanted to beef up the coaching team with Calderwood but perhap Martin looking to secure his position vetoed it and got Ko'L instead. This is just a theory from up the misty valley of multiple talents. (MVMT).

Wise sage since Toshack era

Liverpool for sale on 19:17 - Nov 7 with 1027 viewsSTID2017

Liverpool for sale on 17:12 - Nov 7 by Catullus

Like most I guess be indignant for a while ( same as we were all supposedly angry when the club was sold to the Yanks and were going to stop going ) then keep going, especially if it brought success.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024