Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This investment talk and the yanks 15:08 - Jan 30 with 3942 viewsmagicdaps10

This leak and the timing 🙈

Looks like there is no intention to strengthen a squad that's already thin......will likely be Martin's fault but this news coming out and the whispers are concerning.

Broken promises.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

This investment talk and the yanks on 15:22 - Jan 30 with 2920 viewsmagicdaps10

Surely games with Rangers 🙈😉

This investment talk and the yanks on 16:04 - Jan 30 with 2838 viewsKeithHaynes

Investment ? This is news from January 9th.
We did report it, honest.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

This investment talk and the yanks on 16:11 - Jan 30 with 2816 viewsReslovenSwan1

Managers at Swansea are there to manage. I like how they work. If you want no management look at Nottingham Forest Every day is Christmas day and chocolates. Some indigestion is around the corner,

Russell 'Mid Table' Martin has not delivered on his promises. Little or no progress. Contract talks pending. The "January Cluster Flex " curse bites again.

Cooper was given Horurhane two US internationals Freeman and this saw minor improvements and demanded a centre forward. He sent Goykeres back and Peterson never played and left in August.

Before spending big the US owners want to see a team playing consistently. Martins signing have to deliver Fisher Darling Wood etc. As Potter found the in house players were better Benda, Cabango Latibeaudiere.

Time the fans bought out the Trust which has many of the features of the Women's institute.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2023 16:18]

Wise sage since Toshack era

This investment talk and the yanks on 16:16 - Jan 30 with 2809 viewsmagicdaps10

This investment talk and the yanks on 16:04 - Jan 30 by KeithHaynes

Investment ? This is news from January 9th.
We did report it, honest.

Dropped in January.

Batten down for tomorrow Keith, its going to be very interesting indeed.

The screw might take a full 360 turn on the yanks.

This investment talk and the yanks on 16:18 - Jan 30 with 2792 viewsKeithHaynes

This investment talk and the yanks on 16:16 - Jan 30 by magicdaps10

Dropped in January.

Batten down for tomorrow Keith, its going to be very interesting indeed.

The screw might take a full 360 turn on the yanks.

So many low bids by the Swans mate, that’s the issue.
Once it got down to the last week of the window I’m certain the club just thought let’s sit it out and play with low numbers.

This investment talk and the yanks on 16:30 - Jan 30 with 2742 viewsguthrieintherain

This investment talk and the yanks on 16:18 - Jan 30 by KeithHaynes

Once it got down to the last week of the window I’m certain the club just thought let’s sit it out and play with low numbers.

We want top prices to sell and put silly bids in.

They need to be realistic or clubs will treat us as a joke.

Be interesting to know how seasons are selling most will be waiting and with a deadline of Feb 17th supporters will not back the club unless it's a 2 way thing.

Heard a few say that now.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2023 16:33]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

This investment talk and the yanks on 16:46 - Jan 30 with 2693 viewsmax936

This investment talk and the yanks on 16:18 - Jan 30 by KeithHaynes

Thing is Keith is that they've got by on a wing and a pray every season by selling players for decent money, but there's little quality left to sell now and they haven't managed to sell Obafanni just loaned him out on a "promise" that Burnley will buy him at the end of the season.

They never really had the cash to sustain us and now the cupboards are bare and all the pigeons have come home to roost, Silverdollar has gone quiet lately has there been a falling out?

How are they gonna attract investment, what has SCFC got that an investor can benefit from? we don't even own the ground.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

This investment talk and the yanks on 17:01 - Jan 30 with 2660 viewsReslovenSwan1

This investment talk and the yanks on 16:30 - Jan 30 by guthrieintherain

Be interesting to know how seasons are selling most will be waiting and with a deadline of Feb 17th supporters will not back the club unless it's a 2 way thing.

There are a lot of chancers out there needing to get some cash in while they can. A letter from a bank might come in wanting repayment in 90 days or else.

Tomorrow is the last chance for a cash injection of £300,000 or so. Even if the player is rated at £2m or more they have no choice. Clucas remember.? Buy for £16m sell for £6m with no regrets after 12 uninspiring months.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2023 17:03]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

This investment talk and the yanks on 17:19 - Jan 30 with 2628 viewsSullutaCreturned

This investment talk and the yanks on 16:30 - Jan 30 by guthrieintherain

Your last line, we still haven't renewed. My son wants to but I'm waiting to see.
This investment talk and the yanks on 17:29 - Jan 30 with 2613 viewsjohnlangy

This investment talk and the yanks on 17:19 - Jan 30 by SullutaCreturned

Your last line, we still haven't renewed. My son wants to but I'm waiting to see.

I renewed today.
This investment talk and the yanks on 18:06 - Jan 30 with 2548 viewsKeithHaynes

If he enjoys it and it’s within your resources mate, it’s your duty 😉
If I had to so shall he 👍

This investment talk and the yanks on 18:21 - Jan 30 with 2507 viewsmax936

Remember this little titti Lads and Lasses

"“We will be relentless in our determination to continually improve this club — and we have the financial resources to do so. We will be competitive and we will outwork our opponents on the pitch and in the boardroom,” were the words of Kaplan and Levien when they sealed the deal to buy a majority stake in Swansea City."

Laughable in it.?
[Post edited 30 Jan 2023 18:22]

This investment talk and the yanks on 18:36 - Jan 30 with 2473 viewsBillyChong

Winter publicly stated at the end of December that the club would be active in the market, and that work had been underway for months in readiness for the January window.

Since then not a peep has been heard from Winter nor from the likes of is he/isn’t he interested Silverstein.

If Winter is genuine he should save face whilst he can and walk come Wednesday. So far this window the yanks have made him look a fool.
This investment talk and the yanks on 18:54 - Jan 30 with 2433 viewsmax936

This investment talk and the yanks on 18:36 - Jan 30 by BillyChong

Winter publicly stated at the end of December that the club would be active in the market, and that work had been underway for months in readiness for the January window.

Since then not a peep has been heard from Winter nor from the likes of is he/isn’t he interested Silverstein.

If Winter is genuine he should save face whilst he can and walk come Wednesday. So far this window the yanks have made him look a fool.

Would you walk away from the wedge he gets,?

This investment talk and the yanks on 18:59 - Jan 30 with 2420 viewsPrettySheetyCity

It would be good if anybody attending the Trust AGM this evening could ask the Trust Board what type of investment is being looked at (i.e., full sale or minority stake) and if the Chairman or Supporters' Director has met any potential investors. I'm not a Trust member so cannot attend (reserving judgement on that front for this season), but i'm taking the minutes at face value and it's a step in the right direction that the Trust knows what is going on behind the scenes.
This investment talk and the yanks on 19:08 - Jan 30 with 2402 viewsKeithHaynes

This investment talk and the yanks on 18:36 - Jan 30 by BillyChong

I will agree if these proposed signings don’t come in tomorrow he will have it big time.
And rightly so.

This investment talk and the yanks on 19:16 - Jan 30 with 2380 viewsfelixstowe_jack

This investment talk and the yanks on 16:11 - Jan 30 by ReslovenSwan1

Managers at Swansea are there to manage. I like how they work. If you want no management look at Nottingham Forest Every day is Christmas day and chocolates. Some indigestion is around the corner,

Russell 'Mid Table' Martin has not delivered on his promises. Little or no progress. Contract talks pending. The "January Cluster Flex " curse bites again.

Cooper was given Horurhane two US internationals Freeman and this saw minor improvements and demanded a centre forward. He sent Goykeres back and Peterson never played and left in August.

Before spending big the US owners want to see a team playing consistently. Martins signing have to deliver Fisher Darling Wood etc. As Potter found the in house players were better Benda, Cabango Latibeaudiere.

Time the fans bought out the Trust which has many of the features of the Women's institute.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2023 16:18]

I agree your anti trust comments sound like your are a scorned wife.

Time you supported all aspects of the football team and ye trust who's initial investment saved the Club from administration.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

This investment talk and the yanks on 19:20 - Jan 30 with 2363 viewsoldcob

I said I wouldn't but I have.
This investment talk and the yanks on 19:37 - Jan 30 with 2313 viewsmax936

This investment talk and the yanks on 18:59 - Jan 30 by PrettySheetyCity

It would be good if anybody attending the Trust AGM this evening could ask the Trust Board what type of investment is being looked at (i.e., full sale or minority stake) and if the Chairman or Supporters' Director has met any potential investors. I'm not a Trust member so cannot attend (reserving judgement on that front for this season), but i'm taking the minutes at face value and it's a step in the right direction that the Trust knows what is going on behind the scenes.

Be good if someone asks them what the actually do, cause they don't seem to achieve anything since having their pants pulled down by the Yankee's,

This investment talk and the yanks on 19:44 - Jan 30 with 2282 viewsFireboy2

If we lived in swansea we would both have a season ticket, my eldest absolutely loves going to his dad's birthplace and watching the team he loves, just do it mate 😀
This investment talk and the yanks on 22:15 - Jan 30 with 2085 viewsbuilthjack

You are Swansea fans. Just do it. Don’t torture the boy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This investment talk and the yanks on 22:19 - Jan 30 with 2063 viewsBoundy

This investment talk and the yanks on 18:21 - Jan 30 by max936

Remember this little titti Lads and Lasses

"“We will be relentless in our determination to continually improve this club — and we have the financial resources to do so. We will be competitive and we will outwork our opponents on the pitch and in the boardroom,” were the words of Kaplan and Levien when they sealed the deal to buy a majority stake in Swansea City."

Laughable in it.?
[Post edited 30 Jan 2023 18:22]

Only it wasn't funny then nor now

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

This investment talk and the yanks on 22:20 - Jan 30 with 2060 viewsWhiterockin

Father and son at the football is a bonding time that can never be replaced. If you can afford it do it. You may regret the football but you will never regret the memories you have together.
This investment talk and the yanks on 22:23 - Jan 30 with 2045 viewsbuilthjack

As I said when the yanks stepped in, and many times since, they haven’t got a pot to pee in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This investment talk and the yanks on 22:47 - Jan 30 with 2003 viewsdonnybackspin

I always go through the same thought process every year especially since the yanks came to town. In the end time with my son is good and its a great day out, Rossis chips and a beer before the game. I was leave it late to renew.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024