Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? 16:46 - Apr 15 with 6386 viewsKeithHaynes

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 16:53 - Apr 15 with 3788 viewsFireboy2

Depending on how much he wants and if he just plays right back as he's no rwb.

Can't wait for angrys response 🤣
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 16:58 - Apr 15 with 3773 viewsunion_jack

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 16:53 - Apr 15 by Fireboy2

You can have mine instead if you like FB😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 17:02 - Apr 15 with 3753 viewsmax936

I can get him a contract to work on the tills in Lidl's

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 17:09 - Apr 15 with 3751 viewsunion_jack

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 17:02 - Apr 15 by max936

I can get him a contract to work on the tills in Lidl's

He’d be better suited to that than a footballer. Which he’s not!

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 18:17 - Apr 15 with 3627 viewsReslovenSwan1

Clearly Martin likes him and he is known not to be on big money. It seems odd they have not already agreed a deal between them. Is it that other people are making the call and refuse to sanction a deal. e..g Marsh / Winter.

With limited budget Swansea need solid players in reserve not on more than £5k a week that can step in when needed and used in cup games. JL is clearly more than that for Martin. This allows extra money fr stars like Piroe, Ntcham, Grimes and notionally Manning.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 18:30 - Apr 15 with 3598 viewsRichardO

His first touch at times was terrible today. Luckily was only taken on by the winger once who beat him easily and was fouled by him. Watched him leave his player at a corner and go mark one that Fulton was already marking, when the ball arrived at the back of the penalty area we were lucky that the player not marked who was free to take a shot swung wildly at the ball and it flew high over the crossbar. Latibeaudie's man who he left alone.
Not for me I'm afraid.
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 19:03 - Apr 15 with 3528 viewsheatwave

I like his commitment and enthusiasm.
He's just not very good.
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 19:38 - Apr 15 with 3432 viewsonehunglow

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 19:03 - Apr 15 by heatwave

He's just not very good.

He s simply awful and not good enough for us

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 20:10 - Apr 15 with 3374 viewssw02sea

NO NO, AND TRICE NO ! ! ! ! ! !
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 21:50 - Apr 15 with 3256 viewssP7qupUf

No.
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 23:13 - Apr 15 with 3183 viewsBadlands

He was poor today.
Trying too hard maybe? Crashed into his own players. Headed the ball then called for Manning and Canango to let it run … they did … obvious corner.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 23:30 - Apr 15 with 3155 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin on Latibeaudiere.

The big picture with Joel is he's a leader, intensity, courage, aggression, the way he is around the place with the staff, he's so respectful.

"I really want to re-sign him if we can. It'd be mad to let him go. He played four positions in the game today, he has unbelievable flexibility and it's been unfair on him that he's been judged as a wing-back for large parts because we didn't sign a wing-back.

"We've had to put him there because we've trusted him, it's not his position, but he gives us everything. When he's played centre-half or full-back he's been outstanding, so we have to try and keep him as well."

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 23:48 - Apr 15 with 3145 viewsRichardO

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 23:30 - Apr 15 by KeithHaynes

Russell Martin on Latibeaudiere.

The big picture with Joel is he's a leader, intensity, courage, aggression, the way he is around the place with the staff, he's so respectful.

"I really want to re-sign him if we can. It'd be mad to let him go. He played four positions in the game today, he has unbelievable flexibility and it's been unfair on him that he's been judged as a wing-back for large parts because we didn't sign a wing-back.

"We've had to put him there because we've trusted him, it's not his position, but he gives us everything. When he's played centre-half or full-back he's been outstanding, so we have to try and keep him as well."

Must be watching a different player if he can't see his failings as a full back??
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 01:44 - Apr 16 with 3100 viewsDJack

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 19:03 - Apr 15 by heatwave

He's just not very good.

This.

At times a bull in the china shop BUT the only player constantly prepared to drive the ball forward with some pace and purpose... but yes, a bit shit.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 07:33 - Apr 16 with 3035 viewsWhiterockin

With the wage savings of Latibeaudiere, Naughton and Sorinola, we must surely be able to afford a decent right back.
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 08:12 - Apr 16 with 2989 viewsSullutaCreturned

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 23:13 - Apr 15 by Badlands

He was poor today.
Trying too hard maybe? Crashed into his own players. Headed the ball then called for Manning and Canango to let it run … they did … obvious corner.

That was right in front of me and Cabango even called him to check then let it run, Cabango looking miffed when the corner was given.

I've read Martin's words about him and all it does is reinforce my opinion about Martin. We had a right back on loan whom Martin didn't give a fair chance to, instrad sticking with Lati, Stevens getting recalled because of lack of game time.

Martin's judgement and reasoning are flawed.
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 09:10 - Apr 16 with 2933 viewsRichardO

Nice to see when Darling came on got close to his player and didn't let him get past him guided him down the line limiting his options and then nailed the tackle allowing the team to regroup.
Lati doesn't get close enough lets himself be get beaten on the inside and then gives away a free kit in a dangerous position I know Martin view would have been from the other side of the pitch but it couldn't have been so obscured that he doesn't see it.
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 09:51 - Apr 16 with 2900 viewsunion_jack

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 08:12 - Apr 16 by SullutaCreturned

That was right in front of me and Cabango even called him to check then let it run, Cabango looking miffed when the corner was given.

I've read Martin's words about him and all it does is reinforce my opinion about Martin. We had a right back on loan whom Martin didn't give a fair chance to, instrad sticking with Lati, Stevens getting recalled because of lack of game time.

Martin's judgement and reasoning are flawed.

Totally agree. That quote says more about Martin and his reasons for liking a player.

It may be important behind the scenes but to mention how polite and respectful he us to staff us not an issue for supporters. I don’t care if he scowls all day and calls the staff expletive after expletive if he comes in the pitch and performs to the standard required.

Why in earth would Martin want to keep him when the guy is not up to the task?? This is a flaw in judgment, amongst many others, which make me believe Martin is not up to it.

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 10:31 - Apr 16 with 2847 viewsonehunglow

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 09:51 - Apr 16 by union_jack

Totally agree. That quote says more about Martin and his reasons for liking a player.

It may be important behind the scenes but to mention how polite and respectful he us to staff us not an issue for supporters. I don’t care if he scowls all day and calls the staff expletive after expletive if he comes in the pitch and performs to the standard required.

Why in earth would Martin want to keep him when the guy is not up to the task?? This is a flaw in judgment, amongst many others, which make me believe Martin is not up to it.

It’s also why I still believe MRtin is utterly wrong for us.
Lati offers nothing ,never will.
We had aright back in Stevenswho was consigned to the bench most games if not ignored completely.
We have had speedy loanees sent to us to develop who have been treated like garbage

We still have plans dissing Whittaker.I’ve not seen worst treatment of a young player

And we are supposed to back this .

Crazy.

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 11:12 - Apr 16 with 2798 viewsangryjack

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 16:53 - Apr 15 by Fireboy2

He's sh!t,shouldn't be anywhere near a football pitch...and if Martin thinks he's any good Martin is clueless as well which we all know anyway..get rid
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 11:19 - Apr 16 with 2765 viewsonehunglow

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 11:12 - Apr 16 by angryjack

He's sh!t,shouldn't be anywhere near a football pitch...and if Martin thinks he's any good Martin is clueless as well which we all know anyway..get rid

He likes you angry.

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 12:40 - Apr 16 with 2691 viewsKeithHaynes

An excellent clueless run of five games undefeated for our Russ

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 12:54 - Apr 16 with 2651 viewsunion_jack

20+ people have voted yes. All from Cardiff fans no doubt.

Unbelievable!

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 14:07 - Apr 16 with 2618 viewsdna

Had to check the calendar when I saw the thread title, thought it was 1st April

The guy is robbing a living and as others have said, makes you wonder what Martin is watching
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 15:55 - Apr 16 with 2568 viewsKeithHaynes

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 14:07 - Apr 16 by dna

Had to check the calendar when I saw the thread title, thought it was 1st April

The guy is robbing a living and as others have said, makes you wonder what Martin is watching

The thread poses the question and a poll.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024