Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread 19:17 - Dec 3 with 12716 viewsModeratorC

It’s off to the Yankee dollar stadium in Yorkspeare, here we will see the Swansea City revival, lots of possession, and maybe even another point ?
U

Ref : Josh Smith
Lino’s Matthew Jones and Sam Lewis, Jacob Miles will be the fourth official.

Sheehan spells it out very clearly, this is a privilege ! 8th Dec 2023 08:00
Alan Sheehan has explained very clearly what his new position at Swansea City means to him. Thinking through his answers and being cautious as to what he said, especially in the club edited version of his first pre match yesterday. 0

TEAM NEWS : Rotherham United v Swansea City LATEST 9th Dec 2023 13:13
It a first game in charge for Alan Sheehan. Will we see the Swans in a different light at Rotherham ? Shackles are off, nothing to lose, let’s see the real Swansea City today. 4

Swans win at last and Sheehan is delighted ! Full match report & stats 9th Dec 2023 17:52
A superb turn out from the Jack Army considering the clubs position on and off the pitch was heartwarming to see. With Martyn Margetson standing alongside interim manager Alan Sheehan just before the game started - the England International coach was making a statement of solidarity for the start of another new era at Swansea City. 1

This post has been edited by an administrator
Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:32 - Dec 9 with 1725 viewsunion_jack

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:30 - Dec 9 by theloneranger

2 scruffy goals by 2 scruffy teams.

Rotherham on top!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:33 - Dec 9 with 1717 viewsFlashberryjack

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:30 - Dec 9 by theloneranger

2 scruffy goals by 2 scruffy teams.

Correct.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:33 - Dec 9 with 1703 viewsbuilthjack

Jeezus

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:36 - Dec 9 with 1656 viewsonehunglow

Great
Direct and Zjerry gets one
That should do him good
Now kill these off

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:38 - Dec 9 with 1643 viewstheloneranger

There's only one Jerry Yates. 😂

2-1

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:38 - Dec 9 with 1629 viewsbuilthjack

Yosser

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:39 - Dec 9 with 1600 viewsonehunglow

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:38 - Dec 9 by builthjack

Yosser

Hughes

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:49 - Dec 9 with 1507 viewsFlashberryjack

We are dog shyt.e

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:50 - Dec 9 with 1499 viewsRichardO

Faffing about at the back not good
Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:01 - Dec 9 with 1385 viewsWhiterockin

We made hard work of that, the new manager has a hell of a job on his hands.
Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:01 - Dec 9 with 1383 viewsAnotherJohn

Ended up hanging on against the bottom team in the league, who were down to ten men. But I suppose a win is a win.
Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:03 - Dec 9 with 1359 viewsunion_jack

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:50 - Dec 9 by RichardO

Faffing about at the back not good

Let me be the first to incur the wrath of the ultra positives.

For the first 16 mins we weren’t at the races. Rotherham dominated and my belief is that if it hadnt been for the sending off we would have struggled to come away with anything today. We’ll never know if course but things would have had to have taken a mighty shift.

I thought Rotherham looked a good side before the red and surprised that they are now bottom.

We have to do more on the training field as I’ve said as nauseum in other threads.

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:09 - Dec 9 with 1300 viewsRhonddaSwans

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:03 - Dec 9 by union_jack

For the first 16 mins we weren’t at the races. Rotherham dominated and my belief is that if it hadnt been for the sending off we would have struggled to come away with anything today. We’ll never know if course but things would have had to have taken a mighty shift.

I thought Rotherham looked a good side before the red and surprised that they are now bottom.

We have to do more on the training field as I’ve said as nauseum in other threads.

Mate that was the game 💯

Without that red card we would of struggled.

Fair play to Rotherham!
👏

Jerry Yeates scores a goal 😲.

Come on lads we are 6 points off the play offs , 5 points off relagation.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WINNER AND THATS FOOTBALL!

DA DA DA DER DA DA DA DER DA DA

SWANSEA CITY!

Jerry 'scotland bony mcburnie trundle'
won us the game !

Jerry yeates YJB KEEP IT UP!

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:14 - Dec 9 with 1275 viewstheloneranger

Yates destined to score against a former team??

Makes a change from it nearly always happening against us!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:14 - Dec 9 with 1268 viewsRhonddaSwans

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:14 - Dec 9 by theloneranger

Yates destined to score against a former team??

Makes a change from it nearly always happening against us!!

Its a nice change to be fair.

Sods law init

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:15 - Dec 9 with 1260 viewsraynor94

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:03 - Dec 9 by union_jack

Rotherham had only lost twice at home before today, it's going to take a few games to shake off the Duff shackles.

The sooner we get a new boss who knows what he's doing the better

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:16 - Dec 9 with 1258 viewsRichardO

A win but we do look as if we are playing by numbers we have seen under Duff's last couple of games reverting back to Martin's original game play of pass and move but the movement hasn't been good enough.Way too slow in the middle of the park. Happy to see a tightly drilled midfield in defence but way to close to quickly move up the park when Grimes is the starting point in the back four allowing Key to push on.
An away win is not to be sniffed at but we should be putting some of these teams who are poorly stocked in defence to the sword.
Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:18 - Dec 9 with 1250 viewsunion_jack

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:09 - Dec 9 by RhonddaSwans

Mate that was the game 💯

Without that red card we would of struggled.

Fair play to Rotherham!
👏

Jerry Yeates scores a goal 😲.

Come on lads we are 6 points off the play offs , 5 points off relagation.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WINNER AND THATS FOOTBALL!

DA DA DA DER DA DA DA DER DA DA

SWANSEA CITY!

Jerry 'scotland bony mcburnie trundle'
won us the game !

Jerry yeates YJB KEEP IT UP!

And what a well taken goal it was. The ball was coming down from height, the keeper was coming out to him and he had a lot of time to do what he did (which ironically could be a disadvantage).
So happy to see it hit the net.
They still managed to make it nervy for us. Hell of a lot of work to be done.

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:24 - Dec 9 with 1195 viewsRhonddaSwans

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:18 - Dec 9 by union_jack

And what a well taken goal it was. The ball was coming down from height, the keeper was coming out to him and he had a lot of time to do what he did (which ironically could be a disadvantage).
So happy to see it hit the net.
They still managed to make it nervy for us. Hell of a lot of work to be done.

In the first half the stat was 8/18 crosses successful.

Thats one thing in training.

Darling should be given the chance to smash it more often.

I said Rotherham were no walk over pre match.

With 11 men today there is no way we were getting 3 points...

(but thats the way the cookie crumbles)

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:35 - Dec 9 with 1129 viewsonehunglow

I’ve been missing he poster who refers fans as naysayers or doom and gloomers,those with negative lives etc.
Today, we faffed about trying to stroke the ball into the net.
Why.
We haven’t the pl@yers to play pretty or this Swansea any.
When we went direct and Grines passed forward. Lo and behold we get a decent goal.
You’d think the penny would have dropped by now
75% possession ! So what.its Russy feed .
Think we have decent enough players not to worry about relegation ,as we should right now.nyond believing we are not relegation possibles is deluded . Wednesday have reawakened .
RohrhM are not that bad . QPR won.
Our two former coaches have,In My Opinion, ruined us in so many ways by making us believe 5ere was a a plan or that we were getting there . We weren’t getting anywhere.
We do not. Need an inexperienced coach next up but one that knows what he is doing and where we want to be .What was good today was seeing Darling have some good shots at goal.

Still,it’s all about winning and Yates toook it beautifully

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:59 - Dec 9 with 1039 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans win at last and Sheehan is delighted ! Full match report & stats 9th Dec 2023 17:52
A superb turn out from the Jack Army considering the clubs position on and off the pitch was heartwarming to see. With Martyn Margetson standing alongside interim manager Alan Sheehan just before the game started - the England International coach was making a statement of solidarity for the start of another new era at Swansea City. 1

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:07 - Dec 9 with 1003 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Mr Sheehan and all the players.

3 points away from home. 🦢

Beware of the Risen People

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:08 - Dec 9 with 999 viewsshingle

I now suppose in the eyes of the usual suspects we are on the cusp of something special, well until until Tuesday comes around that is.
Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:10 - Dec 9 with 992 viewsonehunglow

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:08 - Dec 9 by shingle

I now suppose in the eyes of the usual suspects we are on the cusp of something special, well until until Tuesday comes around that is.

Great film but the denouement at the end is too well know now.

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:12 - Dec 9 with 990 viewsKeithHaynes

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:08 - Dec 9 by shingle

Anyone who watched that, and thinks that is deluded.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024