Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA 15:15 - Dec 31 with 1452 viewsKeithHaynes

For me it’s a yes.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 15:18 - Dec 31 with 1434 viewsunion_jack

Definitely yes!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 15:26 - Dec 31 with 1413 viewsswan_si

I think he showed enough to warrant another start, he showed no signs of nerves, hard to believe he's only17, should of had an assist to his name. He'll get one hell of a reception from the jack army.
Maybe not quite a golden buzzer, but it's a yes for me.
Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 15:34 - Dec 31 with 1377 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Yes

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 16:44 - Dec 31 with 1260 viewsOptimisticJack

His pace gave us an outlet down the right flank - so a yes from me.
As with all youngsters his minutes need to be carefully managed though.

Optimisticjack

Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 16:52 - Dec 31 with 1251 viewsblaenaugwentjack

It's a yes from me, we need pace which we lack, but he will have to be managed to avoid burnout.
Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 17:00 - Dec 31 with 1239 viewsWhiterockin

Yes. If Kukharevych is fit go with Parker, Walsh and Patterson with Kukharevychat up front. Give us something to get excited about.
Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 17:28 - Dec 31 with 1200 viewsRichardO

Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 17:00 - Dec 31 by Whiterockin

Yes. If Kukharevych is fit go with Parker, Walsh and Patterson with Kukharevychat up front. Give us something to get excited about.

Would like to see Kuharevich get a start if he is fit, think I would prefer Lowe playing on the left to help Tymon, if you do that would have to drop someone in the middle Fulton, Grimes or both if you include Allen.
Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 17:36 - Dec 31 with 1177 viewsSullutaCreturned

Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 17:28 - Dec 31 by RichardO

Would like to see Kuharevich get a start if he is fit, think I would prefer Lowe playing on the left to help Tymon, if you do that would have to drop someone in the middle Fulton, Grimes or both if you include Allen.

I'd be even more radical and yes Parker on the right, Lowe on the left but Kukharevych up front with Yates.

We need to try something different and keep on trying it until we find out what works.
Login to get fewer ads

Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 17:51 - Dec 31 with 1138 viewsRichardO

Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 17:36 - Dec 31 by SullutaCreturned

I'd be even more radical and yes Parker on the right, Lowe on the left but Kukharevych up front with Yates.

We need to try something different and keep on trying it until we find out what works.

We may see some strange or forced changes if there is sickness in the camp.
Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 18:08 - Dec 31 with 1093 viewsshingle

Why not, he will be eager and no doubt up for the upcoming relegation battle.
Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 18:17 - Dec 31 with 1075 viewsmax936

Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 17:51 - Dec 31 by RichardO

We may see some strange or forced changes if there is sickness in the camp.

Plenty of sickness about few mates on one of my WhatsUp groups have gone down with ill, been a tad groggy myself today, had plenty of water in amongst my gallon of Tea to keep me hydrated

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 18:18 - Dec 31 with 1074 viewsBryanSwan

Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 17:36 - Dec 31 by SullutaCreturned

2 up top, now that is a throwback.

Id go
Kukha
Lowe Pato Parker
Grimes Fulton
Tymon Darling Cabango Key (if fit)
Rushworth

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 18:58 - Dec 31 with 1021 viewsTreforys_Jack

Def , also let's give Congreve some mins.

Didn't know much about Parker and still don't really, Jasper were you surprised at his inclusion, you seem the most knowledgeable poster regarding our U21's etc
[Post edited 31 Dec 2023 19:00]
Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 20:44 - Dec 31 with 940 viewsSullutaCreturned

Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 18:58 - Dec 31 by Treforys_Jack

Didn't know much about Parker and still don't really, Jasper were you surprised at his inclusion, you seem the most knowledgeable poster regarding our U21's etc

i agree with this, and lets try out some of the other U21's too. Bolasie can leave, hes not the future, he's had his day and if the rumour is true, his knees are shot which is why he won't last a full game.
Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 06:37 - Jan 1 with 787 viewsHoneyBadger

Judging by management philosophy this season, exceptional young players should initially be started every game and then substituted earlier and earlier each game. Then pretty much stop playing them all together. They will then become disinterested and then probably move to a major Italian club who actually recognize talent.
Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 07:06 - Jan 1 with 782 viewsjack247

Should Sheehan give Sam Parker another go v WBA on 18:58 - Dec 31 by Treforys_Jack

To be fair, I disagree with him on almost everything, but Resolven has a good knowledge of our under 21s. He’s advocated Parker a couple of times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024