Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ 13:58 - Jan 22 with 5444 viewsRhonddaSwans

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 21:49 - Jan 23 with 782 viewsswan_si

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 21:42 - Jan 23 by RhonddaSwans

But the welsh are not a race you can't just say I am welsh or can you?

Thinking of the forms though you can tick welsh white or Carribbean black.

But I honestly think if we go to far with this stuff we are going to ruin the match day experience.

The funniest chants are usually on tropes.
But hey half of us don't like it.

I want to see a show of hands here because this poll results isn't matching the comments?

Lads can we have a comments yes or no?

just to make sure no one has voted on multiple accounts?

WTF 🀣🀣🀣🀣
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 21:50 - Jan 23 with 782 viewsunion_jack

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 21:42 - Jan 23 by RhonddaSwans

But I honestly think if we go to far with this stuff we are going to ruin the match day experience.

I want to see a show of hands here because this poll results isn't matching the comments?

If the question is β€œare you offended by the sheep reference at matches” then my answer is NO.

Put the question out (not in a poll format) for us to answer yes or no on the thread. As you say, the numbers don’t match on the poll.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 21:57 - Jan 23 with 774 viewsswan_si

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 21:50 - Jan 23 by union_jack

If the question is β€œare you offended by the sheep reference at matches” then my answer is NO.

Put the question out (not in a poll format) for us to answer yes or no on the thread. As you say, the numbers don’t match on the poll.

I don't care if we're here all night, nobody is going anywhere until I get the result I want. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 22:03 - Jan 23 with 768 viewsReslovenSwan1

The vote is a fair vote. I am sorry you do not like the results. I have put my head on the block and made the case. It has traction.

What do i get for doing this? Accused of all sorts of thing and one or two attacking my character. Others do not want grief and just give their vote.

Be clear many fans do not like Welsh fans abusing other Welsh fans by repeating slurs from the English far right some of whom have some pretty serious mental issues.

I m not impressed with Swans fans and the National team defining themselves by English slurs. "Dancing to the tunes of the English racist pipers" I called it.
[Post edited 23 Jan 22:08]

Wise sage since Toshack era

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 22:27 - Jan 23 with 712 viewsWhiterockin

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 21:50 - Jan 23 by union_jack

It matters not a jot if some people are offended or the result of an online poll, nothing is going to change. That is just the way it is. If anyone thinks the club is going to curb the chanting of the NE corner they are insane, that is the area players and management go to applaud. It's just some posters posturing and completely pointless.
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 22:47 - Jan 23 with 682 viewsunion_jack

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 22:27 - Jan 23 by Whiterockin

It matters not a jot if some people are offended or the result of an online poll, nothing is going to change. That is just the way it is. If anyone thinks the club is going to curb the chanting of the NE corner they are insane, that is the area players and management go to applaud. It's just some posters posturing and completely pointless.

True but I’d like to see the polls go the way you’d expect given the amount of posters on here not having a problem outweighing those perpetually offended. As I’ve said a few times before (in true Res style), the change of name of the Swans to Abertawe and POTY put banana republic elections to shame!

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 22:56 - Jan 23 with 667 viewsjackrmee

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 21:31 - Jan 23 by swan_si

Didn't notice the shoe error. I was talking about the N word. The N word ending with 'er' is different to 'a'.

It’s bonkers that we can’t even type a word mind. A word. Mad this world is.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 22:57 - Jan 23 with 665 viewsWhiterockin

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 22:47 - Jan 23 by union_jack

True but I’d like to see the polls go the way you’d expect given the amount of posters on here not having a problem outweighing those perpetually offended. As I’ve said a few times before (in true Res style), the change of name of the Swans to Abertawe and POTY put banana republic elections to shame!

Polls on here are never a true reflection, posters vote for/against individuals, not necessarily the topic and use all means at their disposal. Where is last years POTY winner for example.
Login to get fewer ads

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 23:24 - Jan 23 with 634 viewsjackrmee

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 22:57 - Jan 23 by Whiterockin

Polls on here are never a true reflection, posters vote for/against individuals, not necessarily the topic and use all means at their disposal. Where is last years POTY winner for example.

What you mean where is last years poty? Who won?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 05:17 - Jan 24 with 592 viewsjack247

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 21:14 - Jan 23 by ReslovenSwan1

You it seems tolerant of (or at least do not care about) racial slurs on the basis of your understanding understanding of the intent. It means not a lot to me and does not come as a surprise. I knew many fans think are like this.

A large proportion of Swansea fans still have a lot of work to do to come up to reasonable standards expected by society in general. (mostly non football people). Football is afraid to deal with the subject so it persists as with Casey Palmer.

Swansea city used to profess 'zero tolerance of all forms of abuse". They have not used that phrase recently.

You are out of kilter with the law. Sheep slurs are illegal. "Racially aggravated disorderly conduct". These laws are written by people of better education than most football fans. The whole idea of equality law is that everyone is treated equally in the eyes of the law. Theoretically both Casey and Gerwyn would be similarly protected from racial slurs.

Sky sports were showboating. They do not have a consistent and equatable philosophy.

Do you attend games? They must be a harrowing experience for you
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 18:11 - Jan 24 with 511 viewsReslovenSwan1

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 05:17 - Jan 24 by jack247

Do you attend games? They must be a harrowing experience for you

You are using the same overstatement that i used yesterday when I suggested Swansea's fan were wearing a "red ribbon for Casey". I was not understating Casey's anger simply overstating Swansea fans's response to it.

I have certainly been shocked at one Hereford fan who was in some form of 'zombie state' bugling eyes, neck tattoo and evil intent. See it more than once from a safe distance . I was concerned to move my companions out of his way. I expected the SWP to deal with him but they were out numbered.

He was certainly guilty of "racially aggravated disorderly conduct". I sense the SWP will only take this on if one of their own is abused (people working in security).

When is the poll closing?

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 18:16 - Jan 24 with 498 viewsWhiterockin

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 18:11 - Jan 24 by ReslovenSwan1

You are using the same overstatement that i used yesterday when I suggested Swansea's fan were wearing a "red ribbon for Casey". I was not understating Casey's anger simply overstating Swansea fans's response to it.

I have certainly been shocked at one Hereford fan who was in some form of 'zombie state' bugling eyes, neck tattoo and evil intent. See it more than once from a safe distance . I was concerned to move my companions out of his way. I expected the SWP to deal with him but they were out numbered.

He was certainly guilty of "racially aggravated disorderly conduct". I sense the SWP will only take this on if one of their own is abused (people working in security).

Why does the poll need to close, there are currently under 60 votes, it's not really enough to prove an accurate assessment of supporters opinion.
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 18:30 - Jan 24 with 467 viewsReslovenSwan1

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 18:16 - Jan 24 by Whiterockin

Why does the poll need to close, there are currently under 60 votes, it's not really enough to prove an accurate assessment of supporters opinion.

All polls close at some point. I guess it is up to Rhondda. I would like to see a clear majority. This one is too close to call and may require a recount like Florida a decade ago.

The great Doc P POTY win of 12 months ago was clouded in controversy and the site owner reported some unusual logging in activity on the thread.

No such comment on this one.
[Post edited 24 Jan 18:43]

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 18:49 - Jan 24 with 456 viewsjack247

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 18:11 - Jan 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Yes, but that’s a completely different scenario. This is about crowd chants.

Unless you believe that Hereford fan in his zombie state, with his bulging eyes and neck tattoos, would have walked past a Bristol Rovers or a Cheltenham fan without looking for trouble.

If 50% of our fans were actually bothered by it, the club and the police would have acted years, if not decades, ago.
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 18:56 - Jan 24 with 449 viewsWhiterockin

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 18:30 - Jan 24 by ReslovenSwan1

All polls close at some point. I guess it is up to Rhondda. I would like to see a clear majority. This one is too close to call and may require a recount like Florida a decade ago.

The great Doc P POTY win of 12 months ago was clouded in controversy and the site owner reported some unusual logging in activity on the thread.

No such comment on this one.
[Post edited 24 Jan 18:43]

No poll can be taken seriously with 60 votes, Keith normally closes a vote after 100, but this is not his to close.
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 19:03 - Jan 24 with 429 viewsunion_jack

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 18:56 - Jan 24 by Whiterockin

No poll can be taken seriously with 60 votes, Keith normally closes a vote after 100, but this is not his to close.

I tell you what, if you had the time and inclination to ask each individual home attendee at the .com whether they were offended or not, you’d be seriously, seriously hard pushed to find 30. Yet they’ve turned up here. Strange🀨

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 19:07 - Jan 24 with 420 viewsswan_si

For obvious reasons only Welsh votes should count. I might even start a poll. And if I don't get the right result (the one I want) I'm going to stamp my feet until I do. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
[Post edited 24 Jan 20:15]
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 19:11 - Jan 24 with 410 viewsswan_si

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 19:03 - Jan 24 by union_jack

I tell you what, if you had the time and inclination to ask each individual home attendee at the .com whether they were offended or not, you’d be seriously, seriously hard pushed to find 30. Yet they’ve turned up here. Strange🀨

strange, but true. 🀫
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 19:11 - Jan 24 with 410 viewsWhiterockin

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 19:07 - Jan 24 by swan_si

For obvious reasons only Welsh votes should count. I might even start a poll. And if I don't get the right result (the one I want) I'm going to stamp my feet until I do. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
[Post edited 24 Jan 20:15]

It's all pointless anyway because nothing is going to change.
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 19:15 - Jan 24 with 398 viewsswan_si

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 19:11 - Jan 24 by Whiterockin

correct. But this poll hasn't turned out the way Rhondda, or indeed others hoped it would which I find very entertaining.
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 19:16 - Jan 24 with 393 viewsWhiterockin

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 19:15 - Jan 24 by swan_si

correct. But this poll hasn't turned out the way Rhondda, or indeed others hoped it would which I find very entertaining.

Fair point.
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 22:09 - Jan 24 with 334 viewsReslovenSwan1

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 19:11 - Jan 24 by Whiterockin

Again tell that to all the black players and FIFA / EUFA. We have already seen a vast improvement since Garth Crooks and John Fashanu were given grief.

Slurs and accusation of bestiality based on ethnicity is abhorrent to me. It belongs in the barracks not in the public sphere. Dim Welsh fans wanted to internationalise this filth at Qatar. I was pleased to see the rabble sent home early.

Welsh people have been historically culturally 'gaslighted' to accept it. I do not. The zombie I saw is among the leaders of the crowd. Lowest common denominator.

Coleman and the FA can put a stop to it this season. They have the tools.

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 22:11 - Jan 24 with 324 viewsWhiterockin

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 22:09 - Jan 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Again tell that to all the black players and FIFA / EUFA. We have already seen a vast improvement since Garth Crooks and John Fashanu were given grief.

Slurs and accusation of bestiality based on ethnicity is abhorrent to me. It belongs in the barracks not in the public sphere. Dim Welsh fans wanted to internationalise this filth at Qatar. I was pleased to see the rabble sent home early.

Welsh people have been historically culturally 'gaslighted' to accept it. I do not. The zombie I saw is among the leaders of the crowd. Lowest common denominator.

Coleman and the FA can put a stop to it this season. They have the tools.

Yawn.
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 22:57 - Jan 24 with 292 viewsunion_jack

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 19:11 - Jan 24 by swan_si

strange, but true. 🀫

Yeah.

But it’s not really, is it?

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 23:08 - Jan 24 with 282 viewsReslovenSwan1

23:00 hrs Vote latest.

An absolute majority 51% are now aligned for the north East Stand to clean up their act and not denigrate our nation with their approval and validation of English (what the law calls) "racially aggravated disorderly conduct".

Less than 5% actually enjoy the seedy chanting. Cymru am byth.
[Post edited 24 Jan 23:09]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024