Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowd 15:53 - Feb 3 with 6002 viewsChippy69

Lots of empty seats there today
Hope it really hurts the yanks
That’s all there interested in is the mighty dollar
[Post edited 3 Feb 16:13]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Crowd on 17:22 - Feb 3 with 2852 viewsReslovenSwan1

One team sink or swim together. Leave out the xenophobia. It does not help.

When things get tough many fans go out of their way to make things worse. We are learning what the club already knew relying on wealthy old timers like Naughton Grimes and Fulton almost always guarantees failure.

At least some young fresh talent has been added.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Crowd on 17:36 - Feb 3 with 2818 viewsTreforys_Jack

Spot on Resolven
Crowd on 17:37 - Feb 3 with 2816 viewsKeithHaynes

14,500 home fans according to Liam.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Crowd on 17:39 - Feb 3 with 2810 viewsChippy69

Crowd on 17:22 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

One team sink or swim together. Leave out the xenophobia. It does not help.

When things get tough many fans go out of their way to make things worse. We are learning what the club already knew relying on wealthy old timers like Naughton Grimes and Fulton almost always guarantees failure.

At least some young fresh talent has been added.

Be quiet your WUM if you really loved the swans, you wouldn't come up with arse licking comments about the yanks.
All the crap you spout about how much the have put in, lets see it in black and white
Lets see what this LLC is all about
Go back to day one when they took over. and add up how much they have taken to how much they put in
MUG

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Crowd on 17:41 - Feb 3 with 2796 viewsBoundy

Crowd on 17:37 - Feb 3 by KeithHaynes

14,500 home fans according to Liam.

That's what I thought + the 2k Plymouth fans

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Crowd on 17:42 - Feb 3 with 2794 viewsDr_Winston

Putting in around £10m a season to cover ongoing losses is a strange way to care about nothing but dollars. Notwithstanding the obvious reality that less income into the club leaves less resources to work with in the transfer market.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Crowd on 17:49 - Feb 3 with 2772 viewsChippy69

Crowd on 17:42 - Feb 3 by Dr_Winston

Putting in around £10m a season to cover ongoing losses is a strange way to care about nothing but dollars. Notwithstanding the obvious reality that less income into the club leaves less resources to work with in the transfer market.

Bollocks they have taken way more than put in
Love people who just wait for the car crash to happen
The alleged Phantom 20 million should cover a few bills

Crowd on 17:51 - Feb 3 with 2768 viewsDr_Winston

Crowd on 17:49 - Feb 3 by Chippy69

Bollocks they have taken way more than put in
Love people who just wait for the car crash to happen
The alleged Phantom 20 million should cover a few bills

You don't have the first idea what you're talking about.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Crowd on 18:00 - Feb 3 with 2729 viewsChippy69

Crowd on 17:51 - Feb 3 by Dr_Winston

You don't have the first idea what you're talking about.

Shut up you patronising tw at,
lets see what you excuse is when were down Mr sage of Swansea City

Crowd on 18:01 - Feb 3 with 2716 viewsWhiterockin

Crowd on 17:42 - Feb 3 by Dr_Winston

Just gamblers chasing their losses.
Crowd on 18:03 - Feb 3 with 2708 viewsReslovenSwan1

Crowd on 17:39 - Feb 3 by Chippy69

Be quiet your WUM if you really loved the swans, you wouldn't come up with arse licking comments about the yanks.
All the crap you spout about how much the have put in, lets see it in black and white
Lets see what this LLC is all about
Go back to day one when they took over. and add up how much they have taken to how much they put in
MUG

I see them as Swansea city residents not Yanks. I do not turn to abuse when things gt a little rough. You squealing does not help.

It is clear to me any team with Grimes and Fulton on the pitch and £30m tte Patino off the pitch has a some identity problems.

Whittacker could not get this side. There is some form of philosophical blockage at the club.

You will never be clever enough respectfully (from indications) to be an accountant so you cannot talk figures. It is way past you pay scale.

The LLC is Levien, Kaplan, Silverstein a few other listen on the board and a few million dollars. Its a red herring.
[Post edited 3 Feb 18:09]

Crowd on 18:04 - Feb 3 with 2700 viewsChippy69

Crowd on 18:03 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

I see them as Swansea city residents not Yanks. I do not turn to abuse when things gt a little rough. You squealing does not help.

It is clear to me any team with Grimes and Fulton on the pitch and £30m tte Patino off the pitch has a some identity problems.

Whittacker could not get this side. There is some form of philosophical blockage at the club.

You will never be clever enough respectfully (from indications) to be an accountant so you cannot talk figures. It is way past you pay scale.

The LLC is Levien, Kaplan, Silverstein a few other listen on the board and a few million dollars. Its a red herring.

Don't care

Crowd on 18:07 - Feb 3 with 2677 viewsWhiterockin

Colemans apparent investment is through the LLC.
Crowd on 18:11 - Feb 3 with 2655 viewsReslovenSwan1

Crowd on 18:07 - Feb 3 by Whiterockin

Colemans apparent investment is through the LLC.

As is Levien Kaplan and Silverstein.

Crowd on 18:12 - Feb 3 with 2653 viewsDr_Winston

Crowd on 18:01 - Feb 3 by Whiterockin

Just gamblers chasing their losses.

That as may be, but the alternative is living properly within our means. Anyone prefer that option?

Crowd on 18:14 - Feb 3 with 2643 viewsChippy69

Crowd on 18:11 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

As is Levien Kaplan and Silverstein.

Like i said lets see it in black n white
Something that will never happen
There charlatans
[Post edited 3 Feb 18:15]

Crowd on 18:29 - Feb 3 with 2582 viewsKeithHaynes

Crowd on 18:12 - Feb 3 by Dr_Winston

That as may be, but the alternative is living properly within our means. Anyone prefer that option?

Morris has invested, but there’s no indications as to what it’s being used for.
And of course Coleman and co have their own fund in the USA.
Same story.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Crowd on 18:34 - Feb 3 with 2562 viewsChippy69

Crowd on 18:29 - Feb 3 by KeithHaynes

Morris has invested, but there’s no indications as to what it’s being used for.
And of course Coleman and co have their own fund in the USA.
Same story.

Thank you Keith
People are blinded by the light

Crowd on 20:02 - Feb 3 with 2418 viewsBillyChong

Levein Kaplan and the invisible Silverstein are not Swansea residents.

The league position and form is as predicted going completely against your silly claims. Unfortunately for realistic authentic supporters.
Crowd on 20:26 - Feb 3 with 2357 viewsjack247

It hurts the team more than the owners.

I know some people think they are doing noble thing by ‘not putting money in the Americans pockets’ but most of them would be back if we went on a run, just like last season.

More fans usually translates to a better atmosphere. That lifts the team without a doubt.
Crowd on 20:29 - Feb 3 with 2346 viewsvetchonian

Crowd on 18:04 - Feb 3 by Chippy69

Don't care

so what's the alternative?
They weren't queuing up to buy us when the sellouts did this desperate deal dome behind the back of the majority shareholder.
I've said this before would the current season holders be happy to donate £3k each to buy the club and then put in £1k a season each to keep the club ticking over

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Crowd on 20:34 - Feb 3 with 2331 viewsmax936

Crowd on 20:29 - Feb 3 by vetchonian

They weren't queuing up to buy us when the sellouts did this desperate deal dome behind the back of the majority shareholder.
I've said this before would the current season holders be happy to donate £3k each to buy the club and then put in £1k a season each to keep the club ticking over

Would you?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Crowd on 20:40 - Feb 3 with 2312 viewsWhiterockin

The supporters didn't ask the current owners to buy the club. They took a punt and hoped to make money. Mostly through poor management on their part they have failed. They now have two choices, either try and find another buyer and take a massive hit or chase their losses and hope it turns around. Either way it's not the supporters problem.
Crowd on 20:41 - Feb 3 with 2312 viewsvetchonian

Crowd on 20:34 - Feb 3 by max936

Would you?

that's the rhetorical question isn't it
but think about it here we are manynof us having a go at the owners....accusing them of bleeding us dry when the reality is each season money has to be pumped in.
If I had that money to spare I would yes..the reality is eithe club need money putting in every season that's why HJ et al sold out as due to certain circumstances it was becomes harder to find the necessary additional funding.
Don't get me wrong I m not totally enamoured with our owners but without them where would we be.
Too many folks are pointing fingers at them .....n
but without them there would be no Swans

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Crowd on 20:42 - Feb 3 with 2299 viewsjack247

That’s not feasible. To the best of my knowledge, that hasn’t happened ever, anywhere, on the scale of a club our size.

What does happen, is that clubs get taken over by more competent, visible owners than we have.

Owners that don’t turn the club into a shell of the one they bought within a decade. Admittedly, what also happens is clubs get taken over by far worse owners than we have.

Just because the fans aren’t in a position to buy the club, doesn’t mean they can’t be frustrated with the Americans, or that they can’t voice that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024