Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone interested in the superbowl ? 20:18 - Feb 10 with 2842 viewsKeithHaynes

Tomorrow apparently.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 18:38 - Feb 11 with 764 viewsReslovenSwan1

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 17:40 - Feb 11 by onehunglow

Kansas not in the rust belt but the wheat belt

I think Kansas Chiefs will win but prefer the rust belt teams f to follow casually. I have never been to USA but understand their geography quite well.

I will make m first visit this summer as I have wedding to attend in New York. I will have a look around not decided where to go yet but generally want to get a feel of the place rather than visit the "sights".

Amtrak is on my mind. I do not want to drive or end up in the "wrong part of any town".
[Post edited 11 Feb 18:38]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 18:57 - Feb 11 with 743 viewsGwyn737

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 18:07 - Feb 11 by shingle

More adverts and breaks than actual game time, it is like watching a load of bikers running around covered from head to toe in protective gear, no wonder no other country in the world is interested in playing the sport on a serious level,i would love to see them on a rugby field without their protective gear against the South Africans or New Zealand.

I get why people don’t like it - that’s their choice.

But the idea that they are softies who would get taken to task on the rugby field just isn’t true.

The collisions are far more violent. I liken it to boxers wearing gloves - it’s not just to protect the face of the opponent, but to let the boxer hit harder, for longer, without damaging their hands.
Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 19:06 - Feb 11 with 732 viewsWitneyjack

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 16:39 - Feb 11 by Gwyn737

Looks like it’s just me then.

I’ll be busy soaking up the build up, not on the internet telling people I detest things the6 enjoy that have no material impact on my life.

I've followed the 49ers since 1980, so I'll be watching
Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 19:07 - Feb 11 with 725 viewsmax936

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 18:57 - Feb 11 by Gwyn737

But the idea that they are softies who would get taken to task on the rugby field just isn’t true.

The collisions are far more violent. I liken it to boxers wearing gloves - it’s not just to protect the face of the opponent, but to let the boxer hit harder, for longer, without damaging their hands.

5 minutes action or less then a time out for 10 minutes its a joke of a sport and a typical yankee sport at that, I'd rather watch paint dry, but each to they're own!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 19:15 - Feb 11 with 702 viewsGwyn737

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 19:07 - Feb 11 by max936

5 minutes action or less then a time out for 10 minutes its a joke of a sport and a typical yankee sport at that, I'd rather watch paint dry, but each to they're own!

60 mins of action. Just takes about 3 and a half hours 😉
Antone interested in the superbowl ? on 19:21 - Feb 11 with 699 viewsWitneyjack

Antone interested in the superbowl ? on 11:54 - Feb 11 by onehunglow

Bugger the Bowl
Witney posting on our site
Blessed Be

Read everyday Rich, don't post very often anymore.
Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 19:59 - Feb 11 with 658 viewsWhiterockin

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 19:15 - Feb 11 by Gwyn737

Oh for my youth again.
Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 20:17 - Feb 11 with 627 viewsmax936

Exactly, my lad watches it, but I can't bare it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 20:36 - Feb 11 with 615 viewsRhonddaSwans

Thats without the half time pop concert and propaganda train.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Antone interested in the superbowl ? on 20:38 - Feb 11 with 604 viewsonehunglow

Antone interested in the superbowl ? on 19:21 - Feb 11 by Witneyjack

Read everyday Rich, don't post very often anymore.

Don't give my forking name away mun
Hope you're enjoying retirement

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Antone interested in the superbowl ? on 20:40 - Feb 11 with 594 viewsRhonddaSwans

Antone interested in the superbowl ? on 20:38 - Feb 11 by onehunglow

Don't give my forking name away mun
Hope you're enjoying retirement

Allways thaght you was a dick 😂

only joking mate

Antone interested in the superbowl ? on 20:50 - Feb 11 with 572 viewsonehunglow

Antone interested in the superbowl ? on 20:40 - Feb 11 by RhonddaSwans

Allways thaght you was a dick 😂

only joking mate

A big dick too

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Antone interested in the superbowl ? on 21:08 - Feb 11 with 556 viewsRhonddaSwans

Antone interested in the superbowl ? on 20:50 - Feb 11 by onehunglow

A big dick too

You bested me sir , fair play thanks for the 😂

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 22:10 - Feb 11 with 521 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/where-is-the-super-bowl-2024/

look at this stadium 🤯

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 17:05 - Feb 12 with 394 viewsReslovenSwan1

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 22:10 - Feb 11 by RhonddaSwans

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/where-is-the-super-bowl-2024/

look at this stadium 🤯

Alli saw were three US citizen talking gibberish with a load of "I was like " throw in.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 17:28 - Feb 12 with 375 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 17:05 - Feb 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Alli saw were three US citizen talking gibberish with a load of "I was like " throw in.

It’s far from a working class sport these days. Much the same as Premier League football.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 18:00 - Feb 12 with 351 viewsFlashberryjack

I'd rather watch ten episodes of the masked singer.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 18:23 - Feb 12 with 342 viewsshingle

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 18:57 - Feb 11 by Gwyn737

David Hodges the ex Scarlets flanker and USA international who had a career in both sports actually came out and said most of the top stars in American football would be very reluctant to take up Rugby because they could not contemplate playing a game like that without all the protective gear, they think Rugby players are bonkers, and do you honestly think these more violent collisions as you say would happen if they did not have all those layers of padding and protective gear on.
Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 18:38 - Feb 12 with 310 viewssw02sea

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 18:00 - Feb 12 by Flashberryjack

I'd rather watch ten episodes of the masked singer.

Just watched it.
Trouble is, had to watch it the next day after recording it, because it’s unwatchable live.
You get RSI in your thumb, fast forwarding All the effing adverts, the breaks in play, the non stop garbage the American co- presenters.
But it was a brilliant watch, especially the extra time. What a quarter back, and what an ending 👍👍
Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 18:54 - Feb 12 with 304 viewsGwyn737

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 18:23 - Feb 12 by shingle

David Hodges the ex Scarlets flanker and USA international who had a career in both sports actually came out and said most of the top stars in American football would be very reluctant to take up Rugby because they could not contemplate playing a game like that without all the protective gear, they think Rugby players are bonkers, and do you honestly think these more violent collisions as you say would happen if they did not have all those layers of padding and protective gear on.

That’s my point. They wouldn’t happen.

The gear means the players hit like missiles.

They’re different sports - rugby (which is actually my favourite sport of all) is as endurance sport. American football is more explosive.

Great game last night - I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I don’t get the mindset of people who are so keen to tell other people what they like is rubbish.
Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 19:40 - Feb 12 with 278 viewsRhonddaSwans

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 17:05 - Feb 12 by ReslovenSwan1

I didn't read the garbage just the photo bro

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 21:34 - Feb 12 with 232 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 18:54 - Feb 12 by Gwyn737

They’re different sports - rugby (which is actually my favourite sport of all) is as endurance sport. American football is more explosive.

I don’t get the mindset of people who are so keen to tell other people what they like is rubbish.

"I don’t get the mindset of people who are so keen to tell other people what they like is rubbish"

The op asked "anyone interested in the superbowl" some like it others don't.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 21:56 - Feb 12 with 223 viewsDr_Winston

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 18:54 - Feb 12 by Gwyn737

Rugby's not really an endurance sport these days.

Mostly these days you've got musclebound, maybe even 'roided up types battering each other before being substituted after less than an hour because they can't handle any more. Most footballers cover a hell of a lot more ground in the same time.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 22:04 - Feb 12 with 219 viewslifelong

Who won?
Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 22:27 - Feb 12 with 203 viewsmajorraglan

Anyone interested in the superbowl ? on 22:04 - Feb 12 by lifelong

Who won?

Kansas City.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024