Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour candidate withdrawn 08:39 - Feb 13 with 1072 viewsonehunglow

Defended eh
Yeah baby

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68272820

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Labour candidate withdrawn on 09:37 - Feb 13 with 942 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Being a massive anti semite will be very popular in Rochdale, particularly amongst the large grooming gang population,

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Labour candidate withdrawn on 09:39 - Feb 13 with 936 viewsonehunglow

Labour candidate withdrawn on 09:37 - Feb 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Being a massive anti semite will be very popular in Rochdale, particularly amongst the large grooming gang population,

Morning Joesus.
They will deify him,or whatever it is Muslims do in that regard
At least ,he was honest .
If he were of another ethnicity spouting about Israel vis a vis Palestine, he would be locked up.

Labour candidate withdrawn on 11:33 - Feb 13 with 903 viewsAnotherJohn

Labour candidate withdrawn on 09:37 - Feb 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

And they have Galloway as an alternative too.
Labour candidate withdrawn on 11:47 - Feb 13 with 885 viewsBoundy

Labour candidate withdrawn on 11:33 - Feb 13 by AnotherJohn

And they have Galloway as an alternative too.

Is he still a thing ?UK politics has never been so diversive, at least Enoch was right in a lot if what he said

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Labour candidate withdrawn on 16:02 - Feb 13 with 826 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Very odd election.

We have a Labour candidate who is no longer Labour and a Green candidate who says he is not standing. Both names are still on the ballot paper.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Labour candidate withdrawn on 16:09 - Feb 13 with 822 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The local issues in Rochdale are getting ignored, crap politicians.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Labour candidate withdrawn on 16:18 - Feb 13 with 814 viewsYrAlarch

Of course there's always the Official Monster Raving Looney Party candidate to pin your hopes on.
Labour candidate withdrawn on 17:20 - Feb 13 with 785 viewsReslovenSwan1

Labour candidate withdrawn on 11:47 - Feb 13 by Boundy

Is he still a thing ?UK politics has never been so diversive, at least Enoch was right in a lot if what he said

The Western World needs Israel to allow a Palestinian state. Without it the western world will always be seen as hypocritical and biassed and tolerating heinous acts of brutality.

I see no problem with the West Bank linked to Gaza by a road and rail link with its own parliament and constitution committed to peace and reconciliation backed by the West and protected by the Israeli military for a fixed period (to ensure the safety of the settlers).

"but the settlers are illegal immigrants" some might say. Of course but we have our own problem with 'illegals' and many of theses are single males with no skills. If Europe Turkiye and USA have to take them then so should the Arab world. The settlers can stay in the West Bank Palestinian state and help the economy. I support the concept of age old religious groups living side by side in peace. I have to accept it so should every body else.

There is a belief the Isreal want to ethnically cleanse Gaza and West Bank like Putin does. This cannot be allowed to happen under NATO US./ UK watch. There are 3 million Palestinian in West bank and n they need access to the sea to trade. Israel could annex Gaza and prevent this.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Labour candidate withdrawn on 17:24 - Feb 13 with 776 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Labour candidate withdrawn on 17:20 - Feb 13 by ReslovenSwan1

The Western World needs Israel to allow a Palestinian state. Without it the western world will always be seen as hypocritical and biassed and tolerating heinous acts of brutality.

I see no problem with the West Bank linked to Gaza by a road and rail link with its own parliament and constitution committed to peace and reconciliation backed by the West and protected by the Israeli military for a fixed period (to ensure the safety of the settlers).

"but the settlers are illegal immigrants" some might say. Of course but we have our own problem with 'illegals' and many of theses are single males with no skills. If Europe Turkiye and USA have to take them then so should the Arab world. The settlers can stay in the West Bank Palestinian state and help the economy. I support the concept of age old religious groups living side by side in peace. I have to accept it so should every body else.

There is a belief the Isreal want to ethnically cleanse Gaza and West Bank like Putin does. This cannot be allowed to happen under NATO US./ UK watch. There are 3 million Palestinian in West bank and n they need access to the sea to trade. Israel could annex Gaza and prevent this.

Unfortunately the world needs all the Arab countries to recognise that Israel has a right to exist.

The Arab World rejected the United Nations mandate to have both Palistinian and Israel states in 1947.

They have been at war ever since.

Labour candidate withdrawn on 17:34 - Feb 13 with 761 viewsReslovenSwan1

Labour candidate withdrawn on 17:24 - Feb 13 by felixstowe_jack

Unfortunately the world needs all the Arab countries to recognise that Israel has a right to exist.

The Arab World rejected the United Nations mandate to have both Palistinian and Israel states in 1947.

They have been at war ever since.

Illegal immigration is a worldwide problem. Old principle are outdated. Since 1947 UK has accepted a large Muslim population.

We in the west are all told to accept it as a reality. Israelis living in the West Bank have to accept Palestinian majority rule which can have guarantees and IDF protection for a period. In this case the West can wipe out Islamic agitators as legitimate 'terrorists'.

Labour candidate withdrawn on 18:27 - Feb 13 with 718 viewsraynor94

Corbyn's fingerprints are all over this, the tories are having a field day

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Labour candidate withdrawn on 19:52 - Feb 13 with 681 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Another one!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68289460

There’s a real unpleasant underbelly of hatred within the Labour Party. How do these people get selected? Is there no vetting process?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Labour candidate withdrawn on 19:56 - Feb 13 with 680 viewsonehunglow

Labour candidate withdrawn on 18:27 - Feb 13 by raynor94

Corbyn's fingerprints are all over this, the tories are having a field day

But they are too diffident to take advantage
We see much hate towards Tories on here so where’s the indignation from Labour fans

Labour candidate withdrawn on 16:44 - Feb 14 with 582 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Labour candidate withdrawn on 19:52 - Feb 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Another one!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68289460

There’s a real unpleasant underbelly of hatred within the Labour Party. How do these people get selected? Is there no vetting process?

You get the feeling that there are very few checks when candidates are selected.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Labour candidate withdrawn on 18:22 - Feb 14 with 538 viewscontroversial_jack

Seems it’s no longer acceptable to criticise Zionists, but being Islamophobic is ok
Labour candidate withdrawn on 18:43 - Feb 14 with 539 viewsReslovenSwan1

Labour candidate withdrawn on 18:22 - Feb 14 by controversial_jack

Seems it’s no longer acceptable to criticise Zionists, but being Islamophobic is ok

I find myself obliged to "walk on eggshells" for all sorts of people who look on me (and my type) as a creator of all their problems. I regard this as fake.

One football administrator used the words 'people of colour' in the wrong order and was sacked and told, "He should have known better". He trod on a land mine set out to trap people and keep people off balance.

'Russophobia is the latest. I had never heard of it before the disastrous SMO.

Labour candidate withdrawn on 18:59 - Feb 14 with 536 viewsonehunglow

Labour candidate withdrawn on 18:43 - Feb 14 by ReslovenSwan1

I find myself obliged to "walk on eggshells" for all sorts of people who look on me (and my type) as a creator of all their problems. I regard this as fake.

One football administrator used the words 'people of colour' in the wrong order and was sacked and told, "He should have known better". He trod on a land mine set out to trap people and keep people off balance.

'Russophobia is the latest. I had never heard of it before the disastrous SMO.

I try not to make any further mention of him

Labour candidate withdrawn on 19:32 - Feb 14 with 518 viewsFlashberryjack

Labour candidate withdrawn on 16:18 - Feb 13 by YrAlarch

Of course there's always the Official Monster Raving Looney Party candidate to pin your hopes on.

We've had that party running Wales for the last 25 years.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Labour candidate withdrawn on 19:41 - Feb 14 with 516 viewsGwyn737

Labour candidate withdrawn on 16:09 - Feb 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

The local issues in Rochdale are getting ignored, crap politicians.

An absolute omnishambles.

Vetting clearly not good enough. At least if he gets in, Labour can deselect him for the GE.
Labour candidate withdrawn on 20:56 - Feb 14 with 487 viewsonehunglow

Few comments from our Labour stalwarts

Labour candidate withdrawn on 10:52 - Feb 15 with 438 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Labour candidate withdrawn on 19:41 - Feb 14 by Gwyn737

An absolute omnishambles.

Vetting clearly not good enough. At least if he gets in, Labour can deselect him for the GE.

Labour have already deselect him. He will be an independent oif elected.

Perhaps labour could include a simple question on their vetting forms. Do you accept that Israel has a right to exist as defined by the United Nations Charter.
[Post edited 15 Feb 10:54]

Labour candidate withdrawn on 11:40 - Feb 15 with 406 viewsonehunglow

Labour candidate withdrawn on 10:52 - Feb 15 by felixstowe_jack

Perhaps labour could include a simple question on their vetting forms. Do you accept that Israel has a right to exist as defined by the United Nations Charter.

If they were honest,they don’t
They never have .
However I’d like to see a Palestine state then maybe it would end the carnage and the hate

Labour candidate withdrawn on 13:21 - Feb 15 with 377 viewsGwyn737

Could be a good call as part of the vetting process.

At least they’ve taken action even if it’s after the horse has bolted.
Labour candidate withdrawn on 21:36 - Feb 15 with 318 viewscontroversial_jack

The same UN that Israel constantly defies?
Labour candidate withdrawn on 00:03 - Feb 17 with 243 viewsmajorraglan

Labour did well last night. The huge swings against the government is likely to send a shiver down the spine of many Conservatives.

I’m not surprised that the Conservatives lost, but I am surprised that a third of people in Kingswood and a quarter of people in Wellingborough voted for a party who are in turmoil, and if you listen to some have crashed the economy, caused a cost of living crisis, decimated the NHS, ignored international law, wasted billions on HS2, Rwanda and the PPE scandal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024