Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael 20:13 - Feb 19 with 9037 viewsliamW

Beale is back on his market stall and the Swans are the next visitors. The third managerial change for the Swans in a calendar year !

Swansea City : It seems everyone knows there has to be change 21st Feb 2024 08:00
It does seem like the Swans meet a team who have just sacked their manager every month. It isn’t so, but it does seem that way. Michael Beale was relieved of his duties as manager at Sunderland this week to cap what has been a pretty up and down managerial career to date. In fact he has been a manager on around eighty occasions for three different clubs ! 0

Away fans guide, Luke examined and a Liam Walsh history 23rd Feb 2024 11:26
Luke Williams was as communicative as ever in todays press conference. Updates on injuries were fairly positive as the Swans head coach also complimented ex Sunderland manager Michael Beale on his management skills. 0

There’s good news ahead for Luke Williams ? 24th Feb 2024 10:17
The Swans have ‘landed’ in the north east and this morning will make a few calls on their first eleven for today’s game against Sunderland at the Stadium Of Light. What we do know is Sunderland have a similar issue. 0

Swans gather more points on the road, but cause a few butterflies on the way 25th Feb 2024 08:00
A first half performance that any championship team would be happy with earned the Swans all three points in a game which took on another Jeckyl and Hyde feel. Two goals from Ronald secured the win in a first half that could have seen the away side score a whole load more. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 12:52 - Feb 20 with 3803 viewstheloneranger

It's bad enough we're playing against another caretaker manager on Saturday, we've got to put up with -

KEITH STROUD as the referee!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 22:46 - Feb 20 with 3680 viewsDJack

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 12:52 - Feb 20 by theloneranger

It's bad enough we're playing against another caretaker manager on Saturday, we've got to put up with -

KEITH STROUD as the referee!!

You just had to tell us and spoil it!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 12:06 - Feb 21 with 3544 viewsAzzuriswan

I would imagine that the players will fly up to Sunderland and be nicely fresh and relaxed for the game which should mean that they will be up for it like the match at Hull.....players keep coming out with the we will get it right and nearly there speeches but now they need to start putting the words away and let their feet do the talking.....positivity again and another win on the road for us dragging us ever so slightly away from the danger zone..
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:04 - Feb 21 with 3413 viewsshingle

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 12:06 - Feb 21 by Azzuriswan

I would imagine that the players will fly up to Sunderland and be nicely fresh and relaxed for the game which should mean that they will be up for it like the match at Hull.....players keep coming out with the we will get it right and nearly there speeches but now they need to start putting the words away and let their feet do the talking.....positivity again and another win on the road for us dragging us ever so slightly away from the danger zone..

If a squad of players are not good enough i can not see that them being fresh will be of any benefit in winning 90% of the time when up against a better squad of players.
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 23:14 - Feb 22 with 3027 viewsReslovenSwan1

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:04 - Feb 21 by shingle

If a squad of players are not good enough i can not see that them being fresh will be of any benefit in winning 90% of the time when up against a better squad of players.

Bristol City gave up on him three years ago. 22 games in three seasons.

Swansea City have just given up on him 26 games in three seasons at Swansea.

They should have known better. Recruitment guys need to do better.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 08:25 - Feb 23 with 2936 viewsQJumpingJack

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 23:14 - Feb 22 by ReslovenSwan1

Bristol City gave up on him three years ago. 22 games in three seasons.

Swansea City have just given up on him 26 games in three seasons at Swansea.

They should have known better. Recruitment guys need to do better.

surely it must be the Trust's fault........
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 20:25 - Feb 23 with 2704 viewsKeithHaynes

Away fans guide, Luke examined and a Liam Walsh history 23rd Feb 2024 11:26
Luke Williams was as communicative as ever in todays press conference. Updates on injuries were fairly positive as the Swans head coach also complimented ex Sunderland manager Michael Beale on his management skills. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 20:36 - Feb 23 with 2675 viewsgrabsplatter

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 12:06 - Feb 21 by Azzuriswan

They're flying up from Bristol this evening
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 07:45 - Feb 24 with 2472 viewsWhiterockin

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 20:36 - Feb 23 by grabsplatter

They're flying up from Bristol this evening

That will hurt the drakeford supporters.
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 10:36 - Feb 24 with 2359 viewsgrabsplatter

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 07:45 - Feb 24 by Whiterockin

That will hurt the drakeford supporters.

😁
My son was on the same flight. When you look at the cost & how quickly you get there it's a no brainer really.
Last time I went we drove up, awful journey with roadworks everywhere
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 10:52 - Feb 24 with 2325 viewsKeithHaynes

The Swans have ‘landed’ in the north east and this morning will make a few calls on their first eleven for today’s game against Sunderland at the Stadium Of Light. What we do know is Sunderland have a similar issue. 0

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 13:19 - Feb 24 with 2205 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 10:52 - Feb 24 by KeithHaynes

I would take a point and a boring nil nil now.
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 14:03 - Feb 24 with 2146 viewslifelong

I like today’s lineup.
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 14:06 - Feb 24 with 2137 viewsKeithHaynes

Sunderland: Anthony Patterson, Jobe Bellingham, Luke O'Nien (captain), Nazariy Rusyn, Abdoullah Ba, Jenson Seelt, Dan Neil, Callum Styles, Trai Hume, Leo Hjelde, Pierre Ekwah.

Substitutes: Nathan Bishop, Timothee Pembele, Hemir, Mason Burstow, Romaine Mundle, Adil Aouchiche, Chris Rigg, Caden Kelly, Thomas Lavery.

Swansea City: Carl Rushworth, Ben Cabango, Joe Allen, Matt Grimes (captain), Jamie Paterson, Josh Tymon, Przemyslaw Placheta, Liam Cullen, Nathan Wood, Kyle Naughton, Ronald.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Jay Fulton, Harry Darling, Jerry Yates, Charlie Patino, Mykola Kuharevich, Charles Sagoe Jr, Ollie Cooper, Filip Lissah.

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 14:13 - Feb 24 with 2104 viewscadleigh

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 14:06 - Feb 24 by KeithHaynes

Sunderland: Anthony Patterson, Jobe Bellingham, Luke O'Nien (captain), Nazariy Rusyn, Abdoullah Ba, Jenson Seelt, Dan Neil, Callum Styles, Trai Hume, Leo Hjelde, Pierre Ekwah.

Substitutes: Nathan Bishop, Timothee Pembele, Hemir, Mason Burstow, Romaine Mundle, Adil Aouchiche, Chris Rigg, Caden Kelly, Thomas Lavery.

Swansea City: Carl Rushworth, Ben Cabango, Joe Allen, Matt Grimes (captain), Jamie Paterson, Josh Tymon, Przemyslaw Placheta, Liam Cullen, Nathan Wood, Kyle Naughton, Ronald.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Jay Fulton, Harry Darling, Jerry Yates, Charlie Patino, Mykola Kuharevich, Charles Sagoe Jr, Ollie Cooper, Filip Lissah.

I like that line-up a lot, given what we have available to us. Would have prefered Darling to start over Wood but let's hope he plays a blinder and proves (yet again) how little I know.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 14:17 - Feb 24 with 2071 viewsWhiterockin

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 14:06 - Feb 24 by KeithHaynes

Could be Williams is learning.

Grimes and Fulton doesn't work.
Yates is crap.
Next he needs to understand that Mykola Kuharevich needs to start.
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 14:30 - Feb 24 with 2045 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 14:13 - Feb 24 by cadleigh

I like that line-up a lot, given what we have available to us. Would have prefered Darling to start over Wood but let's hope he plays a blinder and proves (yet again) how little I know.

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 14:43 - Feb 24 with 1998 viewsSullutaCreturned

I've only heard of one of Sunderlands starting eleven.

Ilike the changes for us too. Surely though, when something is persisted with and still doesn't work, you try something different and the only thing different we have is Kuharevych.

Give him a go, he can't be any worse than Yates?
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 14:44 - Feb 24 with 1996 viewscadleigh

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 14:30 - Feb 24 by blaenaugwentjack

I'd like to think you are giving a thumbs up to my comments on the line-up...

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 14:56 - Feb 24 with 1964 viewsnantywatcher

Massive bonus for us that Jack Clarke is not playing.
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 14:56 - Feb 24 with 1954 viewsKeithHaynes

Well it’s on, 5-1 the Jacks.

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 15:00 - Feb 24 with 1932 viewsKeithHaynes

I see the lad we bid for from standard Liege is on the bench.

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 15:11 - Feb 24 with 1884 viewsKeithHaynes

A lot of hard work being wasted in the opponents box, poor crossing too.

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 15:21 - Feb 24 with 1829 viewsbluenile

Ronald! Get in!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 15:22 - Feb 24 with 1808 viewsKeithHaynes

Nice to see a forward player sniping in the box.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024