Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect 08:00 - Feb 20 with 3062 viewsSwansIndependent

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect 20th Feb 2024 08:00
Swansea City majority owner and DC United CEO and Co- owner Jason Levien is having to field more anger than he would like - now his club in the USA capital has promoted themselves in Saudi Arabia. That included a pre season in Saudi this month. 0

Up and at em ! Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 18:59 - Feb 21 with 870 viewsSullutaCreturned

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 18:05 - Feb 21 by swan_si

WTF are you on about, my response had nothing at all to with Res. 🤡

You said WE do care and this is not a wind up in response to a post directed at Resloven.
Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 19:10 - Feb 21 with 845 viewsQJumpingJack

It has been reported today [Sky News] that Brentford are valued at £400m and are the "model" club.

I wonder how our previous and current owners are feeling...........................
Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 19:44 - Feb 21 with 817 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 19:51 - Feb 21 with 811 viewsswan_si

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 18:59 - Feb 21 by SullutaCreturned

You said WE do care and this is not a wind up in response to a post directed at Resloven.

I said WE as in the people I know, nothing at all to do with RES. if you read it again you'll understand where the "WE" came from. And my post was in response to whiterockin, who was responding to gwyn737. Hope this clears it for you Cret.
Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 19:56 - Feb 21 with 790 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 18:39 - Feb 21 by BillyChong

The poor results on the field are a reflection of the poor off field management.

The yank model is bust. The year on year sell high, reinvest low approach as predicted has hit a wall.

Are there any more unsuspecting ‘investors’ Levein can find across the pond? Who knows, but the club is surely becoming less attractive to anyone who does their research.

US investment could happen if the stars align. Like everyone the owners want to send a small amount of money and buy tremendous players. They are looking to Watson to do this.

The signing of Ronald suggests a wider net has been cast extending beyond old favourites of Bristol city, Middlesbrough and Falkirk.

If Watson has a golden spel like Steve walsh had at leicester then bingo, . Vardy N'Golo Kante and Mahrez for £10m. Swansea have already let Gyrokeres and Whitaker and possible Fletcher slip from the grasp. They could find Vardy and not pay him for being "too raw" or careless in possession.

If DCU are sold for $800m the money men will need to find a new home for this money to avoid tax and reinvest it by economic fund magic. If Watson was cutting some great deals and williams singing his praises then you never know.

Swansea need some of the Saudi cash and continue to play with a rainbow ball.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 20:45 - Feb 21 with 759 viewsSTID2017

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 19:56 - Feb 21 by ReslovenSwan1

US investment could happen if the stars align. Like everyone the owners want to send a small amount of money and buy tremendous players. They are looking to Watson to do this.

The signing of Ronald suggests a wider net has been cast extending beyond old favourites of Bristol city, Middlesbrough and Falkirk.

If Watson has a golden spel like Steve walsh had at leicester then bingo, . Vardy N'Golo Kante and Mahrez for £10m. Swansea have already let Gyrokeres and Whitaker and possible Fletcher slip from the grasp. They could find Vardy and not pay him for being "too raw" or careless in possession.

If DCU are sold for $800m the money men will need to find a new home for this money to avoid tax and reinvest it by economic fund magic. If Watson was cutting some great deals and williams singing his praises then you never know.

Swansea need some of the Saudi cash and continue to play with a rainbow ball.

IMHO you are the most bigoted, self opinionated, egotistical poster on this site.
Just saying ...

Edit - I should have added boring to that comment
[Post edited 21 Feb 20:46]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 22:06 - Feb 21 with 686 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 19:10 - Feb 21 by QJumpingJack

It has been reported today [Sky News] that Brentford are valued at £400m and are the "model" club.

I wonder how our previous and current owners are feeling...........................

Being a model club is cyclical. Swansea were a model club that won a trophy. Brentford have got nowhere near a trophy. Swansea were in the Premier league for 7 seasons. Brentford have not managed that yet.

Brentford have manged something Swansea never even tried to do and that is retain their highly rated manager that suits their club.

Brentford will probably be back with Swansea in two or three years. They have already started to struggle.

I was laughed at by my Burnley comparison saying Swansea would be worth £200m in the Premier league.

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 22:41 - Feb 21 with 655 viewsWhiterockin

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 22:06 - Feb 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Being a model club is cyclical. Swansea were a model club that won a trophy. Brentford have got nowhere near a trophy. Swansea were in the Premier league for 7 seasons. Brentford have not managed that yet.

Brentford have manged something Swansea never even tried to do and that is retain their highly rated manager that suits their club.

Brentford will probably be back with Swansea in two or three years. They have already started to struggle.

I was laughed at by my Burnley comparison saying Swansea would be worth £200m in the Premier league.

They were correct to laugh, think about it.
Login to get fewer ads

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 17:03 - Feb 22 with 440 viewsSullutaCreturned

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 19:51 - Feb 21 by swan_si

I said WE as in the people I know, nothing at all to do with RES. if you read it again you'll understand where the "WE" came from. And my post was in response to whiterockin, who was responding to gwyn737. Hope this clears it for you Cret.

Ah, you used the Royal "WE"

A personal insult too, wow I must have stung.

Tell me, unless you clearly state it, how is anyone supposed to know who "we" means?

Never mind.
Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 17:12 - Feb 22 with 428 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 17:03 - Feb 22 by SullutaCreturned

Tell me, unless you clearly state it, how is anyone supposed to know who "we" means?

Never mind.

The same must apply to STID 2017 as well then I suppose.

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 21:40 - Feb 22 with 375 viewsswan_si

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 17:03 - Feb 22 by SullutaCreturned

Never mind.

So you didn't know what "we" meant but you took a guess? 😂🤡
Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 11:56 - Feb 24 with 255 viewsSullutaCreturned

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 21:40 - Feb 22 by swan_si

So you didn't know what "we" meant but you took a guess? 😂🤡

No, as you'd responded to a post on the thread aimed at Res i took it to mean we as in me and Res.

You weren't at all clear it didn't mean that but then, many of your posts are hard to fathom.

Wisdom has been chasing you but you've always been faster.
Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 13:29 - Feb 24 with 212 viewsswan_si

Jason Levien : Under pressure in DC and the Swansea knock-on effect on 11:56 - Feb 24 by SullutaCreturned

No, as you'd responded to a post on the thread aimed at Res i took it to mean we as in me and Res.

You weren't at all clear it didn't mean that but then, many of your posts are hard to fathom.

Wisdom has been chasing you but you've always been faster.

OK.😴
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024