Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... 17:08 - Feb 26 with 3816 viewstheloneranger

"Referee Rebecca Welch will make history this weekend by becoming the first female referee to officiate a Swansea City first team game, when the Swans entertain Blackburn Rovers at the Swansea.com stadium on Saturday afternoon."

https://www.scfc2.co.uk/2024/02/26/rebecca-welch-set-to-make-swansea-city-histor

This post has been edited by an administrator

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 17:10 - Feb 26 with 3353 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

With a name like that she’s bound to be on our side.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 17:34 - Feb 26 with 3311 viewsSullutaCreturned

I hope she takes no stick and puts the players in their place quickly and firmly!
Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 18:17 - Feb 26 with 3263 viewsFlashberryjack

If she's as good as Sian Massey-Ellis, I'll be happy with the appointment.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 20:21 - Feb 26 with 3103 viewsBoundy

Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 18:17 - Feb 26 by Flashberryjack

If she's as good as Sian Massey-Ellis, I'll be happy with the appointment.

This , at least she's prepared to make a decision instead of waiting for the refs ( at the time) to make them for her.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 20:48 - Feb 26 with 3020 viewsbuilthjack

Her mother was a fine specimen.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 21:59 - Feb 26 with 2913 viewsRhonddaSwans

😬

How many stadium bans incoming,
Didn't I read not long ago someone banned for misogyny elsewhere with the female ref?

If she has a bad game she shouldn't be above reproach.
This must be a huge pressure every time she refs the mens game.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 16:33 - Feb 27 with 2513 viewsswan_si

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 21:59 - Feb 26 by RhonddaSwans

😬

How many stadium bans incoming,
Didn't I read not long ago someone banned for misogyny elsewhere with the female ref?

If she has a bad game she shouldn't be above reproach.
This must be a huge pressure every time she refs the mens game.

If she awards us a free kick, whatever you do, don't shout good girl.🤦‍♂️
🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 13:40 - Feb 28 with 2216 viewsRhonddaSwans

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 16:33 - Feb 27 by swan_si

If she awards us a free kick, whatever you do, don't shout good girl.🤦‍♂️

😂

Login to get fewer ads

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 17:09 - Feb 28 with 2126 viewssw02sea

I bet we won’t see 10 mins added time.
She’s got to be home, that ironing won’t do itself.
🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 19:21 - Feb 28 with 2028 viewsbuilthjack

She should be judged on her refereeing.
We have had some bad ones this season.
I think she will do just fine.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 05:51 - Feb 29 with 1909 viewsjackal

She can't be any worse than some of the prats we've had this season.
🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 09:58 - Feb 29 with 1844 viewssw02sea

In all fairness, she doesn’t come with the perceived, subconscious bias that the likes of Madley, Stroud, ect, seem to have when reffing us.
Or I'm a paranoid narcissist...

afraid no one's out to get me!
🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 10:54 - Mar 1 with 1631 viewspete

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 09:58 - Feb 29 by sw02sea

In all fairness, she doesn’t come with the perceived, subconscious bias that the likes of Madley, Stroud, ect, seem to have when reffing us.
Or I'm a paranoid narcissist...

afraid no one's out to get me!

wish her a good Swansea welcome and have a good game
🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 11:29 - Mar 1 with 1595 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 10:54 - Mar 1 by pete

wish her a good Swansea welcome and have a good game

I hope people judge the performance not the gender.
🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 11:51 - Mar 1 with 1569 viewsFlashberryjack

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 11:29 - Mar 1 by Whiterockin

I hope people judge the performance not the gender.

I'm absolutely sure she will be judged on her performance.
if she's any good she'll be cheered, if she's just as inept as most of the male referee's we've had, then I'm afraid she's going to get the same amount of stick they get, immaterial of her gender.

My hope is she's as good at her job as Sian Massey was.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 21:22 - Mar 1 with 1408 viewsRhonddaSwans

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 17:09 - Feb 28 by sw02sea

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 17:36 - Mar 2 with 1205 viewsSullutaCreturned

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 17:09 - Feb 28 by sw02sea

You were right, there were 9 minutes.

The ref did good though, helpe maybe by there being nothing really contentious to make a decision about.
🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 17:45 - Mar 2 with 1174 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 17:36 - Mar 2 by SullutaCreturned

The ref did good though, helpe maybe by there being nothing really contentious to make a decision about.

Best referee I’ve seen in years .
Every decision seemed reasoned and reasonable
Players respected her clearly .
Oh to see a female ref in the PL

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 18:15 - Mar 2 with 1124 viewsdna

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 17:36 - Mar 2 by SullutaCreturned

Could have been interesting if Lowe had played on when the lino didn't seem to think the ball had gone out
🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 18:19 - Mar 2 with 1119 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Thought she was excellent. Showed up how poor some of the more experienced refs are

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 18:29 - Mar 2 with 1083 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

She let the game flow very well, she's no Bobby Madley.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 20:00 - Mar 2 with 953 viewstheloneranger

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 17:45 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

Best referee I’ve seen in years .
Every decision seemed reasoned and reasonable
Players respected her clearly .
Oh to see a female ref in the PL

She's already refereed in the Premier League.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 20:30 - Mar 2 with 904 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 20:00 - Mar 2 by theloneranger

She's already refereed in the Premier League.

Thanks for that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 21:54 - Mar 2 with 800 viewsbuilthjack

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 18:15 - Mar 2 by dna

Could have been interesting if Lowe had played on when the lino didn't seem to think the ball had gone out

Lowe, the fool, made the decision for the linesman.
The ball wasn’t out, yet he stopped. The Lino was 7 or 8 yards upfield and didn’t have a clue until he saw Lowe stop. Idiot.

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 21:55 - Mar 2 with 796 viewsbuilthjack

Great ref. Booked players when needed to, others
Wise let the game flow. 10/10.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024