Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ 20:08 - Feb 26 with 2819 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13126445/Rattled-cranky-Brend

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:11 - Feb 26 with 1743 viewsRhonddaSwans

Sure there is a war in Europe and the middle east.

Maybe for us in the next few years,
Please πŸ™ world can we all just live our lives

I am sick of my grandfather being demonized,
These are traditional phrases nothing more nothing less.

Notace only how White traditional speech is under attack.
REVERSE RACISM or SEXISM is still RACIST and SEXIST.

I wouldn't give a shite if someone said good boy or good lad.(neither would they)

The greatest generation would of lost the 2nd world war on purpose if they seen Great Britain today.
[Post edited 26 Feb 20:20]

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:35 - Feb 26 with 1682 viewsangryjack

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:11 - Feb 26 by RhonddaSwans

I wouldn't give a shite if someone said good boy or good lad.(neither would they)

The greatest generation would of lost the 2nd world war on purpose if they seen Great Britain today.

That's correct too many snowflakes in a woke society,afraid to say things..
Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:36 - Feb 26 with 1673 viewsonehunglow

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:11 - Feb 26 by RhonddaSwans

People make a living out of wokeism
It’s sickening

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:47 - Feb 26 with 1656 viewsGwyn737

National news in the Mail.

Nothing in the WOKE Guardian.

It’s almost like some are stoking this kind of thing…
[Post edited 26 Feb 21:01]
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:55 - Feb 26 with 1564 viewsRhonddaSwans

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:47 - Feb 26 by Gwyn737

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 23:35 - Feb 26 with 1456 viewsReslovenSwan1

https://forwomen.scot/

For Women Scotland is I would say creditable organisation help women in Scotland. They presumably help protect and help women be independent such that they can escape violent or controlling relationships. This has to be a good thing.

It looks as it does get some public funding and from big Scottish financial organisation like Baillie Gifford.

It is probably the media that asks them for their comments on such minor issues as this. I am sure they deal with much more serious issues 9 to 5.

No one quoted on the "Campaigners at the For Women Scotland organisation called on Rodgers to apologise to Lewis". Typical press.
[Post edited 26 Feb 23:41]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 04:40 - Feb 27 with 1366 views1983

The world is a mine field now.

I work with a lot of younger people under 25 years old it's scary listening to them talking among themselves.

One of the blokes in work about the same age as me has an old small house and one of the youngsters said in all seriousness I suppose slaves lived in there years ago because the British all had slaves....

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 09:18 - Feb 27 with 1209 viewsonehunglow

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 04:40 - Feb 27 by 1983

The world is a mine field now.

I work with a lot of younger people under 25 years old it's scary listening to them talking among themselves.

One of the blokes in work about the same age as me has an old small house and one of the youngsters said in all seriousness I suppose slaves lived in there years ago because the British all had slaves....

It’s all,about getting older now and wondering as to how going uns are going to survive in this nasty world

Login to get fewer ads

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 13:55 - Feb 27 with 1093 viewsFlashberryjack

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:47 - Feb 26 by Gwyn737

Oh! if it's not in the Guardian, it can't be true.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 14:16 - Feb 27 with 1062 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 13:55 - Feb 27 by Flashberryjack

Indeed it can’t.

And if it is in the Mail it can’t be true.

So it obviously isn’t true.
Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 14:55 - Feb 27 with 1024 viewsFlashberryjack

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 14:16 - Feb 27 by JumpingJackFlash

Indeed it can’t.

And if it is in the Mail it can’t be true.

So it obviously isn’t true.

You are right.....it's not true.
https://www.skysports.com/football/video/16481/13082232/brendan-rodgers-on-good-

Hello

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 16:08 - Feb 27 with 962 viewsGwyn737

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 13:55 - Feb 27 by Flashberryjack

That's not my point at all. Nothing to do with truth.

My point is that the Guardian is a woke, liberal paper but they didn't run the story.

The Mail gave it a massive amount of publicity just to say that it shouldn't have any pubilcity.

Which paper is stirring up culture wars?
Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 17:10 - Feb 27 with 895 viewsFlashberryjack

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 16:08 - Feb 27 by Gwyn737

That's not my point at all. Nothing to do with truth.

My point is that the Guardian is a woke, liberal paper but they didn't run the story.

The Mail gave it a massive amount of publicity just to say that it shouldn't have any pubilcity.

Which paper is stirring up culture wars?

"Which paper is stirring up culture wars?"

They all are, only problem is, some people think the paper that they read tells the truth.

Hello

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 18:47 - Feb 27 with 826 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 17:10 - Feb 27 by Flashberryjack

They all are, only problem is, some people think the paper that they read tells the truth.

I've said it before try reading papers from different ends of the political spectrum on the same day they are two different worlds.
I used to buy the Guardian, but now it is just packed with opinion.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 18:48 - Feb 27 with 826 viewsGwyn737

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 17:10 - Feb 27 by Flashberryjack

Nobody with any sense does.

Most people should be able to see this story for what it is, clickbait sensationalism.

Why do you think the Mail were the only print media to initially print this story (some others picked it up later)

Why did the woke guardian did not lead with this story?
Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 19:44 - Feb 27 with 786 viewsswan_si

So he called some bird a good girl, does it really matter.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:04 - Feb 27 with 768 viewsGwyn737

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 19:44 - Feb 27 by swan_si

Not one bit.

Shame the Mail didn’t feel the same.
Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:33 - Feb 27 with 724 viewstheloneranger

"Jane Lewis says she took no offence at Brendan Rodgers calling her a "good girl" after an interview on Sunday."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/jane-lewis-breaks-silence-brendan-3

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:36 - Feb 27 with 722 viewsFlashberryjack

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 18:48 - Feb 27 by Gwyn737

Nobody with any sense does.

Most people should be able to see this story for what it is, clickbait sensationalism.

Why do you think the Mail were the only print media to initially print this story (some others picked it up later)

Why did the woke guardian did not lead with this story?

"Why did the woke guardian did not lead with this story"

Maybe they had enough of "I'm offended by something" stories of their own to bother to print, this one, but I don't really know the answer to your question, do you?

Hello

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:38 - Feb 27 with 720 viewsonehunglow

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 19:44 - Feb 27 by swan_si

It clearly does to some
If he’d called a bad girl,what then.
I wonder just where all this is going to end .
It is a downbound train .

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:38 - Feb 27 with 720 viewstheloneranger

"Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers addresses criticism for calling a BBC journalist a 'good girl' during a post-match interview."

https://www.skysports.com/football/video/16481/13082232/brendan-rodgers-on-good-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:41 - Feb 27 with 706 viewsGwyn737

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:36 - Feb 27 by Flashberryjack

"Why did the woke guardian did not lead with this story"

Maybe they had enough of "I'm offended by something" stories of their own to bother to print, this one, but I don't really know the answer to your question, do you?

Yes. Because they didn’t think it was a worthwhile story. The Mail did.
Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:44 - Feb 27 with 702 viewsGwyn737

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 18:47 - Feb 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

I've said it before try reading papers from different ends of the political spectrum on the same day they are two different worlds.
I used to buy the Guardian, but now it is just packed with opinion.

I’ve never bought the guardian but used to like the Observer on a Sunday.

I enjoy the Marina Hyde pieces so read them on line.
Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:53 - Feb 27 with 686 viewsFlashberryjack

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:41 - Feb 27 by Gwyn737

Yes. Because they didn’t think it was a worthwhile story. The Mail did.

Editors have different opinions, maybe he felt this story was a little to close to home to print.

Obviously, you are in agreement with him, unlike Brendan, who thought it warranted a reply to the accusations.

Hello

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:59 - Feb 27 with 668 viewsGwyn737

Brendon says good girl = national news πŸ˜‚ on 20:53 - Feb 27 by Flashberryjack

Editors have different opinions, maybe he felt this story was a little to close to home to print.

Obviously, you are in agreement with him, unlike Brendan, who thought it warranted a reply to the accusations.

Too woke for the Guardian?

Unfortunately, Brendan had to respond after the Mail made such a big deal about it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024