Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Covid inquiry 14:20 - Feb 27 with 4709 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm guessing it's Westminster's fault, either that or Brexit or even climate change.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Welsh Covid inquiry on 15:41 - Feb 27 with 1562 viewsSullutaCreturned

Covid wasn't a priority for the Senedd'smind, allegedy.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-wales-covid-inquiry-updates-2

So BANG, there goes the idea that Drakefor cared about and saved the lives of Welsh people, not a priority, wow.

And disappearing whatsapp messages etc, they really don't want the truth coming out.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 18:38 - Feb 27 with 1523 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Welsh Covid inquiry on 15:41 - Feb 27 by SullutaCreturned

Covid wasn't a priority for the Senedd'smind, allegedy.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-wales-covid-inquiry-updates-2

So BANG, there goes the idea that Drakefor cared about and saved the lives of Welsh people, not a priority, wow.

And disappearing whatsapp messages etc, they really don't want the truth coming out.

When Drakeford said previously that he didn't use WhatsApp he was not telling the truth.

We are being governed by liars and cheats of all hues be they in Cardiff or Westminster.

[Post edited 27 Feb 18:54]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Welsh Covid inquiry on 19:16 - Feb 27 with 1484 viewsBoundy

Welsh Covid inquiry on 18:38 - Feb 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

When Drakeford said previously that he didn't use WhatsApp he was not telling the truth.

We are being governed by liars and cheats of all hues be they in Cardiff or Westminster.

[Post edited 27 Feb 18:54]

Any welsh labour supporters care to comment, I mean there were pages and pages (and rightly so) when the English enquiry was on going, I'm guessing this won't reach more than 2 pages

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Welsh Covid inquiry on 19:34 - Feb 27 with 1483 viewsSullutaCreturned

Welsh Covid inquiry on 19:16 - Feb 27 by Boundy

Any welsh labour supporters care to comment, I mean there were pages and pages (and rightly so) when the English enquiry was on going, I'm guessing this won't reach more than 2 pages

Oh it might get there

Quelle surprise then, Drakeford did use whatsapp, how many other lies will be uncovered.

Now we all know Bojo was a liar, how will Welsh labour supporters feel about their FM being in the same club?
Welsh Covid inquiry on 20:14 - Feb 27 with 1463 viewsonehunglow

Welsh Covid inquiry on 19:16 - Feb 27 by Boundy

Vile,scum,bent,toxic ,lying all regular pejoratives
All parties have lost the faith of the electorate .
They really are all the same

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Welsh Covid inquiry on 20:46 - Feb 27 with 1438 viewsWingstandwood

Governments with years of unbroken power tend to be extremely autocratic, deluded, out of touch and stark raving basket case loony! God please not another 20+ years of this lot?

Argus!

Welsh Covid inquiry on 20:51 - Feb 27 with 1430 viewsJumpingJackFlash

It seems that Covid was not only a very dangerous virus for humans but it ate WhatsApp messages everywhere it went.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 21:12 - Feb 27 with 1404 viewsLuther27

Welsh Covid inquiry on 20:51 - Feb 27 by JumpingJackFlash

It seems that Covid was not only a very dangerous virus for humans but it ate WhatsApp messages everywhere it went.

It also appears to have given every politician brain fog.
Wretches the lot of them. I hope the electorate do not suffer the same memory lapse that these scum suffer from.
Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Covid inquiry on 21:46 - Feb 27 with 1365 viewsmajorraglan

It’s outrageous that politicians on all sides have used What’s App and have not saved the messages, I’ve criticised Boris for this and I’ll say the same for Drakers and Gething, not good enough and they need to be held to account - think they should all be sacked.

I think all records made during the course of the pandemic should have been kept. As Boris didn’t announce the enquiry until May 2021 it may have presented the people involved with the chance to delete their records without any comebacks, once the PE is announced organisations etc have to retain records or be prepared to face the consequences.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 23:14 - Feb 27 with 1308 viewsmangohilljack

Missing WhatsApp messages !!And you still believe and trust these crooks
Welsh Covid inquiry on 23:40 - Feb 27 with 1297 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

“I can’t recall why I made a conscious effort to go into my phone and delete all the incriminating messages I sent and received.”

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Welsh Covid inquiry on 01:00 - Feb 28 with 1285 viewsRobbie

Vaughan Gething , next leader of The Senedd , dodgy donations and erased messages .

I despair at the liars in power these days .
[Post edited 28 Feb 1:02]
Welsh Covid inquiry on 18:10 - Feb 28 with 1124 viewsSullutaCreturned

Welsh Covid inquiry on 23:14 - Feb 27 by mangohilljack

Missing WhatsApp messages !!And you still believe and trust these crooks

You are clearly not reading this thread properly, there is a clear failure to comprehend here.

Tell me, where on this thread does it say we believe OR trust them?

I admit that there are some on this site who always defend the Senedd and Welsh Labour, though they seem to have ignored this thread which is probably because there is absolutely no way they can defend these shysters on this, but many of us are hghly critical of all politicians because we know they are lying, cheating, self serving and greedy.

So please do try again.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 20:48 - Feb 28 with 1084 viewsmajorraglan

Welsh Covid inquiry on 01:00 - Feb 28 by Robbie

Vaughan Gething , next leader of The Senedd , dodgy donations and erased messages .

I despair at the liars in power these days .
[Post edited 28 Feb 1:02]

It’s not a “dodgy donation” in terms of rule breaking etc as no rules have been broken, whether it’s appropriate is another matter.

The use of What’s App, is in my opinion completely inappropriate. All the records in all the countries should have been preserved.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 21:13 - Feb 28 with 1070 viewsDr_Winston

We desperately need a thorough investigation into some of the abject stupidity on display from the WG during Covid, and I don't think that this will be it, or at least the findings of this inquiry will be swept under the carpet.

We need to know why restrictions in Wales were lifted so much later than in England at every lockdown despite all the evidence suggesting that there was no reason to. We need a serious explanation for the idiocy around "non essential" retail where supermarkets were allowed to open and small businesses prohibited from doing so.

We need to know why the Welsh Government were so dead set against allowing people to go outdoors, when anyone with any shred of sense or sanity is well aware that respiratory viruses are far less of a risk when you're not in an enclosed space.

All the evidence pointed towards the conclusion that we had a Government either too stupid or too fixated on the opportunities to push their other agendas to actually deal with the situation at hand.

When an individual as mediocre in every capacity as Mark Drakeford appears to be can smugly sneer about "doing things differently in Wales" with no repercussions we cannot call ourselves a functional democracy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Welsh Covid inquiry on 21:32 - Feb 28 with 1056 viewsLuther27

Welsh Covid inquiry on 20:48 - Feb 28 by majorraglan

It’s not a “dodgy donation” in terms of rule breaking etc as no rules have been broken, whether it’s appropriate is another matter.

The use of What’s App, is in my opinion completely inappropriate. All the records in all the countries should have been preserved.

He may not have broken any rules…but to accept the money is morally wrong.
Unfortunately for us plebs that’s not a word this particular candidate appears to comprehend .
Welsh Covid inquiry on 06:39 - Feb 29 with 999 viewsScotia

Welsh Covid inquiry on 21:13 - Feb 28 by Dr_Winston

We desperately need a thorough investigation into some of the abject stupidity on display from the WG during Covid, and I don't think that this will be it, or at least the findings of this inquiry will be swept under the carpet.

We need to know why restrictions in Wales were lifted so much later than in England at every lockdown despite all the evidence suggesting that there was no reason to. We need a serious explanation for the idiocy around "non essential" retail where supermarkets were allowed to open and small businesses prohibited from doing so.

We need to know why the Welsh Government were so dead set against allowing people to go outdoors, when anyone with any shred of sense or sanity is well aware that respiratory viruses are far less of a risk when you're not in an enclosed space.

All the evidence pointed towards the conclusion that we had a Government either too stupid or too fixated on the opportunities to push their other agendas to actually deal with the situation at hand.

When an individual as mediocre in every capacity as Mark Drakeford appears to be can smugly sneer about "doing things differently in Wales" with no repercussions we cannot call ourselves a functional democracy.

I agree.

Despite the implications to the tax payer, I'd love to see one of the big supermarkets take the WG on in court for idiotic restrictions imposed on them for no good reason.

Amongst other things.

If we had our own restrictions we should also have our own inquiry.
[Post edited 29 Feb 9:49]
Welsh Covid inquiry on 08:15 - Feb 29 with 975 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 21:13 - Feb 28 by Dr_Winston

This is not true.

It was Johnson, Hancock and the ghouls in Westminster who ignored medical advice.
Its a fact that Eat Out To Help Out was launched without even speaking with the top medical advisors. The virus spread as a direct result, people died.
Thats without the juvenile parties in Number 10.
The useless never used Nightingale hospitals.

Where are Johnsons and Rishi’s WhatsApps ?

If Welsh Govt were less reckless than the idiot Johnson, then thats almost certainly a good thing.

They are not perfect but certainly more sensible.

Beware of the Risen People

Welsh Covid inquiry on 09:27 - Feb 29 with 956 viewsWhiterockin

Welsh Covid inquiry on 18:10 - Feb 28 by SullutaCreturned

You are clearly not reading this thread properly, there is a clear failure to comprehend here.

I admit that there are some on this site who always defend the Senedd and Welsh Labour, though they seem to have ignored this thread which is probably because there is absolutely no way they can defend these shysters on this, but many of us are hghly critical of all politicians because we know they are lying, cheating, self serving and greedy.

So please do try again.

This in spades.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 09:47 - Feb 29 with 940 viewsScotia

So please do try again.

This is pretty much my interpretation of Mango.

He clearly believed everything politicians told him up to his moment of enlightenment which apparently was the second gulf war and the, obviously false, WMD narrative.

Now he believes everythng that the sources like "The Light" paper tell him. Obviously without seeing the evidence becasue he can't reproduce it.

It points to a pretty gullible individual.

We have got to have a political reset in the UK.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 09:48 - Feb 29 with 938 viewsScotia

Welsh Covid inquiry on 08:15 - Feb 29 by Kilkennyjack

This is not true.

It was Johnson, Hancock and the ghouls in Westminster who ignored medical advice.
Its a fact that Eat Out To Help Out was launched without even speaking with the top medical advisors. The virus spread as a direct result, people died.

If Welsh Govt were less reckless than the idiot Johnson, then thats almost certainly a good thing.

It is true. And that is just whataboutery.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 10:53 - Feb 29 with 876 viewscontroversial_jack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 08:15 - Feb 29 by Kilkennyjack

This is not true.

Yes, they took a more cautious approach than Westminster. They put lives before profit

I don't believe they held p[parties, or discos as they did in London.

The Nightingale hospitals were a waste as there's was no personnel to staff them
Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:18 - Feb 29 with 870 viewsBoundy

Welsh Covid inquiry on 20:48 - Feb 28 by majorraglan

Of course its dodgy , the same guy who gave the money then submitted an application to build a solar farm on the Gwent levels , the same area in which the Welsh rejected building the M4 relief road . An application that can only be approved by the Welsh government , it doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess which way the that decision will go. Cynical maybe but there's nothing in which this lot in power will do to keep their friends happy .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:20 - Feb 29 with 863 viewsWhiterockin

Welsh Covid inquiry on 10:53 - Feb 29 by controversial_jack

Yes, they took a more cautious approach than Westminster. They put lives before profit

I don't believe they held p[parties, or discos as they did in London.

The Nightingale hospitals were a waste as there's was no personnel to staff them

The last sentence was relevant in Wales as well as England. £10M wasted on the Bluestone site alone.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-64802879
Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:40 - Feb 29 with 830 viewsmangohilljack

So please do try again.

You beiieved everything they told you during the Rona years, why don't you think they were lying then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024