Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... 09:25 - Mar 28 with 1279 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 11:08 - Mar 28 with 1243 viewsunion_jack

Good for him. Hope he makes the grade. He’ll have Taylor Swift in his arm before you know it. He can probably run faster than Travis Kelce so no worries there😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 11:57 - Mar 28 with 1202 viewsWhiterockin

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 11:08 - Mar 28 by union_jack

Good for him. Hope he makes the grade. He’ll have Taylor Swift in his arm before you know it. He can probably run faster than Travis Kelce so no worries there😁

He has parted from girlfriend in preparation.
Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 14:30 - Mar 29 with 1055 viewscontroversial_jack

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 11:57 - Mar 28 by Whiterockin

He has parted from girlfriend in preparation.

i'm sick of hearing about this guy. He is chasing the coin and nothing else
Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 14:43 - Mar 29 with 1052 viewsunion_jack

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 14:30 - Mar 29 by controversial_jack

What’s wrong with that? If he’s got the means he should exploit it. I would.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 15:23 - Mar 29 with 1023 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 14:43 - Mar 29 by union_jack

What’s wrong with that? If he’s got the means he should exploit it. I would.

Absolutely. However, it was the third item on BBC Wales news yesterday evening. The third most important piece of news in Wales yesterday?

It's ridiculous.
Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 16:13 - Mar 29 with 987 viewsDr_Winston

Can you imagine someone taking up football at 23 and almost immediately getting a contract at Man City? This doesn't speak volumes for the NFL as a sport that requires serious skill. Just the right physical attributes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 16:27 - Mar 29 with 978 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 16:13 - Mar 29 by Dr_Winston

Can you imagine someone taking up football at 23 and almost immediately getting a contract at Man City? This doesn't speak volumes for the NFL as a sport that requires serious skill. Just the right physical attributes.

I suppose the skill lies in the learning and executing of all the plays in the book at any specific time.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 19:29 - Mar 29 with 911 viewsmajorraglan

Good luck to the guy, hope he can make it in the NFL and put Wales on the map at the same time. That said, the BBC and Walesonline need to let things go now and focus on the things that really matter, like holding our politicians whether it’s Westminster or Cardiff Bay to account.
Login to get fewer ads

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 19:45 - Mar 29 with 896 viewsWhiterockin

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 16:13 - Mar 29 by Dr_Winston

In fairness he wasn't just someone off the street. He was an international athlete at his peak, in a sport and position where you run with the ball in your hands.

I have nothing but respect for any young man or woman who decides to follow their dream. It could easily have gone all wrong. Another sportsman lifting the profile of Wales, well done young man.
Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 20:25 - Mar 29 with 859 viewsonehunglow

He’s turned his back on the game he started on with the intent to make as much money as he can.
Ambitious or greedy. Take your pick

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 20:36 - Mar 29 with 855 viewsGwyn737

Good luck to him but a career in the NFL is harder than any team sport I can think of.

It’ll be an amazing achievement just to make the practice squad.
Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 00:36 - Mar 30 with 799 viewsRobbie

Professional Sportsman , chance to try something different , can always come back to RFU if it all goes wrong for him , win/win , good luck to him .

Footballers are going to Saudi as a finale and pocket the cash being thrown at them .

Never taken to Grid Iron , NFL , American OTT sport coverage , so my limited knowledge of events over there will be of little interest to me .

Seems BBC Wales will keep me updated on every sneeze or cough LRZ has to do now .
Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 08:23 - Mar 30 with 742 viewsBoundy

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 14:30 - Mar 29 by controversial_jack

Typical maxist mindset , I suppose you live in a cave eating cale .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 08:30 - Mar 30 with 728 viewsBoundy

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 20:25 - Mar 29 by onehunglow

He’s turned his back on the game he started on with the intent to make as much money as he can.
Ambitious or greedy. Take your pick

The sport which ever it maybe has no loyalty to the player, another comes in or an injury and he's written off and forgotten ,he may owe loyalty to the coaches who developed him but the sport itself, no , case in point our own Liam Walsh

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 10:34 - Mar 30 with 674 viewscontroversial_jack

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 08:23 - Mar 30 by Boundy

Typical maxist mindset , I suppose you live in a cave eating cale .

what maxist?
Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 10:35 - Mar 30 with 671 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 10:34 - Mar 30 by controversial_jack

what maxist?

It means being overly obsessed with rugby like Max Boyce.

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 11:33 - Mar 30 with 648 viewsBoundy

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 10:34 - Mar 30 by controversial_jack

what maxist?

You with an R

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 13:04 - Mar 30 with 617 viewscontroversial_jack

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 11:33 - Mar 30 by Boundy

You with an R

or you as a wat, with a T
Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 13:38 - Mar 30 with 590 viewsSullutaCreturned

And why do you go to work? Just to be an asset to the management apparently, it seems like you're not concerned with earning money.

Tell me, why do pro sportsmen and women anywhere move teams? Why have Welsh rugby players quit international rugby and mved to France? Why did any oof our players want to mive to bigger clubs? Purely for the love of the sport?

Why do people do the lottery?

Answers on a postcard to wherever Contro lives
Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 20:07 - Mar 30 with 546 viewstheloneranger

His contract with Gloucester saw him earn £225,000 every year, but he has now almost trebled that by signing a deal worth $900,000 (£712,000), with a 3 year contact.

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 20:26 - Mar 30 with 538 viewsDr_Winston

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 20:07 - Mar 30 by theloneranger

His contract with Gloucester saw him earn £225,000 every year, but he has now almost trebled that by signing a deal worth $900,000 (£712,000), with a 3 year contact.

Sure I read somewhere that NFL teams sign loads of players to this type of contract but almost none of them ever last the full duration. The guaranteed money is the important part.

He's got a better chance than a lot of undrafted players because of the empasis being put on the IPP scheme, but the odds of him ever being more than a bit part player are still extremely low.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 09:55 - Apr 1 with 432 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Saw a stat saying based on sprint speed he is the fastest player in the NFL. Not sure if that’s with or without all the padding.

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 11:23 - Apr 1 with 388 viewsGwyn737

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 20:26 - Mar 30 by Dr_Winston

Sure I read somewhere that NFL teams sign loads of players to this type of contract but almost none of them ever last the full duration. The guaranteed money is the important part.

He's got a better chance than a lot of undrafted players because of the empasis being put on the IPP scheme, but the odds of him ever being more than a bit part player are still extremely low.

That’s true.

The huge contract figures that are chucked about mean nothing unless a player actually gets on the field.

A player can have a 100m contract but will get nothing of the sort without game time.
Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 12:06 - Apr 1 with 370 viewstheloneranger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024