Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! 08:00 - Apr 8 with 1502 viewsSwansIndependent

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! 8th Apr 2024 08:00
The Swans wheeled out another player after the hopeless effort put in over the past few weeks, this time at Middlesbrough. Now it’s one of the better performers in the squad,Harry Darling. 5

Well ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 08:58 - Apr 8 with 1428 viewsonehunglow

Could have been me posting that
I watch games with my tablet on my knee.
Sometimes I look at plants to buy for the garden ,but sometimes I miss a goal. It’s not often though.
I have criticised our home fans for being too quiet.
It’s time to vent spleens folks ,starting Wednesday .
This club represents good people who have died whilst being long term fans who loved the club.
This shower insults their memory

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 09:04 - Apr 8 with 1417 views3swan

Very close to my thoughts and feelings Keith.

Apart from the Covid lockdown this season is the least amount of games I've seen live.

I (we) will be there Saturday but it's more down to being our last game this season and a day out.

There has very little to get excited about on the pitch, and I've seen many 'poorer' players put in more effort over the years in the lower divisions.

As far as off file matters - yes it's the same script by players we must do better. Repeat and repeat.

As far as the ownership? Trust was not there from the start, and then needed to be earned, in my opinion I've seen or heard very little to have any confidence that things will improve.
Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 10:01 - Apr 8 with 1333 viewsWhiterockin

I await the normal drivel from the American supporting posters, what part of we need honesty and clarity do they not understand. Since Coleman and his cronies have been in charge its been a disaster. Don't give me they have been pumping money in to keep the club afloat, if they hadn't overseen so many cock ups they wouldn't have had too. Footnote this has F all to do with the trust because they can't get honesty and clarity either.
Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 11:37 - Apr 8 with 1203 viewsswansong

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 10:01 - Apr 8 by Whiterockin

I await the normal drivel from the American supporting posters, what part of we need honesty and clarity do they not understand. Since Coleman and his cronies have been in charge its been a disaster. Don't give me they have been pumping money in to keep the club afloat, if they hadn't overseen so many cock ups they wouldn't have had too. Footnote this has F all to do with the trust because they can't get honesty and clarity either.

All Luke needs to do is print Keith's piece out, put it in a set of envelopes and hand it to the players.
If they don't feel totally embarrassed by the honesty, they should leave.

Absolutely nail on the head Mr H.
Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 13:49 - Apr 8 with 1037 viewsEagleEye

I can echo the thoughts of the poster that this article refers to. We all have different thresholds with regard to boredom. I got to that place when Russell Martin was still in post. Things have gone from bad to worse since then & many are getting the same sense of ‘boredom’ now. It’s not clear to me why this board has so quickly gone from being a supporter of the regime to constantly calling out the leadership when in reality it has been on a decline year on year for so long … what’s changed ?
Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 14:03 - Apr 8 with 1011 viewsReslovenSwan1

There is now clarity from the US owners. Coleman is in charge and he is accountable. He has some money to spend in the summer and Watson is in contact with Williams. There is a LLC where the main players are identified. They hold unknown reserves which is kept confidential for good commercial reasons. So far Coleman and Watson have underperformed and gave accepted that fact.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 17:07 - Apr 8 with 861 viewsKeithHaynes

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 14:03 - Apr 8 by ReslovenSwan1

There is now clarity from the US owners. Coleman is in charge and he is accountable. He has some money to spend in the summer and Watson is in contact with Williams. There is a LLC where the main players are identified. They hold unknown reserves which is kept confidential for good commercial reasons. So far Coleman and Watson have underperformed and gave accepted that fact.

Coleman is in charge, and accountable to Levien.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 17:19 - Apr 8 with 826 viewsKeithHaynes

Just say sorry, that’s a popular thing to say when you are incompetent.

Login to get fewer ads

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 17:29 - Apr 8 with 790 viewsWhiterockin

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 17:07 - Apr 8 by KeithHaynes

Coleman is in charge, and accountable to Levien.

So who does that make in charge.
Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 17:48 - Apr 8 with 741 viewsQJumpingJack

how do you know the set up at the club.

If I was Coleman, and Gude I would be intrigued to know how you know the process and set up. Please let us know your source.
Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 17:52 - Apr 8 with 725 viewsWhiterockin

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 17:48 - Apr 8 by QJumpingJack

how do you know the set up at the club.

If I was Coleman, and Gude I would be intrigued to know how you know the process and set up. Please let us know your source.

More drivel mate, best just to laugh and ignore.

"Coleman is in charge and he is accountable."

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 18:01 - Apr 8 with 668 viewsKeithHaynes

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 17:29 - Apr 8 by Whiterockin

So who does that make in charge.

It’s the oldest trick in the book, The old head honcho with shit on his shoes moves back for a new head honcho who thinks he is head honcho. The original head honcho says to the new head honcho you are the head honcho but only before you pass me your head honcho wishes, then I as the head honcho will approve or decline. However, no matter what I agree to, you are the head honcho right ?

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 18:21 - Apr 8 with 636 viewsQJumpingJack

I can't remember -when Pearlman was here - did he answer to Jenkins or Levien?
Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 18:28 - Apr 8 with 624 viewsmax936

Aching simpletons the lot of them, much like the ones they supporting. There are other words of course.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 18:43 - Apr 8 with 589 viewsKeithHaynes

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 18:21 - Apr 8 by QJumpingJack

I can't remember -when Pearlman was here - did he answer to Jenkins or Levien?

No matter who is at the club, it’s Levien every time. Final answer’ that’s his motto.

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 19:13 - Apr 8 with 546 viewsonehunglow

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 18:01 - Apr 8 by KeithHaynes

It’s the oldest trick in the book, The old head honcho with shit on his shoes moves back for a new head honcho who thinks he is head honcho. The original head honcho says to the new head honcho you are the head honcho but only before you pass me your head honcho wishes, then I as the head honcho will approve or decline. However, no matter what I agree to, you are the head honcho right ?

It gives honchos a bad name

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! on 20:54 - Apr 8 with 460 viewsQJumpingJack

If Watson identifies a striker for 10m - do you think Coleman will sign it off or surely this transfer would be passed to Jake, Kaplan and Levien to agree?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024