Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
South Africa v Wales 12:58 - Jul 16 with 4624 viewsonehunglow

4-40 ko Saturday
Seen the “ team”
Any comments
Ironically England play Argentina so a double whammy for our sporting fans the

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
South Africa v Wales on 18:38 - Jul 18 with 1408 viewsTogg

South Africa v Wales on 18:25 - Jul 18 by onehunglow

Quiet innit


Didn't see the game so maybe shouldn't comment. I've no doubt Abbie will be blaming everything on the Ospreys and will push for a greater Cardiff.
My take is do they play Rugby in schools. I was a football boy who moved to a Rugby school as a kid in the 70s. We had no choice we had to play Rugby and I grew to love it. Teachers to be fair put a lot of time in after school hours.
0
South Africa v Wales on 18:41 - Jul 18 with 1394 viewsTogg

South Africa v Wales on 18:38 - Jul 18 by Togg

Didn't see the game so maybe shouldn't comment. I've no doubt Abbie will be blaming everything on the Ospreys and will push for a greater Cardiff.
My take is do they play Rugby in schools. I was a football boy who moved to a Rugby school as a kid in the 70s. We had no choice we had to play Rugby and I grew to love it. Teachers to be fair put a lot of time in after school hours.


Just to add if as a family of we hadn't moved there is no way I would have played Rugby. I saw one game going on in my former school and thought that's not for me

It looked bloody dangerous
0
South Africa v Wales on 18:49 - Jul 18 with 1369 viewsonehunglow

South Africa v Wales on 18:38 - Jul 18 by Togg

Didn't see the game so maybe shouldn't comment. I've no doubt Abbie will be blaming everything on the Ospreys and will push for a greater Cardiff.
My take is do they play Rugby in schools. I was a football boy who moved to a Rugby school as a kid in the 70s. We had no choice we had to play Rugby and I grew to love it. Teachers to be fair put a lot of time in after school hours.


Toggy
It was dusgusting
A national disgrace
Supposedly our national game ( yeah I know) but one when we are rated just ahead of Spain and Portugal
We have appallingly obese unfit mentally weak players earning good money whilst masquerading as professionals
They are anything but
They lack professional and personal pride

South Africa were actually For them pretty awful but thru might have been shell shocked at our lack of pride and ability , our scrum crushed , lines out woeful , the appalling Tomos Williams kicking all ball away
Second rows blown away
Back row embarrassing including Morgan

70 kg full back selected and two soft lads for centres
Mee , god bless him

One of the worst 10 s in our history apart from his replacement who’s worse

There are better players available

We still have a ludicrous cap rule

Still, we can always hope England lose

I’m
Going to have a Sherry

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
South Africa v Wales on 18:54 - Jul 18 with 1352 viewsmax936

South Africa v Wales on 18:41 - Jul 18 by Togg

Just to add if as a family of we hadn't moved there is no way I would have played Rugby. I saw one game going on in my former school and thought that's not for me

It looked bloody dangerous


Its a great game Togg, I played a little in school and played senior rugby in Neath 3rds and 4ths and then 2nds when we couldn't a thirds etc, didn't start till I was about 29 and I wasn't that good but I enjoyed playing when I played.

Enjoy watching these days at 65

Watched Fish o Mania today though until half 5, the score line was tough today and I was never expecting much more from us today, but we are getting better and we will continue to grow, just need the Welsh rugby fan to get behind them.
0
South Africa v Wales on 19:02 - Jul 18 with 1344 viewsTogg

South Africa v Wales on 18:54 - Jul 18 by max936

Its a great game Togg, I played a little in school and played senior rugby in Neath 3rds and 4ths and then 2nds when we couldn't a thirds etc, didn't start till I was about 29 and I wasn't that good but I enjoyed playing when I played.

Enjoy watching these days at 65

Watched Fish o Mania today though until half 5, the score line was tough today and I was never expecting much more from us today, but we are getting better and we will continue to grow, just need the Welsh rugby fan to get behind them.


Good positive post. There's always been talent in Wales. With exception of the last Lions tour Wales generally make up the most numbers.
1
South Africa v Wales on 19:05 - Jul 18 with 1339 viewsmax936

South Africa v Wales on 17:40 - Jul 18 by onehunglow

SA could play their WAGs
I feel ashamed right now
There again , if we select a player who’s fecked after 45 mons( Carre) it says it all
He’s very weak for a huge man as is being proven today
You can’t play international rugby three stone overweight
His diet must be appalling
The crowd seem bored


R, you are murder mun, youngish side that are growing support they need not slagging off, Warburton talking a lot of sense in the studio , lot of hard times to come mixed in with a few good times, we are where we are, the WRU are to blame as I've mentioned before they dined out far to often on the good times we had under Gatland and we lost a lot of players at around the same, with sod all coming through.

Blame Tandy as much as you want, but its not his fault he's a good man who is learning and has done as well as could be expected, he sees the players in training and he picks the team on merit and so he should.

No good blaming Steve he's a good man and a good Rugby man.
0
South Africa v Wales on 19:45 - Jul 18 with 1298 viewsonehunglow

South Africa v Wales on 19:02 - Jul 18 by Togg

Good positive post. There's always been talent in Wales. With exception of the last Lions tour Wales generally make up the most numbers.


Where’s the talent now
We are talking decades past
We have lost our way since it became professional
That changed everything

Right now , it’s sick

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
South Africa v Wales on 20:01 - Jul 18 with 1274 viewsraynor94

Thankfully there's no relegation from the six nations because Wales certainly don't deserve to be dining at the top table

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

0
Login to get fewer ads

South Africa v Wales on 20:03 - Jul 18 with 1271 viewsonehunglow

South Africa v Wales on 20:01 - Jul 18 by raynor94

Thankfully there's no relegation from the six nations because Wales certainly don't deserve to be dining at the top table


We’re just above Georgia
Imagine that just 10 yrs ago
Questions should be asked

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
South Africa v Wales on 22:44 - Jul 18 with 1208 viewsjack_lord

Wales have talent no question. The WRU are fairly clueless.
Our coaching and tactics are twenty years behind.

Well done England for shoving it up the Argies

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

1
South Africa v Wales on 23:12 - Jul 18 with 1182 viewsmax936

South Africa v Wales on 20:01 - Jul 18 by raynor94

Thankfully there's no relegation from the six nations because Wales certainly don't deserve to be dining at the top table


FME's Rayn's have you read my post above, Wales are working hard and are a work in progress, the only people to blame for the problems for the state of Welsh rugby and at international level falls at the door or the WRU.

Tandy has been tasked with trying to make a silk purse out of a pigs ear, not gonna happen, he's basically building from scratch, good lad is Steve and his the right man for the job right now.
0
South Africa v Wales on 18:46 - Jul 20 with 1022 viewsshingle

South Africa v Wales on 19:05 - Jul 18 by max936

R, you are murder mun, youngish side that are growing support they need not slagging off, Warburton talking a lot of sense in the studio , lot of hard times to come mixed in with a few good times, we are where we are, the WRU are to blame as I've mentioned before they dined out far to often on the good times we had under Gatland and we lost a lot of players at around the same, with sod all coming through.

Blame Tandy as much as you want, but its not his fault he's a good man who is learning and has done as well as could be expected, he sees the players in training and he picks the team on merit and so he should.

No good blaming Steve he's a good man and a good Rugby man.


Come on now,Tandy is a run of the mill coach in charge of a nation who are pretty poor at Rugby, so I imagine he won't be changing things to much, saying that even someone like the South African coach would struggle if he was in charge with the mess Welsh Rugby is in, at least Tandy will be earning an half decent wage and a bit of time in the limelight until he is sent packing and ends up coaching someone like Llandovery.
0
South Africa v Wales on 22:52 - Jul 20 with 959 viewsmax936

South Africa v Wales on 18:46 - Jul 20 by shingle

Come on now,Tandy is a run of the mill coach in charge of a nation who are pretty poor at Rugby, so I imagine he won't be changing things to much, saying that even someone like the South African coach would struggle if he was in charge with the mess Welsh Rugby is in, at least Tandy will be earning an half decent wage and a bit of time in the limelight until he is sent packing and ends up coaching someone like Llandovery.


He's travelled and worked as a coach in South Africa, New Zealand and was Defence coach for Scotland, he knows what he's doing, some of his squad selections are being questioned and that's fair enough from people not seeing the bigger picture as to what he's trying to achieve, in building a bigger squad of internationally experienced players, the squad quality will grow through that process.

Those looking for people to blame should be looking at those sitting on their arses at the Welsh Rugby HQ in Westgate Street.
0
South Africa v Wales on 18:45 - Jul 21 with 863 viewsshingle

South Africa v Wales on 22:52 - Jul 20 by max936

He's travelled and worked as a coach in South Africa, New Zealand and was Defence coach for Scotland, he knows what he's doing, some of his squad selections are being questioned and that's fair enough from people not seeing the bigger picture as to what he's trying to achieve, in building a bigger squad of internationally experienced players, the squad quality will grow through that process.

Those looking for people to blame should be looking at those sitting on their arses at the Welsh Rugby HQ in Westgate Street.


Seeing the bigger picture or not i am pretty certain Wales will be a second tier Rugby nation for years to come and the likes of Tandy or anyone else for that matter will not be able to do anything about it, an awful coaching structure coupled with idiots running the game and the weak Welsh mentality trait will make sure that there will be no or very little improvement over the coming years.
0
South Africa v Wales on 18:50 - Jul 21 with 860 viewsonehunglow

South Africa v Wales on 22:52 - Jul 20 by max936

He's travelled and worked as a coach in South Africa, New Zealand and was Defence coach for Scotland, he knows what he's doing, some of his squad selections are being questioned and that's fair enough from people not seeing the bigger picture as to what he's trying to achieve, in building a bigger squad of internationally experienced players, the squad quality will grow through that process.

Those looking for people to blame should be looking at those sitting on their arses at the Welsh Rugby HQ in Westgate Street.


Considering that he’s travelled his performance is worse than
We’ve not developed players
We’ve not devised tactics for 2026
We’ve not improved skills
These are not down to WRU
They pay coaches to do this
However these cretins still insist on a cap rule trying to blackmail players into staying in Wales
We are shameful

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
South Africa v Wales on 19:27 - Jul 21 with 851 viewsGwyn737

South Africa v Wales on 18:50 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

Considering that he’s travelled his performance is worse than
We’ve not developed players
We’ve not devised tactics for 2026
We’ve not improved skills
These are not down to WRU
They pay coaches to do this
However these cretins still insist on a cap rule trying to blackmail players into staying in Wales
We are shameful


Sorry but that’s ridiculously emotive language.

We’re in a slump largely due to the WRUs ineptitude. Placing blame on anything is crazy.
2
South Africa v Wales on 20:11 - Jul 21 with 838 viewsWhiterockin

South Africa v Wales on 19:27 - Jul 21 by Gwyn737

Sorry but that’s ridiculously emotive language.

We’re in a slump largely due to the WRUs ineptitude. Placing blame on anything is crazy.


Those in and around Welsh rugby know you are 100% correct.
0
South Africa v Wales on 20:26 - Jul 21 with 831 viewsonehunglow

South Africa v Wales on 19:27 - Jul 21 by Gwyn737

Sorry but that’s ridiculously emotive language.

We’re in a slump largely due to the WRUs ineptitude. Placing blame on anything is crazy.


Don’t apologise
It’s your opinion
I am of the opinion it is nothing of the kind
To be beaten 73-0 in autumn then by another huge margin without even threatening to cross the line is nothing less than shameful
I cringe looking at Carre and his gut when he can motor
I feel indignant about my national team being treated like school kids by opposition
Scrums rolled backwards
A tactic of rolling mail against the most physical of all sides
Then kicking the ball away virtually every time we won some ball
A scrum half who actually rolls the ball slowly before either kicking or passing - slowly

Emotive ?

My God, if that doesn’t make you cringe then it’s your issue to address

Emotion is part of sport

Players use emotive language as to coaches i
Prior to the kick off

Take emotion out of sport and you have nothing

Thanks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
South Africa v Wales on 20:29 - Jul 21 with 829 viewsGwyn737

South Africa v Wales on 20:26 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

Don’t apologise
It’s your opinion
I am of the opinion it is nothing of the kind
To be beaten 73-0 in autumn then by another huge margin without even threatening to cross the line is nothing less than shameful
I cringe looking at Carre and his gut when he can motor
I feel indignant about my national team being treated like school kids by opposition
Scrums rolled backwards
A tactic of rolling mail against the most physical of all sides
Then kicking the ball away virtually every time we won some ball
A scrum half who actually rolls the ball slowly before either kicking or passing - slowly

Emotive ?

My God, if that doesn’t make you cringe then it’s your issue to address

Emotion is part of sport

Players use emotive language as to coaches i
Prior to the kick off

Take emotion out of sport and you have nothing

Thanks


That’s not emotion.

The amount of times you say you hate or despise or detest things makes it irrelevant.

Cheer up 😉
0
South Africa v Wales on 20:34 - Jul 21 with 825 viewsonehunglow

South Africa v Wales on 20:29 - Jul 21 by Gwyn737

That’s not emotion.

The amount of times you say you hate or despise or detest things makes it irrelevant.

Cheer up 😉


Yes it is
Always remember , I post as I feel and no amount of forum gangbanging is going to stop me posting my opinions which rarely attack others personally

As for cheering up , that depends on my latest blood test result which is pending
I use sport as a release , a little relief from the travails that life throws at us

Emotive?

U feckn bet I am

I will leave others to be the sanguine ones

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
South Africa v Wales on 20:47 - Jul 21 with 819 viewsmax936

South Africa v Wales on 20:34 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

Yes it is
Always remember , I post as I feel and no amount of forum gangbanging is going to stop me posting my opinions which rarely attack others personally

As for cheering up , that depends on my latest blood test result which is pending
I use sport as a release , a little relief from the travails that life throws at us

Emotive?

U feckn bet I am

I will leave others to be the sanguine ones


Mrs is having a biopsy on her bladder shortly and I'm trying to work through this heat with that and all sorts of thoughts going through my head, I'm slowly but surely losing the plot
1
South Africa v Wales on 20:51 - Jul 21 with 816 viewsonehunglow

South Africa v Wales on 20:47 - Jul 21 by max936

Mrs is having a biopsy on her bladder shortly and I'm trying to work through this heat with that and all sorts of thoughts going through my head, I'm slowly but surely losing the plot


Tough times Ste
You’re in my thoughts mate
Watching loved ones with serious issues is worse than when you have them yourself
Hoping for best result possible

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026