Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't 19:32 - Jul 31 with 51684 viewsQuakerJack

Had to restart this one from the old site.... couldn't find it anywhere and I'm puting it on EE as JNF doesn't get the footfall...
watching the swimming world champs so I'll kick us off...

Rebecca Adlington

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 19:44 - Jul 31 with 15942 viewssunshinehead

Rebecca Adlington?

She should be in the thread Women you can't fancy.
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 19:52 - Jul 31 with 15919 viewsDyfnant

http://mmg.photobucket.com/image/zoe%20wanamaker/morganmuffle/char_susan.gif.htm
Help me

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 19:56 - Jul 31 with 15901 viewsDarran

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 19:52 - Jul 31 by Dyfnant

http://mmg.photobucket.com/image/zoe%20wanamaker/morganmuffle/char_susan.gif.htm
Help me

The urls got to end in jpg gif or png

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 20:09 - Jul 31 with 15891 viewssunshinehead

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 20:23 - Jul 31 with 15877 viewsDyfnant

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 19:56 - Jul 31 by Darran

The urls got to end in jpg gif or png

I've got the computing ability of a 90 year old Daz :(
Would it have worked if I'd removed the bit after gif in my link there.
Could also do with some help with fancying the old bint, chemical castration perhaps

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:26 - Aug 1 with 15787 viewsRogueTrooper

The bird who sometimes does "Dictionary Corner" off of countdown, I can imagine her correcting me on the pronounciation and grammar of some of the expletives I'll be coming out with as I'm happily knocking her fillings out.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:31 - Aug 1 with 15766 viewsDarran

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:26 - Aug 1 by RogueTrooper

The bird who sometimes does "Dictionary Corner" off of countdown, I can imagine her correcting me on the pronounciation and grammar of some of the expletives I'll be coming out with as I'm happily knocking her fillings out.

This one?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:35 - Aug 1 with 15774 viewsBaker

Anna Windass off of corrie would defo get a game

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Login to get fewer ads

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:40 - Aug 1 with 15766 viewsraynor94

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:35 - Aug 1 by Baker

Anna Windass off of corrie would defo get a game

Of course you should fancy her, one smart lady

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:43 - Aug 1 with 15757 viewsBaker

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:40 - Aug 1 by raynor94

Of course you should fancy her, one smart lady

Massively underrated Rayns!

Utter, utter filth

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:55 - Aug 1 with 15707 viewsRogueTrooper

@ Darran:
Thats the bunny, I would, till the neighbours complained of the smell
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 14:57]

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:22 - Feb 20 with 12261 viewsaharp94

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:25 - Feb 20 with 12253 viewsaharp94

you fantasy woman that you shouldnt, woman fantasy somethng that the should not, its a cycle. Like my woman and i. I love football but she doesnt. She likes shopping but i prefer shopping online, https://www.reecoupons.com/view/jcpenney jcpenney coupon codes
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:35 - Feb 20 with 12220 viewsjohnlangy

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 20:09 - Jul 31 by sunshinehead

Oh yes.
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:38 - Feb 20 with 12208 viewsMo_Wives

One in the foreground, obviously. Fine piece of ass in her day.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:42 - Feb 20 with 12193 viewsBrynCartwright

That posh Lucy Worsley off the BBC history documentaries.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:46 - Feb 20 with 12175 viewsBenJ94

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:38 - Feb 20 by Mo_Wives

That's just f*cked up 😂😂
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:49 - Feb 20 with 12166 viewsHighjack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:38 - Feb 20 by Mo_Wives

That's Paul McCartney isn't it?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:55 - Feb 20 with 12147 viewsHighjack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:25 - Feb 20 by aharp94

you fantasy woman that you shouldnt, woman fantasy somethng that the should not, its a cycle. Like my woman and i. I love football but she doesnt. She likes shopping but i prefer shopping online, https://www.reecoupons.com/view/jcpenney jcpenney coupon codes

WTF?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 10:33 - Feb 20 with 12089 viewsperchrockjack

Emily Thornbury but pre Jezza

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 10:37 - Feb 20 with 12082 viewsMo_Wives

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:46 - Feb 20 by BenJ94

That's just f*cked up 😂😂

Yes, it is. But something deep down inside you agrees, doesn't it?...that's why you find it f*cked up.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 10:39 - Feb 20 with 12076 viewsMo_Wives

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:49 - Feb 20 by Highjack

That's Paul McCartney isn't it?

Explains the line "wearing a face that she keeps in a jar by the door..." if it is.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 10:58 - Feb 20 with 12038 viewsProfessor

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 10:33 - Feb 20 by perchrockjack

Emily Thornbury but pre Jezza

Penny Mordaunt, the international development secretary
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:02 - Feb 20 with 12025 viewsHighjack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 10:39 - Feb 20 by Mo_Wives

Explains the line "wearing a face that she keeps in a jar by the door..." if it is.

It doesn't explain why tom Jones is operating him like a ventriloquist dummy.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:09 - Feb 20 with 12008 viewsMo_Wives

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:02 - Feb 20 by Highjack

It doesn't explain why tom Jones is operating him like a ventriloquist dummy.

You c*nt. I was racking my brains to think of someone he looked like, couldn't get it. Have an up vote for succeeding where I failed.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024