Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manky Mackay on MOTD2 23:02 - Sep 22 with 16694 viewsDarran

The blokes f*cking potty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:31 - Sep 23 with 3139 viewsScoobyDoo

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:22 - Sep 23 by Darran

They don't need to we don't live in cloud cuckoo land.

Ah i take it they didn't then, never mind bud.
Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:34 - Sep 23 with 3139 viewsborinifanclub

Good article on news now about passing stats...hoofball kings are west sham....next scumdiff......at the other end the prems top passers are.......SCFC....no shots on target in a home game? even if you had drawn you would not have 'earned ' the point.....a red nose in work said the 'disallowed' goal should have stood...his reason..the keeper should not have put his arm in there! beggars belief with fans like that it is no wonder park the bus and hoofball is ok
[Post edited 23 Sep 2013 19:35]

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:38 - Sep 23 with 3123 viewsreddythered

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:34 - Sep 23 by borinifanclub

Good article on news now about passing stats...hoofball kings are west sham....next scumdiff......at the other end the prems top passers are.......SCFC....no shots on target in a home game? even if you had drawn you would not have 'earned ' the point.....a red nose in work said the 'disallowed' goal should have stood...his reason..the keeper should not have put his arm in there! beggars belief with fans like that it is no wonder park the bus and hoofball is ok
[Post edited 23 Sep 2013 19:35]

Keeper should not have put his arm there? Deluded. Equally, though, Dawson was cuddling Odemwingie quite a bit. Trying to take him up the arse without even buying him a drink, it appeared at times, yet no free kicks.

No shots on target? Maybe not, wasn't helped by Gunarsson blasting over twice from within the penalty area. We created chances, didn't take them. C'est la vie. One of many areas we need to improve on.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:46 - Sep 23 with 3103 viewsborinifanclub

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:38 - Sep 23 by reddythered

Keeper should not have put his arm there? Deluded. Equally, though, Dawson was cuddling Odemwingie quite a bit. Trying to take him up the arse without even buying him a drink, it appeared at times, yet no free kicks.

No shots on target? Maybe not, wasn't helped by Gunarsson blasting over twice from within the penalty area. We created chances, didn't take them. C'est la vie. One of many areas we need to improve on.

wish all red nose fans were as sensible as you reddy .....fulham will be a good measure for you to see how your season will pan out

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:48 - Sep 23 with 3099 viewsmonmouth

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:08 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

Leave it out Monmouth i reckon your a big pussy.

I'm not big

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:50 - Sep 23 with 3067 viewsScoobyDoo

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:46 - Sep 23 by borinifanclub

wish all red nose fans were as sensible as you reddy .....fulham will be a good measure for you to see how your season will pan out

What you trying to say bud, i'm not sensible? Sorry.
Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:51 - Sep 23 with 3062 viewsScoobyDoo

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:48 - Sep 23 by monmouth

I'm not big

Thought not beaut.
Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:53 - Sep 23 with 3062 viewsmonmouth

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:51 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

Thought not beaut.

I'm f***ing huge.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:56 - Sep 23 with 3049 viewsreddythered

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:46 - Sep 23 by borinifanclub

Yeah, will be an interesting game that one.

I just think maybe Mackay is trying to focus on sorting the defence out first, build from there. If we're going to be under the cosh a fair bit this season we need to defend and have the pace to counter.

Odemwingie certainly adds pace and trickery, I'd personally pick him wide over Bellamy at the moment. At Watford, Mackay certainly wasn't hoofball, used Graham as a pivot with two pacy guys playing off, Sordell and can't remember the other guy. They ripped then dominant QPR a new arsehole live on Sky I remember.

Suspect longer term that might be the approach, something like Kim - Cornelius (when fit) - Odemwingie; question then is what we do with midfield.

I'd like to see at some point something like
Marshall
Theophile-Catherine Caulker Turner Taylor/John/AN Other
Gunarsson Medel Whittingham
Odemingie Kim
Cornelius

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:57 - Sep 23 with 3047 viewsRogueTrooper

They're coming for us apparently.............to stand in front of their goal and occasionally kick the ball into the stand, can't wait.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2013 19:59]

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 20:00 - Sep 23 with 3033 viewsWatchman

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:56 - Sep 23 by reddythered

I just think maybe Mackay is trying to focus on sorting the defence out first, build from there. If we're going to be under the cosh a fair bit this season we need to defend and have the pace to counter.

Odemwingie certainly adds pace and trickery, I'd personally pick him wide over Bellamy at the moment. At Watford, Mackay certainly wasn't hoofball, used Graham as a pivot with two pacy guys playing off, Sordell and can't remember the other guy. They ripped then dominant QPR a new arsehole live on Sky I remember.

Suspect longer term that might be the approach, something like Kim - Cornelius (when fit) - Odemwingie; question then is what we do with midfield.

Marshall
Odemingie Kim
Cornelius

sums you 30 fingered phuckers up Reddy a 7 man back line and 14 players sorry loosely labelled players on the pitch at one time

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 20:26 - Sep 23 with 2997 viewsScoobyDoo

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:53 - Sep 23 by monmouth

I'm f***ing huge.

Yeah yeah ok.
Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 21:39 - Sep 23 with 2948 viewsMattG

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:00 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

Mate i assume i'm going to have to spell it out for you, not unusual on here.

I would hope to get points off the other three bar Chelsea. Norwich is not a good hunting ground for us, Ok.

Aye, fair enough - my question did exclude Chelsea even if your answer was misleading.

Personally, I think you'll get 5 points - anything less than 3 would raise serious questions.
Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 22:38 - Sep 23 with 2897 viewsWarwickHunt

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 18:45 - Sep 23 by reddythered

Our side would struggle in thr Championship? We won the Championship and have improved the squad over the summer.

We've a lot of questions right now. The new right back looks a good acquisition. Medel and Kim have shown they are definitely Prem players as has Marshall. Given the pressure we've been under, Turner and Caulker have been solid-ish.

We need a left back, we need another central midfielder to step up - Gunarsson's misses yesterday drove me nuts. We need a replacement for Bellamy, his knees are shot, the pace has gone. Maybe Odemwingie out wide, longer term Kadeem Harris. We need Cornelius fit to see what he can provide.

It's still early in the season, we've had a tough start. No easy games, sure, but...

Two or three.

Only another twenty and a manager capable of making them greater than the sum of their parts and you can start to dream about joining us in the top half of the league.

Hooooooooooooof.
Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 22:52 - Sep 23 with 2879 viewsJackFish

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:57 - Sep 23 by RogueTrooper

They're coming for us apparently.............to stand in front of their goal and occasionally kick the ball into the stand, can't wait.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2013 19:59]

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 23:02 - Sep 23 with 2867 viewsHighjack

I think they'll plenty of points at home to give them a chance, not many sides will relish going to that sh1t hole. But they will need to start picking up points on the road to push them over the line.

Personally I think they'll be fine, there are quite a few sides in a state of general disarray.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 23:14 - Sep 23 with 2855 viewsDull1Thomas

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:56 - Sep 23 by reddythered

Marshall
Odemingie Kim
Cornelius

Difficult to build an attack when you need 11 players behind the ball to force a 1 - 0 defeat.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:26 - Sep 24 with 2729 viewsborinifanclub

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:50 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

What you trying to say bud, i'm not sensible? Sorry.

You are a total bin dipping deluded scumbag,sensible does not enter into it

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 11:12 - Sep 25 with 2647 viewsScoobyDoo

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:26 - Sep 24 by borinifanclub

You are a total bin dipping deluded scumbag,sensible does not enter into it

There speaks the voice of reason?
Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:46 - Sep 25 with 2479 viewsOldjack

According to a recent survey, 1 out of 3 'Bluebirds' are as thick as the other fuking 2. just saying like

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:56 - Sep 25 with 2462 viewsScoobyDoo

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:46 - Sep 25 by Oldjack

According to a recent survey, 1 out of 3 'Bluebirds' are as thick as the other fuking 2. just saying like

Go to bed you docile old fart, just saying like.
Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 20:00 - Sep 25 with 2450 viewsreddythered

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 19:56 - Sep 25 by ScoobyDoo

Go to bed you docile old fart, just saying like.

He's ok.

Probably smells of p***, but he's ok.

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 20:02 - Sep 25 with 2442 viewsScoobyDoo

Manky Mackay on MOTD2 on 20:00 - Sep 25 by reddythered

He's ok.

Probably smells of p***, but he's ok.

I know that, me and my old mate go back a long way. Too long really?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024