Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread 15:52 - Nov 7 with 26900 viewsorion3016

@SwansOfficial: #SWANS: Vorm, Tiendalli, Amat, Williams (c), Davies, Canas, De Guzman, Pozuelo, Dyer, Lamah, Bony.

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:56 - Nov 7 with 1672 viewsjruss1

I don't see what it has to do with Amat. Poor header from Davies caused te goal.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:57 - Nov 7 with 1667 viewsVetchitBack

Improvement from Sunday? Well yeah cos we didn't get beat by the prostitutes. No improvement performance-wise.

We are not good enough defensively to defend one-nil leads so we need to keep up the intensity for 90 minutes not slack off. The best way to defend a one-nil lead is to have the ball down their end Mr Rodgers and Martinez understood that.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:57 - Nov 7 with 1659 viewsmonmouth

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:55 - Nov 7 by Liam12345

wouldnt it be better if they draw now to keep them and krassnodar below us and now the next 2 gams are far more important and we have to win

Look you scum asshole, why dont you just f**k off? You're fooling no one and you are a pointless tw*t.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:57 - Nov 7 with 1656 viewsC_jack

Can I remind everyone that when it comes down to it, we've just gained a point away in the furthest the club has EVER had to travel. Silver lining

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:57 - Nov 7 with 1644 viewsrob

I hate to be critical of the Swans, but that was f-ucking criminal.

The opposition were utter shite, they go down to ten men and pretty much given up and we try to keep the ball for 15 minutes. We should have just really, really gone for a second and killed them off, that's what top sides do. And, I'm afraid at this moment we are far from being a top side. Mediocre at the very best.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:57 - Nov 7 with 1643 viewsLord_Bony

No our only focus now is to get more points than St Gallen....nothing else matters

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:57 - Nov 7 with 1644 viewsGTCJack

The reality is that Valencia are probably the likelier side to win the group now. If it's a draw down at the Liberty and a win for them tonight then they've won the group. Slightly disappointing.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:58 - Nov 7 with 1613 viewsSouthStandRyan03

Gutted
Looked on the cards as second half went on.
Login to get fewer ads

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:00 - Nov 7 with 1569 viewsbuzzbox

Oh dear we are not a decent team anymore are we, on to Sunday then, let the relegation battle commence.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:00 - Nov 7 with 1559 viewsJackfath

Should have been wrapped up by half time.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:01 - Nov 7 with 1537 viewsmonmouth

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:57 - Nov 7 by C_jack

Can I remind everyone that when it comes down to it, we've just gained a point away in the furthest the club has EVER had to travel. Silver lining

Funny game football. If we'd equalised out there in the last minute for a 1-1 we'd see it as a point gained and breathed a sigh of relief. It was a decent away performance overall against a decent looking team, but obviously (another) two points chucked away in the circumstances.

Cue the inevitable over-reaction though.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:01 - Nov 7 with 1529 viewsDull1Thomas

Could see it coming again all through the second half - Kuban player unlucky to go off and periods were passes were a thing of the past.
Again stupid attempts to get a second gaol in the dying minutes meant giving away possession cheaply.
Ben had a poor game but often exposed by Lamah and Routledge.
JdG had another shocker and Rangel was anonymous after coming on
And Vorm **** out of the challenge.
Half a back line playing off side the other half not.
Vasquez - don't get me started especially as I thought he'd do well with game time.
Seriously annoyed that highly paid professional can make such amateur mistakes - twice in a fortnight against the same team.
At least it's early enough to get well and truly hammered.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:01 - Nov 7 with 1523 viewsunion_jack

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:56 - Nov 7 by controversial_jack

What terrible header by Ben

He had all the time in the world but got it wrong.

The nonchalance of some of them stroking the ball to the opposition God knows how many times really p1ssed me off. They just seem to think everything is a stroll in the park

I don't dare to think what this is going to do to our season.

Very disappointing!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:01 - Nov 7 with 1518 viewscontroversial_jack

Ben was at fault there.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:02 - Nov 7 with 1490 viewsZut_Alors

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:01 - Nov 7 by monmouth

Funny game football. If we'd equalised out there in the last minute for a 1-1 we'd see it as a point gained and breathed a sigh of relief. It was a decent away performance overall against a decent looking team, but obviously (another) two points chucked away in the circumstances.

Spot on.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:02 - Nov 7 with 1483 viewsmonmouth

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:57 - Nov 7 by rob

I hate to be critical of the Swans, but that was f-ucking criminal.

The opposition were utter shite, they go down to ten men and pretty much given up and we try to keep the ball for 15 minutes. We should have just really, really gone for a second and killed them off, that's what top sides do. And, I'm afraid at this moment we are far from being a top side. Mediocre at the very best.

They really weren't utter shite Rob. Watch it again when you've calmed down if you can stomach it. Some of their pass and move was pretty good. Better than either Ham or Crud in my view by quite a distance.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:03 - Nov 7 with 1471 viewsbuzzbox

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:57 - Nov 7 by C_jack

If we get relegated by a point no doubt you would come out with, we only missed out by a point how unlucky were we.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:03 - Nov 7 with 1445 viewstomdickharry

In all fairness to Bony why on earth did Laudrup take him off,very poor management,its as if once 70min arrives off comes Bony.We can criticizes players, but the guy who should shoulder all the responsibility for tonight's capitulation is the Manager,Kuban were awful as bad as we were in the second half.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:04 - Nov 7 with 1440 viewsPinky

Not the end of the world but bloody exasperating nonetheless.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:04 - Nov 7 with 1439 viewsPureRockFury

There was an element of self-fulfilling prophecy about that due to the subs made IMO - us being a team clinging on to a precarious 1-0 lead was only one possibility, but one that was made more likely by taking off 3 of our impressive attacking players on the night.

Even the bad times were good.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:04 - Nov 7 with 1422 viewsrob

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:01 - Nov 7 by monmouth

I'm sorry, they were far from a decent looking team. No way on earth should they be causing any problems for a us. They were there for the taking.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:05 - Nov 7 with 1412 viewsperchrockjack

We really are shuite and the sooner realise it the better and ask questions.
UNFORGIVABLE na nobody not even chrissy can defend that.
We have big problems although our biggest Problem MICHU wasn't there and the Bony chap subbed again

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:06 - Nov 7 with 1385 viewsDull1Thomas

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:02 - Nov 7 by Zut_Alors

Spot on.

No over reaction.
Same team, same defensive errors, same result.
HAd it been a hard fought draw - fair enough; but a goal up and them down to 10 means we threw away another 2 point.

That's 4 points dropped because of a Sunday league standard performance.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:06 - Nov 7 with 1381 viewsGTCJack

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:05 - Nov 7 by perchrockjack

We really are shuite and the sooner realise it the better and ask questions.
UNFORGIVABLE na nobody not even chrissy can defend that.
We have big problems although our biggest Problem MICHU wasn't there and the Bony chap subbed again

I'll agree we aren't right, but we are certainly not shite. I'm being an optimist and saying it will click. But concerning certainly...
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:06 - Nov 7 with 1371 viewsshandyjack

Good i wish ML had a bit more passion, he seems so laid back and it must pas off onto the players

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024