Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Three For Relegation 07:54 - May 14 with 1438 viewsjacksinceever

Burnley, Villa & Hull
My Three For Relegation on 07:57 - May 14 with 1414 viewsSwansea93

Can see Villa being strong next year with talk of a big takeover and a new manager.

Burnely I can see going down.

Burnley
WBA
Derby

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

My Three For Relegation on 07:58 - May 14 with 1410 viewsSwansNZ

Bloody ell, starting early.

I think Sunderland might struggle again. They did a Wigan escape this year, and hopefully a Wigan relegation next.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

My Three For Relegation on 08:00 - May 14 with 1404 viewsjacksinceever

My Three For Relegation on 07:58 - May 14 by SwansNZ

I think Sunderland might struggle again. They did a Wigan escape this year, and hopefully a Wigan relegation next.

It's almost 8.00 am - not too early !
My Three For Relegation on 08:01 - May 14 with 1401 viewsJethroJack

Agreed on Hull....Europa League victims.
But.....
WBA before Villa.
And.....
Southampton...because they will lose half a team & a manager.
Or, not forgetting.....
Derby or QPR ????
My Three For Relegation on 08:29 - May 14 with 1330 viewsbuilthjack

WBA
Villa
Derby

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

My Three For Relegation on 08:50 - May 14 with 1286 viewskarnataka

My Three For Relegation on 07:57 - May 14 by Swansea93

Can see Villa being strong next year with talk of a big takeover and a new manager.

Burnely I can see going down.

Burnley
WBA
Derby

Villa - depends who their next manager is and whether or not they can get the 5 quality signings they need in time to get a good start otherwise they'll be looking at January signings to achieve survival

WBA - squad is ok but needs 2-3 decent additions and a manager who can get the best out of them, someone like Steve Clarke could do a good job there perhaps

Burnley - will struggle

Hull - Europa demands will cause them problems

Derby - could do a Derby

QPR - will spend big so who knows

Sunderland - best players were loans, depends on who they can get instead

Southampton - as someone else said, new manager and a ravaged squad?

Leicester? - don't know much about them

West Ham? - don't know what their summer plans are but they need a shake up, either new players, new manager or both

Palace - can Pulis do it again?

Newcastle - form in 2nd half of season was relegation form - need to spend and maybe a new manager but if they start like they finished this season, can't see them finishing in the top half

I hope that lot spend the whole season scrapping at the bottom. If we finish above them all then we'd be in the top half anyway so would be happy with that.
[Post edited 14 May 2014 8:53]
My Three For Relegation on 09:51 - May 14 with 1192 viewsDevz00

My Three For Relegation on 08:50 - May 14 by karnataka

Villa - depends who their next manager is and whether or not they can get the 5 quality signings they need in time to get a good start otherwise they'll be looking at January signings to achieve survival

WBA - squad is ok but needs 2-3 decent additions and a manager who can get the best out of them, someone like Steve Clarke could do a good job there perhaps

Burnley - will struggle

Derby - could do a Derby

West Ham? - don't know what their summer plans are but they need a shake up, either new players, new manager or both

Newcastle - form in 2nd half of season was relegation form - need to spend and maybe a new manager but if they start like they finished this season, can't see them finishing in the top half

I hope that lot spend the whole season scrapping at the bottom. If we finish above them all then we'd be in the top half anyway so would be happy with that.

Sorry to put a damper on this thread, but you can't predict anything until the summer transfer window has shut. We don't even know who's being promoted yet!

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

My Three For Relegation on 11:03 - May 14 with 1093 viewsjacksinceever

My Three For Relegation on 09:51 - May 14 by Devz00

Sorry to put a damper on this thread, but you can't predict anything until the summer transfer window has shut. We don't even know who's being promoted yet!

I know there are so many intangibles at this time, but my prediction is just for fun to help wile away the next 90 or so days.
Personally I don't feel Derby or QPR will go down, should they get here, but what do any of us know?
Login to get fewer ads

My Three For Relegation on 11:07 - May 14 with 1084 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff

QPR (if they make it up, personally I hope they don't)

Hull could struggle a bit, if they give the EL a real go

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

My Three For Relegation on 11:08 - May 14 with 1082 viewsClinton

My Three For Relegation on 08:50 - May 14 by karnataka

Burnley - will struggle

Derby - could do a Derby

Derby wont "do a Derby"
I've a lot of family in Derby and follow the Rams quite closely.
Derby arent there yet so its all a bit premature, but if we do get up its a much stronger squad than last time and a manager who is not totally bonkers. (Billy Davies last time, Steve McClaren this)
If Derby beat QPR on May 24, and its a big ask given the quality in QPR's squad, a couple of players to look out for
1) Will Hughes who is maturing to become a really good player, definitely prem quality. And hes only 19. I'd love to see him at Swansea.
2) Patrick Bamford on loan from Chelsea has a bit of quality about him. I hope the Rams can keep him on loan next year. Again another one who would grace the Liberty.
Others like Bryson and Martin would get a few goals

More than 11 points this time I hope

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

My Three For Relegation on 11:11 - May 14 with 1074 viewsItchySphincter

My Three For Relegation on 07:58 - May 14 by SwansNZ

Sunderland were far too strong to stuggle. I predicted they would be okay and at one point was ridiculed for saying they could finish above us - it was around the time just before Laudrup left when every game apparently was 'must win'. They'll be fine next year.

Hopefully Villa will go, maybe Newcastle or Hull, and QPR if they come up.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

My Three For Relegation on 20:38 - May 14 with 826 viewsperchrockjack

Too. Early right enough but burnley at home will be anything but easy.they ll be waiting for big time Charlie clubs.tradit ional old club with huge tradition and really loyal fans.turf moor in. Winter not for the fey at heart

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

My Three For Relegation on 20:40 - May 14 with 818 viewsHuw57

I think people will underestimate Derby if they come up.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

My Three For Relegation on 20:41 - May 14 with 814 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

West Brom, Leicester and the Play Off winners.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

My Three For Relegation on 20:45 - May 14 with 796 viewsreddythered

Burnley may struggle, but they've goalscorers up front which always gives a fighting chance. Derby, eh, play some good football, capable of scoring. Tough to predict at this time of year anyway.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

My Three For Relegation on 20:49 - May 14 with 782 viewsSwansNZ

My Three For Relegation on 20:38 - May 14 by perchrockjack

Too. Early right enough but burnley at home will be anything but easy.they ll be waiting for big time Charlie clubs.tradit ional old club with huge tradition and really loyal fans.turf moor in. Winter not for the fey at heart

are we a big time Charlie club now?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

My Three For Relegation on 21:02 - May 14 with 732 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

My Three For Relegation on 20:49 - May 14 by SwansNZ

are we a big time Charlie club now?

We have big time Charlie players. I would say we are.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

My Three For Relegation on 21:08 - May 14 with 709 viewsC_jack

Villa
West Brom
Burnley

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

My Three For Relegation on 09:54 - May 15 with 499 viewsperchrockjack

No we re not. I don't believe that mentality is in our club.

We are nowhere near the disgusting arrogance and cant of the so called "elite".

We re top league but we still have a decent morality at the club, respect for the opposition players and fans. PLEASE don't tell me the likes of chelski manure Citeh, have these.

Nope Burnley will be a culture shock t them.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

My Three For Relegation on 11:03 - May 15 with 457 viewsAl_Bundy

Can't judge anything until the summer transfers have taken place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024