Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The beginning of the end for Rangel? 07:57 - Dec 15 with 3057 viewsNOTRAC

Our managers pointed after match comments about Angel Rangel blaming him entirely for the first goal and stating emphatically that' it was his decision to take him off and that he wasn't injured seems very unfair considering that ,as far as the first goal is concerned there are questions about a lot of other aspects of it, and as far as substituting him was concerned Rangel was playing extremely well and had helped to create our equalising goal.in fact it would be fair to say that after Rangel was taken off we lost our attacking momentum and
a Tottenham winner suddenly seemed more likely.
Knowing our managers well known bias against Spanish players which seems to be emphasised by the fact that Amat has not had a look in since injury despite having been involved in our first three opening winning games, are we about to see the beginning of the end for Angel Rangel?

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 08:03 - Dec 15 with 2219 viewsQuakerJack

He wasn't to blame for the first goal... the blame lies with whoever decided to put him on Harry Kane.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 08:44 - Dec 15 with 2114 viewsWhiterockin

Amat has not had a look in because Bartley has been playing well, to be honest I prefer him to Ash at the moment.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 08:45 - Dec 15 with 2108 viewsheadcleaner

clearly he was at fault for the first goal. had Rangels feet been lifted off the floor in a half bothered jump it would have been enough instead he just stood still. shocking defending and not the first time either.
The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 08:50 - Dec 15 with 2092 viewsGundog

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 08:44 - Dec 15 by Whiterockin

Amat has not had a look in because Bartley has been playing well, to be honest I prefer him to Ash at the moment.

This, have to admit I would like to see a partnership of Fed and Bartley see
how they get on! starting to get a bit worried about the lack of pace with Williams
at the moment, maybe he needs a rest eh.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 08:59 - Dec 15 with 2059 viewsjacksinceever

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 08:45 - Dec 15 by headcleaner

clearly he was at fault for the first goal. had Rangels feet been lifted off the floor in a half bothered jump it would have been enough instead he just stood still. shocking defending and not the first time either.

Why have we stopped putting a player on each post though at corners? Even someone like Leon and Montero would have stopped the Kane goal yesterday and one of Carroll's goals last week.
As a former defender, surely Monk would know this?
Thought Rangel had a terrific game, apart from not challenging for that header, whilst Jazz's last minute contribution is duly noted elsewhere
[Post edited 15 Dec 2014 9:01]
The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 09:03 - Dec 15 with 2038 viewsDewi1jack

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 08:44 - Dec 15 by Whiterockin

Agree.
We are lucky we have all good CBs and it is going to be difficult to drop 1 for another, until they get injured or start making big mistakes constantly.
IMHO Kyle hasn't done too much wrong to warrant being dropped for Jordi or Fede (when he is fully fit) at the mo.
But, the club desperately needs to look at the right and left back position for cover in the January sales.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 09:04 - Dec 15 with 2029 viewsWhiterockin

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 08:59 - Dec 15 by jacksinceever

Why have we stopped putting a player on each post though at corners? Even someone like Leon and Montero would have stopped the Kane goal yesterday and one of Carroll's goals last week.
Thought Rangel had a terrific game, apart from not challenging for that header, whilst Jazz's last minute contribution is duly noted elsewhere

If I remember correctly not so long ago we had Britton on a post and the ball bounced over him.

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 09:04 - Dec 15 with 2027 viewsZut_Alors

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 08:59 - Dec 15 by jacksinceever

Good post.

Thought Rangel's passing yesterday was great and reminded me how difficult he's going to be in replacing.
Login to get fewer ads

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 09:30 - Dec 15 with 1968 viewsjacksinceever

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 09:04 - Dec 15 by Whiterockin

If I remember correctly not so long ago we had Britton on a post and the ball bounced over him.

It's not a fail safe, but at least it cuts down the opportunity for a striker, etc, to put in a low header
The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 09:36 - Dec 15 with 1949 viewsWhiterockin

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 09:30 - Dec 15 by jacksinceever

It's not a fail safe, but at least it cuts down the opportunity for a striker, etc, to put in a low header

I don't disagree with you about the player on the post. I was screaming out for it throughout the match. I just don't think that Monk being a defender would not do it without a reason. Possibly they have analysed how many goals can be saved in that area and if a player is best used somewhere else. The last 2 matches could change his view. Then supporters will be saying that it should have been done before.

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 09:43 - Dec 15 with 1934 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So monk took Rangel off because of the first goal ????
Even though he was rampaging down the right side and brining he best out of Routledge .
Well I am sorry but Monk made a f u king disastrous decision and the blame lies firmly at his feet .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 10:32 - Dec 15 with 1843 viewslifelong

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 09:43 - Dec 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Even though he was rampaging down the right side and brining he best out of Routledge .
Well I am sorry but Monk made a f u king disastrous decision and the blame lies firmly at his feet .

I agree, I thought Rangel had a good game yesterday, one of our CB's should have picked up Kane, likewise Carroll last week.
A crazy decision taking him off yesterday.
The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 10:37 - Dec 15 with 1826 viewsDarran

People need to realise that NOTRAC hates Garry Monk.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 10:45 - Dec 15 with 1795 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 10:37 - Dec 15 by Darran

People need to realise that NOTRAC hates Garry Monk.

Yeah, he hates the guy whose block against Reading likely got us in to the premier league? Yeah that'll be it.
So do you agree with the substitutions or are you just going to say Garry c*cked up because everyone hates him ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 10:47 - Dec 15 with 1782 viewsDarran

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 10:45 - Dec 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah, he hates the guy whose block against Reading likely got us in to the premier league? Yeah that'll be it.
So do you agree with the substitutions or are you just going to say Garry c*cked up because everyone hates him ?

There was nothing wrong with the substitutions untill Richards f*cked up.
Oh and that's the Richards that openly admits to f*cking up on Twitter and has issued an apology.
Thick c*nt.

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 10:51 - Dec 15 with 1767 viewsBloodyhills

I don't think Rangle is blamed because he's Spanish, it's just a fact that he is getting older and is losing his sharpness. mentally and physically.

We do need a replacment sooner rather than later. I'm not convinced by Neil Taylor on the other side either. Seemed to b Ash and Montero out on the left defending a lot covering Taylor's arse.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 10:55 - Dec 15 with 1744 viewsperchrockjack

Nothing to do with nationality.
Both our full backs are suspect. Its that simple and GM has to bring in better this January.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 10:56 - Dec 15 with 1746 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 09:43 - Dec 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Agree with this.
I am getting concerned about the original line up, the Bench and the substitutions.
Nathan has always had a better playing partnership with Rangel than Routs, but is continually on the bench.
Ben Davies knows both Rout's and Nathan's games, he does not know Barrow and could not have lived with his pace and yet he was not even on the bench.
Ki was on a Yellow and therefore less effective and yet Shelvey comes on for Britton.
Sorry there appears to be some vey wierd choices going on.
Tiendali played better than Taylor when he replaced him, but again not even on the bench
The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 11:09 - Dec 15 with 1698 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 10:47 - Dec 15 by Darran

There was nothing wrong with the substitutions untill Richards f*cked up.
Oh and that's the Richards that openly admits to f*cking up on Twitter and has issued an apology.
Thick c*nt.

If you appreciated the game properly you would have noticed we lost all our attacking drive down the right hand side. Leon was controlling the tempo off our game superbly so should have stayed on and the Gomis for Bony sub was laughable with 5 minutes for him to get up to speed. Wilf in reality should have gone off between the 60-70 minute mark , he'd fluffed that many chances by then

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 11:12 - Dec 15 with 1686 viewsperchrockjack

and there s something in that too...

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 11:23 - Dec 15 with 1659 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I'm glad you've seen something the same as I did Perch. It's a pity the abusive former steelworker can't just watch and digest a game rather than take photos of himself with players or sit there reading his autograph book thinking "look how many friends I've got".

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 11:47 - Dec 15 with 1609 viewsperchrockjack

Im neither glad nor unhappy with anyone and how they see things.
I just wont be insulted for the sake of it. THATS all it is.

I ve fallen out with many on here and in the flesh "made it up" so to speak.

I admit Im a complex man and a tricky one to know
I can be really sweet and also a nasty bastard with a longcmemory for the wrong things.I also have a foul temper ,even at my age, so its a toxic bottle to have in your head at times but I try to say it as it is without abusing the poster. Obviously this doesn't apply to some.

This club ,outside family, is everything to me. No matter where I live/lived .Those who know me personally know this.

Not all of us are able to go to the games we want for various reasons so tis site is a means of keeping in touch so its sad to see the infighting and most of us are guilty.I AM no doubt about it .

The former steelworker ,in the flesh ,is a brave and good man ;he s also been of great support to me and my family over the past 6 months. Its something
I hold dear and its humanity first everytime , football is nowhere near.

anyway, God help ME ...merry Christmas to brynnie and loved ones.

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 12:04 - Dec 15 with 1567 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If he's been a great friend and support to you perch that's great. It's just sad that whatever negative feelings he has stored up in that gummidge wigged bonce of his have to manifest themselves on here. Which I find rather disturbing and sad.

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 12:08 - Dec 15 with 1549 viewsCatullus

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 08:03 - Dec 15 by QuakerJack

He wasn't to blame for the first goal... the blame lies with whoever decided to put him on Harry Kane.

Nonsense, Rangel didn't even jump. He gave Kane a free header, it's not the first time either. he isn't much good at defending crosses.
saying that, taking him off didn't feel right to me and so it proved. Jazz Richards was directly to blame for the second goal, whenever he plays we have problems. Teams target him, WHU certainly went down his side of the pitch at every chance and the crosses for 2 of their goals came from Richards side.
It's starting to worry me, if Monk is favouring Jazz over Rangel something is very wrong. As far as I'm concerned Jazz is not good enough.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 12:09 - Dec 15 with 1548 viewsDarran

The beginning of the end for Rangel? on 12:04 - Dec 15 by Brynmill_Jack

If he's been a great friend and support to you perch that's great. It's just sad that whatever negative feelings he has stored up in that gummidge wigged bonce of his have to manifest themselves on here. Which I find rather disturbing and sad.

Thick tw*t.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024