Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets 14:30 - Nov 10 with 1895 viewsWrexhamJones

I am selling 4 Premier Lounge tickets for this match at £120 each.

The package includes:
West Stand seat
Pre Match 3 course meal
Exclusive Lounge Access
Matchday Programme
Half Time and Full Time Refreshments
Pay-bar facilites

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 15:56 - Nov 10 with 1822 viewsLoyal

They don't even give you a drink ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 16:02 - Nov 10 with 1819 viewsMillie

they are not not premier club tickets, I think you are on a wind up Mr Jones
Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 16:11 - Nov 10 with 1808 viewsWrexhamJones

I am not on a wind up. Premier club tickets is what I've got. I haven't been before, I am not a Swansea City supporter. I called the club earlier so I could get a value for my tickets. A lady told me that these are equivalent to Morfa Lounge tickets which they are selling for £154.99 each for this match. From gaining that knowledge I have based my asking price.
Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 17:02 - Nov 10 with 1751 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If Garry visits the lounge and you get him to sign your programme it could be worth quite a bit of money the following day. Potentially the last autographed programme by former Swansea manager Garry Monk. A lot of programme collectors would like that in their collection.

Of course I hope we beat them comfortably and Garry signs plenty more programmes this season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 18:01 - Nov 10 with 1691 viewsLoyal

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 17:02 - Nov 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If Garry visits the lounge and you get him to sign your programme it could be worth quite a bit of money the following day. Potentially the last autographed programme by former Swansea manager Garry Monk. A lot of programme collectors would like that in their collection.

Of course I hope we beat them comfortably and Garry signs plenty more programmes this season.

Welcome back JF 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 18:22 - Nov 10 with 1662 viewsLord_Bony

It s him is nt it

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 02:54 - Nov 11 with 1466 viewsTreforys_Jack

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 18:22 - Nov 10 by Lord_Bony

It s him is nt it

Who knows, but there are a lot of people with 2 different usernames on here. I know of 1 you'd be very suprised by. Weird I call it.
Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 03:43 - Nov 11 with 1423 viewsLord_Bony

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 02:54 - Nov 11 by Treforys_Jack

Who knows, but there are a lot of people with 2 different usernames on here. I know of 1 you'd be very suprised by. Weird I call it.

If anyone knows of a poster using another name please PM me and the secondary username will be banned.

If it happens again the primary username could be banned.

Secondary usernames are strictly against any forums rules... I'm having a laugh with DYSS..

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 06:32 - Nov 11 with 1372 views1983

Crap value that,done Stoke City hospitality a few years back all of whats on offer there and food after match with free bar from 12:30-18:00 and a bottle of wine carry out

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 06:56 - Nov 11 with 1352 viewsSwanjaxs

Well Mr Jones, unless you intend donating the proceeds from these tickets the charity, then I hope they remain unsold

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 07:46 - Nov 11 with 1318 views1983

I love the way a pay bar is advertised on things like this

Its just like saying I have a pub and you can buy a drink if you want....Bargain!

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 08:37 - Nov 11 with 1298 viewsPegojack

For sale: one East stand seniors ticket (mine) for Bournemouth match, to include programme, fish supper in Rossis, one pint of any beer you like in Globe, full use of mens urinal facilities under East Stand. £120.00. Bargain.
Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 09:28 - Nov 11 with 1273 viewsDewi1jack

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 08:37 - Nov 11 by Pegojack

For sale: one East stand seniors ticket (mine) for Bournemouth match, to include programme, fish supper in Rossis, one pint of any beer you like in Globe, full use of mens urinal facilities under East Stand. £120.00. Bargain.

Roll up. Roll up
It's a deal
It's a steal

It's Sale of the f**king century!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 11:05 - Nov 11 with 1227 viewsWrexhamJones

I agree, these tickets sound extremely expensive. How can the club be selling the Morfa Lounge ones for £154.80 then? If mine remain unsold then I will just have to go myself with 3 of my mates. I won these In a charity auction.

I would take £100 each for these. But I can't take any lower. I will just go myself if I can't sell them.
Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 11:14 - Nov 11 with 1209 viewsairedale

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 06:32 - Nov 11 by 1983

Crap value that,done Stoke City hospitality a few years back all of whats on offer there and food after match with free bar from 12:30-18:00 and a bottle of wine carry out

I know certain people where it would be foolhardy to offer them a free bar for £150. You'd be safer charging them £300.
Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 13:44 - Nov 11 with 1121 viewswhiterock

Bournemouth Match Hospitality Tickets on 17:02 - Nov 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Have you always been a bell end?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024