Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells 19:05 - Dec 14 with 1185 viewsGlyn1

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/14/football-quiz-identify-club-food

(As a target, I got 8 out of 20.)
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 19:10]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 19:14 - Dec 14 with 1149 viewsJackfath

12 out of 20.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 19:17 - Dec 14 with 1145 viewsPacemaker

16 out of 20 gutsy sod on away trips.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 19:38 - Dec 14 with 1112 viewsJackFish

15/20, although somehow didn't get Man City when I've just been there.
Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 19:49 - Dec 14 with 1079 viewscimlajack

9 out of 20 . disappointed
Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 19:53 - Dec 14 with 1066 viewsFlashberryjack

8 out of 20

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 19:55 - Dec 14 with 1053 viewsNeath_Jack

13 out of 20, purely on the scarfs/tops being worn and other visual clues in the photo's.

Load of shite.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 19:57 - Dec 14 with 1046 viewsSwansNZ

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 19:55 - Dec 14 by Neath_Jack

13 out of 20, purely on the scarfs/tops being worn and other visual clues in the photo's.

Load of shite.

14 - same, just look for the clues, feck all to do with the food

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 20:18 - Dec 14 with 1015 viewsGh0st

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 19:55 - Dec 14 by Neath_Jack

Load of shite.

Exactly, load of b*llocks.
Login to get fewer ads

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 20:27 - Dec 14 with 1003 viewsBanosswan

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 19:38 - Dec 14 by JackFish

15/20, although somehow didn't get Man City when I've just been there.

And the servers are wearing the kit (I got this wrong too).

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 20:54 - Dec 14 with 965 viewsLeonisGod

15 out of 20. Got the Liberty right lol

Nothing to do with the food though - there are kits or colours in every one
Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 21:03 - Dec 14 with 949 viewsBloodyhills

10/20

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 21:29 - Dec 14 with 927 viewsGlyn1

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 20:54 - Dec 14 by LeonisGod

15 out of 20. Got the Liberty right lol

Nothing to do with the food though - there are kits or colours in every one

If you can identify Dagenham & Redbridge or Accrington Stanley by their kit then I doff my hat to you sir.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 21:30 - Dec 14 with 916 viewsSwansNZ

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 21:29 - Dec 14 by Glyn1

If you can identify Dagenham & Redbridge or Accrington Stanley by their kit then I doff my hat to you sir.

or Man City
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 21:30]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 08:35 - Dec 15 with 835 viewsDevz00

Load of shite.

This. 13 and a lot for the same reasons.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Football Quiz: Identify the club by the food that it sells on 09:29 - Dec 15 with 796 viewsjackal

50%. Like most of my school reports. "Could do better".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024