Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull fans 18:52 - Aug 20 with 1228 viewsdickythorpe

Did their bit and sussed out our subdued backing to our team today.

How did they manage to get a flare in though?
Hull fans on 18:55 - Aug 20 with 1203 viewsJackfath

OldJack and his crew were outsung. Again.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Hull fans on 19:07 - Aug 20 with 1152 viewscontroversial_jack

Hull fans on 18:55 - Aug 20 by Jackfath

OldJack and his crew were outsung. Again.

I didn't hear them until the last 10 mins
Hull fans on 19:09 - Aug 20 with 1128 viewsawayjack

It's sad but the sense of us being a truly special club is being lost. The 'run by the fans for the fans' has gone. The noise and passion that supported the team at home and away has gone down quite a few decibels in last year or so and the players speed of pass and mind gone backwards. Don't get me wrong it's still amazing we're a premier league team but it feels we've become like many of the others.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2016 19:10]
Hull fans on 19:16 - Aug 20 with 1087 viewsbuilthjack

We have many mutes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hull fans on 19:18 - Aug 20 with 1076 viewsJackfath

Hull fans on 19:16 - Aug 20 by builthjack

We have many mutes.

I was tutting quite loudly from my seat.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Hull fans on 19:30 - Aug 20 with 997 viewsawayjack

Hull fans on 19:16 - Aug 20 by builthjack

We have many mutes.

Yup agree. I get the theory if you pay your money you do what you want but we / football should be diffent. I've had had a few odd chats with fans who say they sit in the East for the atmosphere, don't make a sound then complain it's quiet.
Hull fans on 19:38 - Aug 20 with 956 viewsclloy2

Hull fans on 19:30 - Aug 20 by awayjack

Yup agree. I get the theory if you pay your money you do what you want but we / football should be diffent. I've had had a few odd chats with fans who say they sit in the East for the atmosphere, don't make a sound then complain it's quiet.

Have to agree. As poor as the team were today, the atmosphere was flat right through the game. As fans, when its obviously not going well on the pitch, we can do a job off it, by trying to lift the team. Just because its Hull we cant sit there and wait to go 4 up and then start singing, Im to blame today as well. Bad day at the office all round.
Hull fans on 19:39 - Aug 20 with 949 viewsmonmouth

Watching the soporific dogshit we served up today would silence an angry horde of Zulus. It started okay but once the pattern of the match was established I wished I'd taken some knitting. I was begging for Sousa by the end. At least we'd have got a 0-0 out of being bored to oblivion.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Hull fans on 22:03 - Aug 20 with 736 viewsAngelRangelQS

Hull fans on 19:39 - Aug 20 by monmouth

Watching the soporific dogshit we served up today would silence an angry horde of Zulus. It started okay but once the pattern of the match was established I wished I'd taken some knitting. I was begging for Sousa by the end. At least we'd have got a 0-0 out of being bored to oblivion.

And the football has been mainly dogsh*t for the best part of a year now, let's not forget.
Hull fans on 22:26 - Aug 20 with 676 viewsFlashberryjack

Hull fans on 19:39 - Aug 20 by monmouth

Begging for Sousa ? at least he had a plan.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hull fans on 22:31 - Aug 20 with 657 viewsbuilthjack

How come we are always loud all game away from home? True.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hull fans on 23:28 - Aug 20 with 571 viewstherealme

If the club showed a bit of ambition, it wouldn't be so flat? I don't know. It feels very stale at the moment

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024