Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frankie, time almost up? 07:57 - Sep 20 with 3634 viewsepaul

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3797275/Francesco-Guidolin-fig
[Post edited 20 Sep 2016 7:59]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Frankie, time almost up? on 08:20 - Sep 20 with 2121 viewsmonmouth

Who's leaked that then? Just what we need, more circus. FFS we must have known any concerns about training and man management before making it permanent. Too busy cashing in to give a shit and go for the cheap option probably.

Now we're in the cack though, because who's next? Maybe the players should choose. Better than letting Jenkins loose again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Frankie, time almost up? on 08:22 - Sep 20 with 2105 viewsepaul

Frankie, time almost up? on 08:20 - Sep 20 by monmouth

Who's leaked that then? Just what we need, more circus. FFS we must have known any concerns about training and man management before making it permanent. Too busy cashing in to give a shit and go for the cheap option probably.

Now we're in the cack though, because who's next? Maybe the players should choose. Better than letting Jenkins loose again.

It seems the club is a calamoutious f*ck up, going backward at the rate of knots #thisyearsastonvilla

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Frankie, time almost up? on 08:22 - Sep 20 with 2105 viewsDr_Winston

Some people predicted a few anti-Guidolin stories appearing in the wake of the Neil Taylor situation.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Frankie, time almost up? on 08:30 - Sep 20 with 2063 viewsmonmouth

Frankie, time almost up? on 08:22 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

Some people predicted a few anti-Guidolin stories appearing in the wake of the Neil Taylor situation.

True, but the performances on the pitch and the body language mean it's probably not a Moralee vendetta. I think he's definitely a gonner, though we'll probably have the Monkish drawn out death throws until we're really in the cart. Looking at it as objectively as I can, we're in a bit of a state aren't we?

Frankie, time almost up? on 08:33 - Sep 20 with 2043 viewsraynor94

Begins to explain the total I don't give a shit attitude, Siggy being the main culprit, if it's going to be done, don't hang about or we will be this years Villa

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Frankie, time almost up? on 08:37 - Sep 20 with 2021 viewscrix

well this story was almost a given after the weekend.
so everyones concerned about his training and man management methods now. they seemed to be working ok at the end of last season. I fancy our frankie is not the nicey, nicey push over we see in the news conferences, when hes out on the training field. guess what our bunch of prima donna lightweights we call players don't like it so they are throwing their toys out the pram.

copy pasted from other thread
Frankie, time almost up? on 08:50 - Sep 20 with 1945 viewsmonmouth

Real professionals don't need 'man management' and they work at being skilled at their jobs and improvement, They motivate themselves.

I f*cking hate footballers. They want all the money and none of the reponsibility or to work for it. C*nts.

Having said that, when you consider what's happening (and Williams comments about Koeman - two digs at FG however they are dressed up), sometimes you do get a poor fit and if you can't change the players, you have to change the manager

Leeds and Clough being the obvious example. Fact is though, they should have changed the players but in those days you basically could have! In fact, this is reminding me very much of the stories of how Leeds were playing under Clough. Hard faces, shrugged shoulders, no shape, losing every 50 50 ball, no joy.

Frankie, time almost up? on 08:57 - Sep 20 with 1909 viewscostalotta

Frankie, time almost up? on 08:50 - Sep 20 by monmouth

Real professionals don't need 'man management' and they work at being skilled at their jobs and improvement, They motivate themselves.

I f*cking hate footballers. They want all the money and none of the reponsibility or to work for it. C*nts.

Having said that, when you consider what's happening (and Williams comments about Koeman - two digs at FG however they are dressed up), sometimes you do get a poor fit and if you can't change the players, you have to change the manager

Leeds and Clough being the obvious example. Fact is though, they should have changed the players but in those days you basically could have! In fact, this is reminding me very much of the stories of how Leeds were playing under Clough. Hard faces, shrugged shoulders, no shape, losing every 50 50 ball, no joy.

Bloody hell that's going back a bit!

You cannot compare this team to that team. They had been champions and up there for years. They then had a manager who was only a few years older than most of them who talked and treated them the way he did. Brilliant stuff mind you and I was a big fan of Clough, but two different situation IMO.

The Leeds players of that time should have been respected. Our players haven't achieved anywhere near the same, and therefore have more to learn IMO.
Login to get fewer ads

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:12 - Sep 20 with 1820 viewsjackjackjackjack

"Players are also concerned about Guidolin’s man-management skills"

They want a manager who tells them they're great all the time, and won't dare to criticise the precious loves.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:13 - Sep 20 with 1818 viewsPrivate_Partz

Frankie, time almost up? on 08:37 - Sep 20 by crix

well this story was almost a given after the weekend.
so everyones concerned about his training and man management methods now. they seemed to be working ok at the end of last season. I fancy our frankie is not the nicey, nicey push over we see in the news conferences, when hes out on the training field. guess what our bunch of prima donna lightweights we call players don't like it so they are throwing their toys out the pram.

copy pasted from other thread

I think your scenario is very likely. He wants a high pressing game with 5 at the back and our little darlings do not want to play ball. It Involves massive fitness levels and bloody hard work. I bet Ki loves that! As usual the little snakes at the club are leaking to the press and the Mail pick up on it with their quoteless reports. I hope Huw sticks with his manager this time and shows the turncoats the door. Unfortunately he does not have form for this. After all it is much cheaper to sack one man on a short contract than get rid of the sh!ts and bring in the players said man wants.
Imagine if Belisa and his training regime had got the gig? That would have been some car crash.
God knows who would come to this crock of sh!t of a club if Frankie is sacked or walks.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2016 9:26]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:13 - Sep 20 with 1818 viewsSmellyplumz

Yet another cheap cluster f*ck from Huw Jenkins. Laughing stock.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:15 - Sep 20 with 1804 viewsLoyal

I love you dearly 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:15 - Sep 20 with 1806 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw and the yanks getting twitchy @rseholes now innit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:23 - Sep 20 with 1777 viewsIAN05

They wouldn't have to dig very far. Speak to any player or member of staff and they are all too keen to tell you.
Frankie, time almost up? on 09:24 - Sep 20 with 1771 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What our club needs is a manager prepared to stand his ground and impose his methods on the squad. If some players don't like it they can play reserve football until the next window. We need a manager with a clear vision of the players he needs to implement his methods and a big say in who those players are.

We won't get the manager we need because that manager will have too much control in the eyes of those who make the decisions at our club.

We're in very deep s**t and Guidolin will soon be the fall guy for some of his and plenty of other's mistakes. We'll then look for another fall guy to take the blame for the way our club is now being run. We'll all suggest names of those we'd like to see manage our club but very few, if any of them will be on the board's list for the reasons above.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:24 - Sep 20 with 1771 viewsSmellyplumz

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:23 - Sep 20 by IAN05

They wouldn't have to dig very far. Speak to any player or member of staff and they are all too keen to tell you.

It's it really that bad down there?

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:29 - Sep 20 with 1751 viewsPrivate_Partz

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:23 - Sep 20 by IAN05

So you are saying that the club is in full revolt with every member of staff and player being anti Guidolin? You are saying they if we approach any player in the street they are going to diss him. You claim to be ITK and have been very quiet since your first hint at this. Time to put the record straight? It is a shocking reflection on club employees if they are so prepared to air their dirty washing in public.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2016 9:31]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:30 - Sep 20 with 1744 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:24 - Sep 20 by Joe_bradshaw

What our club needs is a manager prepared to stand his ground and impose his methods on the squad. If some players don't like it they can play reserve football until the next window. We need a manager with a clear vision of the players he needs to implement his methods and a big say in who those players are.

We won't get the manager we need because that manager will have too much control in the eyes of those who make the decisions at our club.

We're in very deep s**t and Guidolin will soon be the fall guy for some of his and plenty of other's mistakes. We'll then look for another fall guy to take the blame for the way our club is now being run. We'll all suggest names of those we'd like to see manage our club but very few, if any of them will be on the board's list for the reasons above.

But it makes the whole Bielsa episode even more barmy than it seems.

Given the picture you're painting there of the template of manager the board want, why were they courting a demanding control freak like Bielsa? a moment of madness?

Maybe MM and HJ went on a gazza-esqe bender after signing the deal with the americans and somehow ended up on a plane to south america...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:30 - Sep 20 with 1745 viewsjack247

He should have been allowed to bring his own players in rather than be left with a bunch who have form for this. I thought both Laudrup and Monk lost the dressing room, but there seems to be a pretty clear pattern emerging.
Frankie, time almost up? on 09:30 - Sep 20 with 1740 viewsPrivate_Partz

Frankie, time almost up? on 08:33 - Sep 20 by raynor94

Begins to explain the total I don't give a shit attitude, Siggy being the main culprit, if it's going to be done, don't hang about or we will be this years Villa

Lack of prefessionalism needs no explanation. It is down to the individual.

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:33 - Sep 20 with 1714 viewsPrivate_Partz

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:24 - Sep 20 by Joe_bradshaw

And very few will want to come here for those very reasons. Good post.

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:36 - Sep 20 with 1684 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:30 - Sep 20 by FearOfAJackPlanet

But it makes the whole Bielsa episode even more barmy than it seems.

Given the picture you're painting there of the template of manager the board want, why were they courting a demanding control freak like Bielsa? a moment of madness?

Maybe MM and HJ went on a gazza-esqe bender after signing the deal with the americans and somehow ended up on a plane to south america...

I don't believe we were ever remotely close to getting Bielsa. If we spoke to him (and I'm far from convinced we ever did), the conversation couldn't have lasted more than 5 minutes before both parties realised that they were a million miles away from each other in terms of the manager's role.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:42 - Sep 20 with 1662 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

"Real professionals don't need 'man management' and they work at being skilled at their jobs and improvement, They motivate themselves.

I f*cking hate footballers. They want all the money and none of the reponsibility or to work for it. C*nts. "

It's a major generalisation, but from what I've heard and read, there still seems to be a significant cultural difference in the professionalism of footballers in the UK and those in say Spain and Italy.

Here, you still get the impression the career is still a bit of a 'lads living the dream' kind of thing, treated like popstars from an early age, pampered and indulged. In Italy it seems more disciplined, with players seeing themselves more as professional athletes and the discipline that goes with it. I'm sure Guidolin, having spent his entire career in that context, is slightly baffled by the culture here of players having so much say, needing so much indulgence and attention; to 'feel loved'.

I sense more of a culture clash than anything else. The manager is trying to deal with it the only way he knows - quietly, calmly, professionally. And the players are dealing with it the only way they know - petulantly.

Enjoying the next level

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:42 - Sep 20 with 1661 viewsLeonisGod

Daily mail strirring up sh*t again. There's a surprise.
Frankie, time almost up? on 09:44 - Sep 20 with 1637 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:36 - Sep 20 by Joe_bradshaw

I don't believe we were ever remotely close to getting Bielsa. If we spoke to him (and I'm far from convinced we ever did), the conversation couldn't have lasted more than 5 minutes before both parties realised that they were a million miles away from each other in terms of the manager's role.

Maybe, but a lot of people at the time believed it was very close, all the way down to the famous 'Hola' tweet.

Anyway. Whenever the next manager is announced, it will be interesting to see who we get linked with under the new owners. Make no mistake they call the shots now and maybe they'll have their own ideas. Probably terrible ideas, but still...

Enjoying the next level

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024