Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simple Shitstirring 23:46 - Sep 21 with 4010 viewsParsSwans

It's clear as day all this noise and rumour mill has been started by the Cardiff Media Mafia. Regardless of what anyone says the same happened with Monk, out of the blue in the papers and it started the snowball affect in which people joined bandwagon and things went from unsettled to volatile. It's time to stick together he atmosphere was horrendous tonight lets get OUR STADIUM rocking on Saturday get behind Francesco and the team and stick it to those biased Cardiff Tw@&ts! They are as bad as Sutton!
Simple Shitstirring on 23:48 - Sep 21 with 3027 viewslondonlisa2001

It's clear to me that the rumour mill over the past few days has been started by Taylor's agent.

Put him in the development squad and get rid of him as soon as the window opens.
Simple Shitstirring on 01:17 - Sep 22 with 2881 viewsswanstillidai

Simple Shitstirring on 23:48 - Sep 21 by londonlisa2001

It's clear to me that the rumour mill over the past few days has been started by Taylor's agent.

Put him in the development squad and get rid of him as soon as the window opens.

We can't do that, mun.

He's a Welsh hero that conquered France.

He's untouchable.
Simple Shitstirring on 08:09 - Sep 22 with 2674 views34dfgdf54

How many clients has this Moralee bloke got?

Could do with completely cutting him of the loop, but not as easy as that if he has a large client base.
Simple Shitstirring on 08:15 - Sep 22 with 2644 viewsbudegan

Is he (JM) not the agent who was banned from the club, or at least it was said we wouldn't be dealing with him following some shenanigans?

Maybe 8 years ago? Connected to Trundle or Robinson I believe.

Maybe I'm wrong. I'm in another industry where I deal with agents and I can tell you one thing for certain: 99% of them are scum. Vile, self-important, self-serving, greedy parasites.
Simple Shitstirring on 09:39 - Sep 22 with 2494 viewsLoyal

Simple Shitstirring on 08:15 - Sep 22 by budegan

Is he (JM) not the agent who was banned from the club, or at least it was said we wouldn't be dealing with him following some shenanigans?

Maybe I'm wrong. I'm in another industry where I deal with agents and I can tell you one thing for certain: 99% of them are scum. Vile, self-important, self-serving, greedy parasites.

Estate agents ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Simple Shitstirring on 09:44 - Sep 22 with 2484 viewsshandyjack

Monk was hardly out of the blue, and neither are the Guidolin reports, results and perrfomances have been poor. end of

Poll: Expectation for the season

Simple Shitstirring on 09:57 - Sep 22 with 2454 viewsDr_Winston

That was Neil Sang.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Simple Shitstirring on 09:58 - Sep 22 with 2439 viewsDarran

Simple Shitstirring on 09:57 - Sep 22 by Dr_Winston

That was Neil Sang.

Monks agent too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Simple Shitstirring on 10:35 - Sep 22 with 2360 viewsbudegan

Oh yeah. He sounded like a charmer too.
Simple Shitstirring on 11:02 - Sep 22 with 2300 viewsjasper_T

Simple Shitstirring on 08:09 - Sep 22 by 34dfgdf54

How many clients has this Moralee bloke got?

Could do with completely cutting him of the loop, but not as easy as that if he has a large client base.

Him and Rio were the big source of United leaks for years.
Simple Shitstirring on 12:04 - Sep 22 with 2236 viewsCatullus

To be honest I think the only people who can't see what agents are, are their cluents.

I don't know how much of a cut every agent gets, but if the players are too thick to negotiate for themselves then it's a sad state of affairs.

What we need is a PFA and FA partnership to negotiate fair pay deals. Then they also take a percentage (smaller percentage) to use for everything from legal advice to safety net loans and start up funds for lower league players who don't get half or even quarter in a year what Rooney et al gets in a week.

If we got rid of agents, sport in general would be much better off.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Simple Shitstirring on 12:07 - Sep 22 with 2225 viewsswanjackal

Simple Shitstirring on 23:48 - Sep 21 by londonlisa2001

Is he in our squad then? Pretty sure Moralee wouldn't just go along with that,. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Simple Shitstirring on 12:26 - Sep 22 with 2163 viewswaynekerr55

Simple Shitstirring on 12:04 - Sep 22 by Catullus

To be honest I think the only people who can't see what agents are, are their cluents.

I don't know how much of a cut every agent gets, but if the players are too thick to negotiate for themselves then it's a sad state of affairs.

What we need is a PFA and FA partnership to negotiate fair pay deals. Then they also take a percentage (smaller percentage) to use for everything from legal advice to safety net loans and start up funds for lower league players who don't get half or even quarter in a year what Rooney et al gets in a week.

If we got rid of agents, sport in general would be much better off.

The PFA offer a service. I believe James Milner uses it.

What makes me laugh is that you have to have football accreditation as well as be a lawyer to work on the contracts. Isn't that restriction of trade? Surely you'd just use a lawyer from a magic circle law firm to negotiate and use a good accountant?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Simple Shitstirring on 12:38 - Sep 22 with 2137 viewsPapaLazarou

Simple Shitstirring on 11:02 - Sep 22 by jasper_T

Him and Rio were the big source of United leaks for years.

And surprise, surprise - Rio's big mate Giggsy is linked with the job...
Simple Shitstirring on 16:25 - Sep 22 with 1913 viewsMurph75

Simple Shitstirring on 01:17 - Sep 22 by swanstillidai

We can't do that, mun.

He's a Welsh hero that conquered France.

He's untouchable.

Like Ashley Williams?
Simple Shitstirring on 16:32 - Sep 22 with 1892 viewsLoyal

Simple Shitstirring on 12:26 - Sep 22 by waynekerr55

The PFA offer a service. I believe James Milner uses it.

What makes me laugh is that you have to have football accreditation as well as be a lawyer to work on the contracts. Isn't that restriction of trade? Surely you'd just use a lawyer from a magic circle law firm to negotiate and use a good accountant?

And if there is a mistake ?
If people are handling millions I think it is best the key professionals are qualified.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Simple Shitstirring on 18:53 - Sep 22 with 1771 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Simple Shitstirring on 09:44 - Sep 22 by shandyjack

Monk was hardly out of the blue, and neither are the Guidolin reports, results and perrfomances have been poor. end of

And down to Jenkins for not giving his Manager the Tools he needs to excel.
Simple Shitstirring on 18:57 - Sep 22 with 1757 viewsraynor94

Simple Shitstirring on 18:53 - Sep 22 by A_Fans_Dad

And down to Jenkins for not giving his Manager the Tools he needs to excel.

Why didn't the manager insist to the chairman the tools he was being given wouldn't help him to excel, instead he said he was 'appy'

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Simple Shitstirring on 19:00 - Sep 22 with 1749 viewsMurph75

Simple Shitstirring on 18:57 - Sep 22 by raynor94

Why didn't the manager insist to the chairman the tools he was being given wouldn't help him to excel, instead he said he was 'appy'

He couldn't believe his luck that he'd been given the gig full time. His wages are probably being funded by help the aged.
Simple Shitstirring on 19:05 - Sep 22 with 1728 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No he said he was happy with the Squad near the end of the transfer window but needed 2 or 3 more players.
Just like Monk before him.
He got nothing.
Simple Shitstirring on 19:06 - Sep 22 with 1724 viewsAngelRangelQS

It's pretty clear that Guidolin is just a yes man and probably the front man for the - and I use the term loosely - 'brains' behind the operation.

He seems like a nice bloke but pretty unambitious... agree with your boss, pick up decent wages each week... easy life
Simple Shitstirring on 19:15 - Sep 22 with 1696 viewsraynor94

Simple Shitstirring on 19:05 - Sep 22 by A_Fans_Dad

No he said he was happy with the Squad near the end of the transfer window but needed 2 or 3 more players.
He got nothing.

Well, I must have missed the bit about wanting another two or three players, he had all of pre season to sort the squad, but none of that explains his decision making so far, unless something dramatic happens, I can't see him making the international break

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Simple Shitstirring on 19:19 - Sep 22 with 1667 viewsWatchman

Simple Shitstirring on 19:05 - Sep 22 by A_Fans_Dad

He got nothing.

and that was his mistake! He should have said we are looking for a RB CM and another CF and put the pressure on HJ by saying he was happy with the squad give them all the excuse not to spend and the best excuse if things did not go well
That Hull defeat at home was the undoing

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Simple Shitstirring on 19:30 - Sep 22 with 1635 viewslondonlisa2001

Perhaps he did.

That's completely different to telling the world you don't think the players you have are good enough.

After all, we were trying to sign several players in the last couple of days of the window and didn't manage to do so. Suggests that whatever was said publicly he didn't think the squad was complete.
Simple Shitstirring on 19:31 - Sep 22 with 1624 viewslondonlisa2001

Simple Shitstirring on 19:00 - Sep 22 by Murph75

He couldn't believe his luck that he'd been given the gig full time. His wages are probably being funded by help the aged.

He's younger than Bielsa and only a couple of years older than Bentitez.

I'm not certain exactly what it is that he's done to have people insult him personally? It's not his fault he's been given a cart horse to ride in the Derby.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024