Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Taylor 09:41 - Jan 1 with 7837 viewspencoedjack

I notice him getting mentioned in threads Shirley he deserves a thread of his own ?

The pretending to be injured after falling over trying to kick a football ( on about 80 mins) I found even more comical than his usual pathetic attempts to be a professional footballer.

JBT I'd like to know what you thought about his performance.....
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 9:46]
Neil Taylor on 09:44 - Jan 1 with 3763 viewsCooperman

That was quite a comical moment. There were some choice words spoken in the seats around me.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Neil Taylor on 09:58 - Jan 1 with 3700 viewsNeath_Jack

If/When we go down, the one plus for me will be that he will be one of the first who will push for a transfer, what with him being an international superstar and all that. I just hope there's someone willing to take the fraud off our books.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Neil Taylor on 10:25 - Jan 1 with 3626 viewsicecoldjack

I'm not into taylor bashing myself but his pretend injury after not dealing with a bread and butter ball summed up the swans perfectly .

Far too many players are having far too much say and don't know their place in the pecking order anymore.
How the fook could this prick taylor bllollk FG ? Awful attitude to have .

Something else I noticed on the highlights.

Williams and Curtis laughing before the game and the players smiling while shaking hands.
No stress lads !! Body language told me nobody w looked up for it, if I was manager or defense coach I wouldn't be laughing I'd be serious as fook because that's what the situation requires !
If those at the top are not wired up for a battle those below certainly won't be. It so it proved !

Curt is right in saying it needs a fresh approach. The likes of taylor had made a fortune here and over cooked their stay by 2/3 yrs. He never recovered from his injury IMO. So many things wrong .
Neil Taylor on 10:36 - Jan 1 with 3583 viewsLeonWasGod

Neil Taylor on 10:25 - Jan 1 by icecoldjack

I'm not into taylor bashing myself but his pretend injury after not dealing with a bread and butter ball summed up the swans perfectly .

Far too many players are having far too much say and don't know their place in the pecking order anymore.

Williams and Curtis laughing before the game and the players smiling while shaking hands.
No stress lads !! Body language told me nobody w looked up for it, if I was manager or defense coach I wouldn't be laughing I'd be serious as fook because that's what the situation requires !
If those at the top are not wired up for a battle those below certainly won't be. It so it proved !

Curt is right in saying it needs a fresh approach. The likes of taylor had made a fortune here and over cooked their stay by 2/3 yrs. He never recovered from his injury IMO. So many things wrong .

I thought that was a bit strange. Yes, you can try and be relaxed but there should be some focus there. Didn't look like they had a care in the world yesterday.

I'm not into Tayls bashing either, although I did chuckle when he seemed to forget we didn't have a winger on that side at times. Whether he was expecting Llorente to run the channel I don't know, but chipping the ball to their full back more than once did make him look a bit of a park player.
Neil Taylor on 10:47 - Jan 1 with 3533 viewsWhiterockin

Taylor in not a Premier League full back. Some say, but he is a Welsh International, yes but not as a full back. For Wales he plays as a wing back and he has three center half's to cover for him. Really he should be playing full back for a Championship side like Gunter. But then again next season...............
Neil Taylor on 10:59 - Jan 1 with 3473 viewspencoedjack

Neil Taylor on 10:36 - Jan 1 by LeonWasGod

I thought that was a bit strange. Yes, you can try and be relaxed but there should be some focus there. Didn't look like they had a care in the world yesterday.

I'm not into Tayls bashing either, although I did chuckle when he seemed to forget we didn't have a winger on that side at times. Whether he was expecting Llorente to run the channel I don't know, but chipping the ball to their full back more than once did make him look a bit of a park player.

Due to a hangover from hell I missed my pre game pint and watched the teams warm up

Bournemouth looked like a professional outfit with their drills we looked like a bunch of lads who had turned up for a Sunday pub side who looked totally disinterested
Neil Taylor on 12:05 - Jan 1 with 3326 viewsnierika

Why does he start for Swansea City? Why does he start for Wales? I must solve these mysteries.
Neil Taylor on 12:07 - Jan 1 with 3313 viewsDr_Winston

Neil Taylor on 12:05 - Jan 1 by nierika

Why does he start for Swansea City? Why does he start for Wales? I must solve these mysteries.

He started for Swansea City because Curt thinks he's awesome.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Taylor on 12:18 - Jan 1 with 3266 viewsicecoldjack

Neil Taylor on 12:05 - Jan 1 by nierika

He starts for Wales as part of a back 5 .
Neil Taylor on 13:03 - Jan 1 with 3172 viewsFireboy

What a w@nker

Says that the players will work hard if clement gets the job

F@ck me they should be working hard anyway
Neil Taylor on 13:04 - Jan 1 with 3161 viewsangryjack

Luckiest football power around made for life on the back of my club the pr@ck should still be at Wrexham as that is his standard at best makes me sick to see his wealth when the bloke cantplay the game
Neil Taylor on 13:08 - Jan 1 with 3121 viewshammy

Neil Taylor on 10:25 - Jan 1 by icecoldjack

I noticed PW cracking a joke with AC in the dug out before kick off and thought it seemed very odd; where is the seriousness / urgency within the management team FFS !

Also, this little article is not going to endear NT to his adoring fans ... why can't he put the effort in for every manager he plays for ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38483627

We are in the doo doo alright ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Neil Taylor on 13:09 - Jan 1 with 3111 viewsjackportis

With regards Curtis and Williams laughing it was strange. All need to enjoy their work but there has to be focus, example setting. A "daddy cool" approach is needed in times like this. Huw if your reading come and get Jp. Send the pm.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Neil Taylor on 13:12 - Jan 1 with 3090 viewsLoyal

Taylor has been shit for two years or more.
The management team are allowed to smile.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Neil Taylor on 13:15 - Jan 1 with 3073 viewsBorojack

Neil Taylor on 13:08 - Jan 1 by hammy

I noticed PW cracking a joke with AC in the dug out before kick off and thought it seemed very odd; where is the seriousness / urgency within the management team FFS !

Also, this little article is not going to endear NT to his adoring fans ... why can't he put the effort in for every manager he plays for ?

I have a feeling Curtis will be off soon his comments about us losing our way after Laudrup left came across to me as if he has had enough and is looking forward to putting his feet up.
Could be wrong but wouldn't be surprised at all.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Neil Taylor on 13:15 - Jan 1 with 3070 viewsjasper_T

Neil Taylor on 10:47 - Jan 1 by Whiterockin

Taylor in not a Premier League full back. Some say, but he is a Welsh International, yes but not as a full back. For Wales he plays as a wing back and he has three center half's to cover for him. Really he should be playing full back for a Championship side like Gunter. But then again next season...............

He's a sh!t wingback, too. Gets all the time and space in the world and can't do a damn thing with it.
Neil Taylor on 13:27 - Jan 1 with 3011 viewsSuperSwan

There are far worse players than Taylor in this team! Its morons like you that having being given him sh*t all season!! No wonder his confidence is shot!!! Don't tell me you think Kingsley is better 😆😆 Go and learn about the game of football you c*ck!!!!
Neil Taylor on 13:33 - Jan 1 with 2980 viewsDr_Winston

This is what Taylor does though. Before every new manager he's in the press trying to depict himself as a model pro.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Neil Taylor on 13:34 - Jan 1 with 2972 viewsRancid

The useless shambles has conned himself a career in football.
Neil Taylor on 13:35 - Jan 1 with 2970 viewsLandore_Jack

Neil Taylor on 13:27 - Jan 1 by SuperSwan

There are far worse players than Taylor in this team! Its morons like you that having being given him sh*t all season!! No wonder his confidence is shot!!! Don't tell me you think Kingsley is better 😆😆 Go and learn about the game of football you c*ck!!!!

Keep taking the tablets ffs.

#backtojack

Neil Taylor on 13:38 - Jan 1 with 2951 viewsjackal

Neil Taylor on 13:08 - Jan 1 by hammy

I sit near the home dugout and I noticed one of the many coaching staff laughing with a member of the crowd. Near the end. We were 3-0 down.

Who are all these people and what do they do?
Neil Taylor on 13:39 - Jan 1 with 2942 viewsFireboy

Neil Taylor on 13:33 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

This is what Taylor does though. Before every new manager he's in the press trying to depict himself as a model pro.

Probably sh@tting himself knowing that he will be found out

I'd have kingsley every time in front of that tvat
Neil Taylor on 13:40 - Jan 1 with 2934 viewsperchrockjack

He looks what he is

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Neil Taylor on 13:53 - Jan 1 with 2892 viewsTheFranchise

I really hope that quote was taken out of context. "We'll work hard for Clement" suggests they don't for anyone else.
Neil Taylor on 14:01 - Jan 1 with 2846 viewsicecoldjack

Neil Taylor on 13:12 - Jan 1 by Loyal

Taylor has been shit for two years or more.
The management team are allowed to smile.

Of course they are. But anyone who has to deal with any problem job,timescale or tough ask normally has the business head on , they are normally focused on the task in hand,Williams is the last man to be smiling with what products he's turned out ! The man is clearly a fraud .

The body language is wrong for our current predicament. All this smiling and shrugging of shoulders just tells the opposition we are a soft touch.

Please tell me I'm wrong . The swans were the softest of touches yesterday were they not?

I'm not saying we lost because Curtis and Williams were laughing before kick off I'm saying there is something a miss when a serious situation like ours doesn't make those two come out like men going into battle.ditto the players.

Thought naughton had a good game, seeing him smiling and gentle when shaking hands tells me about his and others make up,they really don't care that much truth be told.

The devil is in the detail.

Curtis is a lovely fella, which is why he's hopeless at management . Far too nice to be a coont when it matters but has earned his stripes here,Williams should be embarrassed to smile being as the moment he turned up our defense turned into the worst we've had in 20 yrs.

The devil is indeed on the detail
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024